• Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2007 Mercedes-Benz GL-Class

8.0

Based on 164 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

Higly recommended. Love this SUV. Comfort style

By on Saturday, July 20, 2013

Pros: "Love to drive, smooth, Nice handling, strong"

"I bought this car in 2008. really nice SUV. Comfortable, smooth drive. good if you have family you will love it. suv works great in all weather conditions. I will recommend this car to everyone who is looking for luxury Large SUV"

My 2008 Mercedes-Benz GL550

By on Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Pros: "Great price, fun to drive"

Cons: "Trunk isn't that wide"

"I bought my GL550 new in '08 in black with tan premium leather and traded in my CLK55. I got Heated rear seats, keyless go, dual entertainment screens. This car has ton of room despite the fact that the trunk is should be slightly wider. The seats heat up in 45 seconds! This car even has massaging seats! This car was loaded even without options I added! The engine is a horse! The 5,500 lb SUV goes from 0-60 in 6.5-7 seconds! The engine is super loud and in the GL550 you can barely hear it! I highly recommend this car."

Very nice ride, excellent cruising vehicle.

By on Thursday, April 05, 2012

Pros: "Roomy, comfortable and the nav system is amazing."

Cons: "Gas milage."

"I bought this vehicle used and was afraid of the maintenance cost, however the overall maintenance is minimal. This is one of the best luxury vehicles I have ever owned."

Not at all what I expected

By on Monday, June 14, 2010

"I bought this vehicle two years ago and am looking to trade it off. I loved the overall look of the vehicle and the interior has held up great, but I have had nothing but problems with it mechanically. It seems as though every month, I had to take it in for a service. Our closest Mercedes-Benz dealership is over an hour away making it inconvenient. I would think that after spending as much money as I have on this vehicle, I should have little to no problems. My husband has had to put power steering fluid in it twice, my brakes squeal, my hatch doesn't open by remote or by the outer handle. I must climb trhough the back seat and open it manually. Which is a great inconvenience in the Texas heat when you are needing to put groceries in the back or at a ball game and you need to get the cooler and you have to put the seat down and climb through the back to open the hatch. The tires do not last. Way too many problems for such a luxurious vehicle. We have owned a Lexus in the past and never had problems. I did enjoy the look of the vehicle but it did not make up for all of the minor problems we incurred."

Best Vehicle

By on Friday, October 28, 2011

Pros: "Love to drive."

Cons: "Diesel is expensive."

"Love this SUV, with turbo diesel and six passengers on board plus luggage has plenty of power and room. Mileage is better than expected, get 27/28 MPG on highway."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mercedes-Benz GL-Class near Honolulu. See local deals