2014 Mercedes-Benz G-Class Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $129,001 - $132,770.

Invoice N/A

10/6.0

Based on 46 Ratings for the 2002 - 2015 models.

Urban Vault

By on Tuesday, June 17, 2008

"I waited a while before dropping the money on this 08 G55. My friends tried talking me out of it, since I had to do a special order. Said I should get the RR instead. Once I drove up they were speechless. Enough said. The day I drove it home, was the most fun I've had in sometime. This thing drives like a dream. Stomp on it and hear the roar of the AMG monster. It's a little rough on streets that are not smooth, but outside of that its been fantastic. I can't wait to take it off-road. It can go anywhere, and you'll feel like a million bucks. People complain about its gas milage, but, I say. That really good single malt scotch isn't quite as satisfying. Life's too short, to stress over the small stuff. Long live the G-Wagon!"

This truck rules

By on Friday, September 02, 2011

Pros: "amazing in every way"

Cons: "cant upgrade the stereo to have ipod interface without going 3rd party"

"What more can i say. I own a few other cars and i never want to drive any of them more than i do this truck. Not to mention how well it tore up the 5 ft of snow we had last winter. best vehicle ever."

Great G500

By on Monday, March 29, 2010

"This truck is the safest, sturdiest, most luxurious vehicle I've been in (that includes many 4 door trucks, hummers, range rovers etc. Built solid. I owned a 1960's era mercedes sports car and this is made with the same quality...no plastic or fiberglass here! I get the feeling this truck will last 40-50 years if maintained. Only downside is it does ride a little rough...but hey, it's a truck!"

Not an every day driver

By on Thursday, January 29, 2009

"Just bought the car a couple of weeks ago after salivating over every one I saw on the road. I have to say it's the coolest SUV out there, BUT THIS IS NOT AN EVERY DAY DRIVING CAR. The car is gangsta in the extreme but slamming the 500lb doors to get them shut and dealing with the rough ride is starting to get to me. But as a second or third car that you drive when you're feeling a little generic, this is a unsurpassed choice in terms of a cool ride."

It's a TANK!!

By on Tuesday, December 11, 2007

"If you are looking for a vehicle that will truly go anywhere, and grab attention, this is the one. I drive a 2002 G-500 and even though it is almost 6 years old, it still steals the show - even gets more looks than lots of fancy sports cars. Plus, it holds its value. Gas mileage is not great, but what would expect from something made of steel. If you want great mileage, buy something made of plastic, like most other SUV's. If you want something that feels like a tank, get the G-500!"