2011 Mercedes-Benz G-Class

Based on 46 Ratings for the 2002 - 2015 models.

Love my G500

By on Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Pros: "This truck is a monster that everyone looks at!"

Cons: "It gets a very robust 9 mpg!"

"I bought my G500 last June. I love it. Maintenance is expensive, and so is the fuel, but if you can afford a G, you shouldn't complain. I will be a loyal G owner only trading up to a silver G55 :)"

Solid!

By on Friday, August 15, 2008

"I've owned a 2004 G500 for 1.5 years now, purchased CPO from Mercedes, extended warranty. A true SUV, I am impressed with how solid it feels. Aside from niggly issues (battery replacement, window regulator acting up, drivers seat motor, all fixed under warranty) this thing runs and drives great. Not a squeak compared to the Toyota 4Runner I owned prior to this. Rain, snow, no problems, no sliding or skidding (see aformentioned 4Runner). The 5500 lbs. helps in this regard. Plenty of power, gas mileage is as expected for driving a brick down the highway. With proper maintenance I expect this to last a long time. Love the traditional styling. BTW, Mercedes service has been very good to me."

Great G500

By on Monday, March 29, 2010

"This truck is the safest, sturdiest, most luxurious vehicle I've been in (that includes many 4 door trucks, hummers, range rovers etc. Built solid. I owned a 1960's era mercedes sports car and this is made with the same quality...no plastic or fiberglass here! I get the feeling this truck will last 40-50 years if maintained. Only downside is it does ride a little rough...but hey, it's a truck!"

Not an every day driver

By on Thursday, January 29, 2009

"Just bought the car a couple of weeks ago after salivating over every one I saw on the road. I have to say it's the coolest SUV out there, BUT THIS IS NOT AN EVERY DAY DRIVING CAR. The car is gangsta in the extreme but slamming the 500lb doors to get them shut and dealing with the rough ride is starting to get to me. But as a second or third car that you drive when you're feeling a little generic, this is a unsurpassed choice in terms of a cool ride."

My favorite vehicle so far

By on Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, great off road"

Cons: "lack of cup holders, needs more back seat room"

"Great to drive, capable on any surface. I have the factory towing package and it pulls like my F350 when loaded below 7,000lbs. Great sound, great heritage rough but refined."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mercedes-Benz G-Class near Honolulu. See local deals