2010 Mercedes-Benz G-Class

Based on 47 Ratings for the 2002 - 2016 models.

Better Than Bad

By on Thursday, March 06, 2008

"The vehicle has a lot of history and class, but it's the small things that always get to you...like the window regulators that keep breaking and the squeeks and rattles, also the vehicle is way to rough on anything other than perfect roads or sand, rough dirt or cobble streets will shake you and the truck to pieces, these are all little things that Mercedes could fix or improve if they cared about customer service like they once did. I am sorry but get a Toyota Land Cruiser or VW Toureg V10 TDI instead, you will be much happier!!"

Solid!

By on Friday, August 15, 2008

"I've owned a 2004 G500 for 1.5 years now, purchased CPO from Mercedes, extended warranty. A true SUV, I am impressed with how solid it feels. Aside from niggly issues (battery replacement, window regulator acting up, drivers seat motor, all fixed under warranty) this thing runs and drives great. Not a squeak compared to the Toyota 4Runner I owned prior to this. Rain, snow, no problems, no sliding or skidding (see aformentioned 4Runner). The 5500 lbs. helps in this regard. Plenty of power, gas mileage is as expected for driving a brick down the highway. With proper maintenance I expect this to last a long time. Love the traditional styling. BTW, Mercedes service has been very good to me."

Love my G500

By on Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Pros: "This truck is a monster that everyone looks at!"

Cons: "It gets a very robust 9 mpg!"

"I bought my G500 last June. I love it. Maintenance is expensive, and so is the fuel, but if you can afford a G, you shouldn't complain. I will be a loyal G owner only trading up to a silver G55 :)"

Urban Vault

By on Tuesday, June 17, 2008

"I waited a while before dropping the money on this 08 G55. My friends tried talking me out of it, since I had to do a special order. Said I should get the RR instead. Once I drove up they were speechless. Enough said. The day I drove it home, was the most fun I've had in sometime. This thing drives like a dream. Stomp on it and hear the roar of the AMG monster. It's a little rough on streets that are not smooth, but outside of that its been fantastic. I can't wait to take it off-road. It can go anywhere, and you'll feel like a million bucks. People complain about its gas milage, but, I say. That really good single malt scotch isn't quite as satisfying. Life's too short, to stress over the small stuff. Long live the G-Wagon!"

Great G500

By on Monday, March 29, 2010

"This truck is the safest, sturdiest, most luxurious vehicle I've been in (that includes many 4 door trucks, hummers, range rovers etc. Built solid. I owned a 1960's era mercedes sports car and this is made with the same quality...no plastic or fiberglass here! I get the feeling this truck will last 40-50 years if maintained. Only downside is it does ride a little rough...but hey, it's a truck!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mercedes-Benz G-Class near Honolulu. See local deals