2007 Mercedes-Benz G-Class

Based on 46 Ratings for the 2002 - 2015 models.

Great G500

By on Monday, March 29, 2010

"This truck is the safest, sturdiest, most luxurious vehicle I've been in (that includes many 4 door trucks, hummers, range rovers etc. Built solid. I owned a 1960's era mercedes sports car and this is made with the same quality...no plastic or fiberglass here! I get the feeling this truck will last 40-50 years if maintained. Only downside is it does ride a little rough...but hey, it's a truck!"

Not an every day driver

By on Thursday, January 29, 2009

"Just bought the car a couple of weeks ago after salivating over every one I saw on the road. I have to say it's the coolest SUV out there, BUT THIS IS NOT AN EVERY DAY DRIVING CAR. The car is gangsta in the extreme but slamming the 500lb doors to get them shut and dealing with the rough ride is starting to get to me. But as a second or third car that you drive when you're feeling a little generic, this is a unsurpassed choice in terms of a cool ride."

My G-500

By on Tuesday, November 10, 2009

"I bought 04 Mercedes G500 in 2006. It has been a great car on the road and off the road for the power. I would say it is more luxuries and security car rather than convenience and comfortableness. First of all, no one can leave the car unless driver unlocks the car so it is kinda annoying. Before when I bought this car, I was dreamed about this car and planned to buy it for a long time. It didn't disappoint me at all but when I take it to the off road I can hear some raddling nose on the back door. I took it to the dealership for repair and I found out it makes that kind of nose often and other customers also noticed it because extra tire on the back is too heavy for the door and when people take it to the off road it just started making a noise. It didn't cost me allot, they just have to strengthen the back lock but it was annoying for me to go back to dealership for this situation once or twice a month because I take the car off road allot and finally I took off the extra tire on the back and it stopped making a noise but then it looks so on the back without extra tire. It is a strong car, lovely car, chick magnet car and I have had several SUVs like Landcruiser, Lexus and Range Rover. It was the best of all but I guess it is because I liked it so much. Also it is not a soft car when you take it on the road and if you drive on the road for long hours like me, you will get tired of driving it after several hours. Specially when you take it to the long off road trip, it is hard and uncomfortable. I believe G500 is the one of the best SUV that Mercedes produce but I don't know why they don't upgrade the suspension system and the back lock problem. I heard this problem is passed on to 2005 - 2008 but I heard 2009 has more soft suspension but I haven't tried it yet, if it is true I would like trade my car for it. For the gas mileage, this car is super. it is not comparable to the V6 or V4 but it is a best for V8 car. It is a powerful, super fast car but gas mileage is low for V8 car. Overall, I loved my G500 and I would like to buy new version if they fixed the suspension and back door lock problems. i would recommend this car to someone who loves to drive tough, fast, powerful SUVs but if you are looking for comfortable, convenience, inexpensive car, pls don't buy."

My 5 th G wagon and the best yet!!!!

By on Sunday, January 06, 2013

Pros: "Lane change assist, paddle shifters, engine sounds"

Cons: "I cup holder. Dash storage"

"Just a great solid safe dependable ride"

Bad to the bone

By on Monday, December 22, 2008

"Remember its a bit of a rough ride, lots of power with a hand full of fun. luxury off road and eye cacher in the streets. family friendly but most important SAFE."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mercedes-Benz G-Class near Honolulu. See local deals