• Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2006 Mercedes-Benz G-Class

Based on 47 Ratings for the 2002 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 ... 7 8 9 10 | Next

Solid!

By on Friday, August 15, 2008

"I've owned a 2004 G500 for 1.5 years now, purchased CPO from Mercedes, extended warranty. A true SUV, I am impressed with how solid it feels. Aside from niggly issues (battery replacement, window regulator acting up, drivers seat motor, all fixed under warranty) this thing runs and drives great. Not a squeak compared to the Toyota 4Runner I owned prior to this. Rain, snow, no problems, no sliding or skidding (see aformentioned 4Runner). The 5500 lbs. helps in this regard. Plenty of power, gas mileage is as expected for driving a brick down the highway. With proper maintenance I expect this to last a long time. Love the traditional styling. BTW, Mercedes service has been very good to me."

Urban Vault

By on Tuesday, June 17, 2008

"I waited a while before dropping the money on this 08 G55. My friends tried talking me out of it, since I had to do a special order. Said I should get the RR instead. Once I drove up they were speechless. Enough said. The day I drove it home, was the most fun I've had in sometime. This thing drives like a dream. Stomp on it and hear the roar of the AMG monster. It's a little rough on streets that are not smooth, but outside of that its been fantastic. I can't wait to take it off-road. It can go anywhere, and you'll feel like a million bucks. People complain about its gas milage, but, I say. That really good single malt scotch isn't quite as satisfying. Life's too short, to stress over the small stuff. Long live the G-Wagon!"

Dad's Toaster

By on Tuesday, May 06, 2008

"When it was new, it gave Mercedes a bad name. Several minor problems put it in the shop repeatedly. Having driven it for almost six years, it has become more reliable. I have grown to love it and feel that it will pay for itself by lasting for ten plus years. It's styling is timeless although my wife says it is 'dated' and the kids call it a 'toaster'. Ride is rough, especially compared to my Navigator. But if you like turning heads, especially in the 'hood, this truck will do it."

By on Sunday, April 27, 2008

By on Monday, March 31, 2008

"Bought a new 04 G500 in 05,,awesome vehicle, ride is excellent, styling is like no other..stainless steel vault on wheels,,engine is plenty powerful,, for sure the best SUV if money isn't an option,, only problems I had were electrical,,2 head units, armrest, windows not working,,,but Mercedez service more than makes up..sent a flatbed everytime and dropped an equally valued benz as a loaner..if you're a 6 plus footer its tight,,back seat is very tight if your tall.i'm 6'2".So my wife drives it as a grocery getter,she loves it.. gas mileage? well my H2 gets the same as the G500...live a little..:-)))"

Previous | 1 ... 7 8 9 10 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mercedes-Benz G-Class near Honolulu. See local deals