2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $48,646 - $52,081.

Invoice N/A

Based on 138 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

My First MB and Loving It!

By on Thursday, December 20, 2012

Pros: "Smooth Handling and Very Luxurious !"

Cons: "Not as Powerful as BMW, but Good!"

"I was a bit leary about moving from my reliable Lexus GS to my first Mercedes. My wife and I both looked at BMW 5-series, before we settled on the E350. If you're looking for luxury and comfort ride, this car is it! This car is luxurious (IMO) both inside and out. And, since this car is still under the factory, as well as additional CPO warranty, I am confident that we can put some miles on this beauty before it'll need its first oil change (after about 10,000 miles!) My only pet peeve, here, is that I wish the COMAND system would be a bit more robust like the BMW's iDrive. But, overall, we are very happy with this purchase and my wife loves the special contour driver seat with massaging feature!"

Love this car

By on Sunday, March 16, 2014

Pros: "Great Value"

"One of the best, most reliable cars I have ever owned."

Great car, great improvement

By on Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Pros: "Power, Styling, Interior Gadgets"

Cons: "Traction Control"

"I had an 2008 E350 and decided to upgrade at lease end to the 2011 E550. Mercedes hit the mark and the V8 engine is entirely too much fun for a guy who likes to push the envelope on speed and acceleration. The interior space is well thought through, plenty of storage space and everything just connects seamlessly. I think this car is really perfect for me and my needs. I have only two issues. 1. I have a 400 h.p. V8 engine and whenever I need to rapidly accelerate from a stopped position my tires slip up something terribly and I start slower than if I still owned a E350. My suggestion, regardless of where you live (I live in sunny Southern Texas), get the 4 matic. The traction is just terrible. 2) The second issue pertains to a manufacturing defect that the dealership can't seem to address correctly. The dash piece at the foot of the inside windshield has a "loose clip" and vibrates to the point it drives me nuts. I took it to the dealership and they fixed it, only to leave me with a new vibration in the same part, just closer to the center. I will take it in again, but I have to give the car up for a day and it is really inconvenient. The traction and defect aside, without hesitation I recommend this car and believe Mercedes got the E550 right."

Beautiful exterior design, quick and sure footed

By on Saturday, December 03, 2011

Pros: "looks, highway driving, pep of v-6"

Cons: "column drive, park, reverse, nav system"

"My wife drives this car on a daily basis and she loves the ride, she does not like the harsher ride of the BMW. I am the highway driver and really like the smooth performance and zip. The interior is nice and clean, but am not a fan of the nav, radio, cd system, too complicated."

The quality is not there

By on Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Pros: "Engine is powerful and quiet. Beautiful interior."

Cons: "Steering is not communicative and the car drifts."

"I bought the car with 200 miles from the dealer. Within 3 months of purchase, a number of warranty items came up: 1) Front brakes & rotors were seriously warped, 2) Soft top would not retract properly, 3) The soft top housing cover would not sit flush when closed, 4) Driver side door not aligned properly, 5) Driver side window squeaking when hitting bumps, 6) NAV and software crashed. For the $65K price I paid for the car, this was disappointing at best. This will be my last MBZ vehicle."