2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $45,507 - $48,672.

Invoice N/A

Based on 134 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

I have enjoyed this car.

By on Thursday, May 21, 2015

Pros: "It drives and steers wonderfully and great safety"

Cons: "expensive"

"I have enjoyed this car."

Awesome combination of comfort and power

By on Saturday, March 22, 2014

Pros: "Incredibly comfortable and responsive at the same."

"Prefer it over the S550"

Great looking! Terrible electronics--Poor ride

By on Friday, December 06, 2013

Pros: "good looks---but even a bimbo can LOOK good"

Cons: "navigation, seats"

"After owning 5 new 5 series BMW's including an M5 (THE BEST CAR EVER!!) we(wife) wanted a change so we bought a new 2012 C350C. A really good looking car and on the test drive it seemed fine. It wasn't until a week or so later we realized what a terrible mistake we made. The navigation system is so antiquated it should come with a hand crank! After two return trips to the dealer for instruction, the sales person admitted he used his iphone nav rather than the MB system in his car. The seats in the coupe are like sitting on a marginally padded park bench after a couple of hours driving and no adjustment could make them comfortable. All in all, the car is such a disappointment, after a few months I purchased a 2012 XF V8 Jaguar (great performance, good electronics and great looks) and the wife uses the 350 as a grocery getter, hence the low mileage. We also purchased a 2013 Ford Escape Dog Car and the Ford is superior to both in electronics. My experience with the MB is the owners are like a cult. Through the years I've owned Ferraris, BMW's, American performance and muscle cars, Hot Rods and now the MB and Jag. I have good friends who are MB owners and they would not even consider another brand. So read these reviews with a grain of salt, especially if written by an owner of several MBZ's, they probably have fallen victims of the MBZ Cool-aid. There is no question MBZ makes a solid vehicle after all they are taxis in Europe, but for responsiveness, handling unless you get well into 6 figure$ MBZ just does not cut it in my opinion. And my main beef is the electronics---Mercedes should be ashamed about their navigation system---it alone has turned me off to the brand."

Very safe 5500 Lb car gets 42-43mpg at 70-75 mph

By on Sunday, August 24, 2014

Cons: "Steering wheel blocks turn signal indicators"

"Turbo diesel Bluetec has great pickup, quiet, no diesel smell or fumes/soot of old ones, great mileage, large 20 gal fuel tank that will outlast my bladder going ~800 miles on a single tank...! Prefer the 2006-2009 euro style with bug eye oval headlites vs the "slant-eyed" looking headlites, more like the asian vehicles ( toyota, nissan, lexus, infiniti, etc...), than this taller, bigger bulkier current version. Probably so more overweight Americans can get into them... Backup camera fantastic...accurate to park within ~2 inches. Need one for the front that turns on under 5mph...instead of the yellow/red proximity LEDs. Get rid of steering wheel shift paddles or make console shifter an option."

Great car keeps getting better!

By on Sunday, July 26, 2009

"This is a 2009 E550 with AMG sport package. It is my 9th Mercedes and 5th E Class. I just ended a lease on a 2007 E350 and this '09 E550 is by far the best of them all. The difference in quality from the '07 is noticeable and the performance is awsome! It is fast and tight. I went from a 2004 E500 to the 2007 E350 and found the performance disappointing. The E550 is a huge leap beyond both of the previous cars. The unseen improvements in this car make it the best of the best. With the 2010 body change, there are real bargains on new 2009 models with the same power train as the 2010's."