2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $44,101 - $47,214.

Invoice N/A

Based on 133 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Best Convertible ever by far!

By on Thursday, July 07, 2011

Pros: "Once you get use to the Navigation system this car is everything!"

Cons: "The Stereo in the CLS had better acoustics."

"If you are looking for a family car that gets 40 mls/gln, has trunk space for four suitcases, and room for three kids look somewhere else. This is not your car! If you are technologically challenged this is not your car! If you are looking for fun in the sun, quality, power, response, sport ride when you need and comfortable ride when you want, this is your car!!! This car not only turns heads on the road by its styling, smoothness, and quietness, at low RPMs, it can also be heard coming around the corner if you decide to punch it, the tires spin and the muffler roars!! Traded a CLS 550 for it and do not regret it at all, two different cars in styling but one common powerful engine. Love it!!"

My First MB and Loving It!

By on Thursday, December 20, 2012

Pros: "Smooth Handling and Very Luxurious !"

Cons: "Not as Powerful as BMW, but Good!"

"I was a bit leary about moving from my reliable Lexus GS to my first Mercedes. My wife and I both looked at BMW 5-series, before we settled on the E350. If you're looking for luxury and comfort ride, this car is it! This car is luxurious (IMO) both inside and out. And, since this car is still under the factory, as well as additional CPO warranty, I am confident that we can put some miles on this beauty before it'll need its first oil change (after about 10,000 miles!) My only pet peeve, here, is that I wish the COMAND system would be a bit more robust like the BMW's iDrive. But, overall, we are very happy with this purchase and my wife loves the special contour driver seat with massaging feature!"

Love this car

By on Sunday, March 16, 2014

Pros: "Great Value"

"One of the best, most reliable cars I have ever owned."

Great car, great improvement

By on Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Pros: "Power, Styling, Interior Gadgets"

Cons: "Traction Control"

"I had an 2008 E350 and decided to upgrade at lease end to the 2011 E550. Mercedes hit the mark and the V8 engine is entirely too much fun for a guy who likes to push the envelope on speed and acceleration. The interior space is well thought through, plenty of storage space and everything just connects seamlessly. I think this car is really perfect for me and my needs. I have only two issues. 1. I have a 400 h.p. V8 engine and whenever I need to rapidly accelerate from a stopped position my tires slip up something terribly and I start slower than if I still owned a E350. My suggestion, regardless of where you live (I live in sunny Southern Texas), get the 4 matic. The traction is just terrible. 2) The second issue pertains to a manufacturing defect that the dealership can't seem to address correctly. The dash piece at the foot of the inside windshield has a "loose clip" and vibrates to the point it drives me nuts. I took it to the dealership and they fixed it, only to leave me with a new vibration in the same part, just closer to the center. I will take it in again, but I have to give the car up for a day and it is really inconvenient. The traction and defect aside, without hesitation I recommend this car and believe Mercedes got the E550 right."

Beautiful exterior design, quick and sure footed

By on Saturday, December 03, 2011

Pros: "looks, highway driving, pep of v-6"

Cons: "column drive, park, reverse, nav system"

"My wife drives this car on a daily basis and she loves the ride, she does not like the harsher ride of the BMW. I am the highway driver and really like the smooth performance and zip. The interior is nice and clean, but am not a fan of the nav, radio, cd system, too complicated."

The quality is not there

By on Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Pros: "Engine is powerful and quiet. Beautiful interior."

Cons: "Steering is not communicative and the car drifts."

"I bought the car with 200 miles from the dealer. Within 3 months of purchase, a number of warranty items came up: 1) Front brakes & rotors were seriously warped, 2) Soft top would not retract properly, 3) The soft top housing cover would not sit flush when closed, 4) Driver side door not aligned properly, 5) Driver side window squeaking when hitting bumps, 6) NAV and software crashed. For the $65K price I paid for the car, this was disappointing at best. This will be my last MBZ vehicle."

Excellent Luxury; Very Good Performance

By on Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Pros: "Excellent comfort; 4matic all weather capability;"

Cons: "No power folding side mirrors;"

"I got an E350 4Matic as a replacement for a 2008 C350 Sport. The E class, of course, is much roomier, but it I think, overall, a much better riding car. It isn't as sporty, but I didn't buy it to race. It's like a fine limo in it's appointments. But if you feel the need for a little sportiness, use the paddle shifters and shift it at the redline, and you'll hear a great Mercedes V6 under the hood. This is an awesome road car, getting over 30 mpg on long trips if babied a little, and getting high 20's when running 75. The one thing I hate is the lack of power folding mirrors...or folding at all, for that matter. For the price, that should be standard."

So glad I bought it

By on Monday, April 20, 2015

Pros: "Solid. Great gas mileage/power, 10 GB music regis"

Cons: "Oil change $200-300 every 10k miles."

"I purchased this car last September with 18,000 miles. I love the car. I traded in a Honda Accord and the Mercedes is a much nicer car. It has great acceleration when needed, but still gets excellent gas mileage. It is not as fun to drive as my wife C350, but road trips are a pleasure. Make sure you have a warranty as any repairs will cost you both arms and both legs, but some things are just worth it."

WOW, Get one you'll love it!

By on Monday, January 28, 2013

Pros: "smooth ride, great appearance, head turner"

Cons: "took me 3 dealerships to get the price I wanted"

"I'm not sure if I have much of a leg to stand on in the luxury car world but I'm going to wright a review anyways. I came from a 2007 Honda Civic SI to a 2010 ECLASS. I was a firm Honda guy for a while,,, almost over 10 years. That being said I wasted all that time driving junk! The Mercedes Benz ECLASS is a serious piece of art, smooth ride, sturdy indestructible feel and just unbeatable in appearance. I'm in my early 30's and the lady's defiantly turn there head when they see me in this thing. A person told me that once you go to Mercedes you'll never want to drive anything else...well they were right. If you want a good deal on a certified pre-owned model try buying after xmas. I got a killer deal and have never looked back.I hope this is one of many Mercedes that I will own."

I love this car!!!!

By on Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Pros: "Great ride and handling. Luxurious. Classy."

Cons: "The upgrades make the car a little pricey."

"I've been driving this car for only a week and I'm completely in love with it. I've owned BWM and Lexus before but nothing compares to the feel of this car. The ride is as smooth as the Lexus with the known handling of German cars. The interior feels classy and elegant and it's very spacious. My car is pretty loaded and the features are incredible. I will probably stay in the Mercedes family from now on."