2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $44,525 - $47,554.

Invoice N/A

Based on 121 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Best Ride Ever Owned

By on Saturday, August 24, 2013

"Love this car, comfortable ride, solid feeling, good gas mileage on Blue Efficiency model. Test drive the Cadillac CTS, and don't feel anything luxury out of that car."

CPO and fantastic

By on Friday, July 26, 2013

Pros: "Handles great. Engine very responsive."

Cons: "Paddle shifter"

"Bought this as a CPO and love the car. My only complaint is the paddle shifter should be quicker."

A fun car to drive

By on Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Pros: "Powerful, great handling, good looking lines."

Cons: "Expensive new, got it Certified..."

"I've had 9 MB's over the years. This E550 4matic I bought Certified from MB and have had it for 8 months. It is a fine automobile. More than enough get up and go with 382HP, and the air suspension makes it a very comfortable ride. Panoramic roof is nice and I get a surprising amount of complements on the look of the car. I went from an '05 S430 with 100k miles to this E550. I just can't warm up to the new body S Class and that's why I went back to the E body. I've been happy with the move eventhough you give up the room in the back seat. The 2011 technology is a little dated, not enough memory, as it relates to the phone sync. The 2012 version is better in that department."

Truely luxury car with amasing great milage

By on Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Pros: "Luxury car that is fun to drive as well."

Cons: "A new E350 Bluctec is expensive. Buy it used"

"Great driving experience. I got 39 MPH going from TPA to Houston. (760-800 miles with a fill up). Quiet, luxurious interior, adjustable comfortable seats front and rear. At the end of a long drive one does not arrive sore or tired. While it runs on diesel fuel, it does not smell like the old models did 30 years ago. One cannot tell that it is not a gas model. It has better excelleration than the gas model. It can take off like a race car if needed. Exterior look is sophisticated and sporty. Diesel engines are virtually maintenance free in general. The Mercedes diesel engines are legendary for working forever."

2011 E350 Bluetec - Couldn't be Happier!

By on Sunday, May 19, 2013

Pros: "engine, interior, reliability, solid feel, value"

Cons: "diesel a little loud in slower city driving"

"The fit and finish of the E350 is superb: Every part of this car feels solid, and after 33,000 miles there are no rattles or imperfections to speak of. The mileage of the diesel is excellent - low 20s in city/traffic, and high 30s cruising at highway speeds, plus diesel is usually less than premium at the pump. While the exterior is attractive, the look is more timeless than trendy. The COMMAND interface takes a day or two to learn, but after that is quite intuitive and easy to use. You won't regret purchasing an E350, and you'll never look like you've got something to prove."

Lifetime owner

By on Sunday, April 28, 2013

Pros: "You name it! Sturdy cup holders, classy, elegant"

Cons: "None....can't think of any"

"This car is wonderful! Style, value, reliability. This is my second Benz. Love it!"

Great car, perfect ownership experience, fantastic

By on Thursday, April 25, 2013

"This is my 5th Merc after owning BMW's for over 20 years and I'll never switch back to BMW, I cannot stand their iDrive. My last 4 Merc's have been flawless, and the dealer has also been fantastic. I continually get high 20's MPG around town and mid 30's on the highway with speeds between 75 and 80. How and you beat that. The torque is so strong it completely makes up for the lower HP. I've had ZERO problems."

Outstanding

By on Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive"

"I love Mercedes and love the stylish look of the 2012 E350. Once you own a Mercedes, you'll always own one."

Fake some

By on Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, classy"

Cons: "Gas mileage"

"I traded in my 2011 Lexus ES350 for this and I am so glad I did. I love this car! Get one and you'll understand."

2011 E350 Cabriolet.

By on Sunday, February 24, 2013

Pros: "Keyless go, air scarf, style, led lights"

Cons: "Gas mileage, delays in transmission"

"This car is fantastic. I have owned it for almost two years with no problems at all. It is black on black and is a head turner. Others comment on this car frequently. Love th e looks of the sport package and wood upgrade. I wish the car would allow you to stay in sport mode permanently instead of resetting to economy mode. The gas mileage is not great and is about the same as my V8 Jaguar did. A bit disappointed in that."

WOW, Get one you'll love it!

By on Monday, January 28, 2013

Pros: "smooth ride, great appearance, head turner"

Cons: "took me 3 dealerships to get the price I wanted"

"I'm not sure if I have much of a leg to stand on in the luxury car world but I'm going to wright a review anyways. I came from a 2007 Honda Civic SI to a 2010 ECLASS. I was a firm Honda guy for a while,,, almost over 10 years. That being said I wasted all that time driving junk! The Mercedes Benz ECLASS is a serious piece of art, smooth ride, sturdy indestructible feel and just unbeatable in appearance. I'm in my early 30's and the lady's defiantly turn there head when they see me in this thing. A person told me that once you go to Mercedes you'll never want to drive anything else...well they were right. If you want a good deal on a certified pre-owned model try buying after xmas. I got a killer deal and have never looked back.I hope this is one of many Mercedes that I will own."

The best of eveything

By on Friday, January 04, 2013

Pros: "See below"

Cons: "A bit pricey at 90k, but worth every cent"

"From a former BMW owner, previously lover of a Porsche 996 Turbo and a variety of other vehicles, none has packaged performance, comfort, handling and looks in one package like the E63."

My First MB and Loving It!

By on Thursday, December 20, 2012

Pros: "Smooth Handling and Very Luxurious !"

Cons: "Not as Powerful as BMW, but Good!"

"I was a bit leary about moving from my reliable Lexus GS to my first Mercedes. My wife and I both looked at BMW 5-series, before we settled on the E350. If you're looking for luxury and comfort ride, this car is it! This car is luxurious (IMO) both inside and out. And, since this car is still under the factory, as well as additional CPO warranty, I am confident that we can put some miles on this beauty before it'll need its first oil change (after about 10,000 miles!) My only pet peeve, here, is that I wish the COMAND system would be a bit more robust like the BMW's iDrive. But, overall, we are very happy with this purchase and my wife loves the special contour driver seat with massaging feature!"

Magnificent Beauty

By on Friday, November 02, 2012

Pros: "Design, Technology, Comfort, Quality"

Cons: "Shoulda got the Premium 2 Package"

"I was the first owner of the E350 Coupe in Flodida. I now have 42K on this car and I still love it. It still turns heads everywhere. Its design theme is so well thought out. I think they designed the coupe first and then they unfortunately tried to make it work in the sedan. The technology is wonderful and reliable. I'm sure there is a BMW somewhere that handles a little better; but, not as comfortable, beautiful or reliable. I don't think I will ever own another car without a panoramic roof. I will keep this car till the complete redesign comes out in 2016 and I will buy another if it is as well executed."

LOVE THIS CAR

By on Friday, October 19, 2012

Pros: "Love the backup camera"

Cons: "Should have gotten park assist for front"

Happy Birthday to ME!

"I owned 2008 CLK convertible that was totaled last year. Was leary of getting another convertible, and got an R Class, but was drawn back to the new E 350 convertible. What an upgrade from the CLK....the controls, the ride and I love the air deflector above the windshield. Even on 100 degree days, crank up the A/C and deflect the wind, and it's very comfortable....especially with cooled seats. Black on black with a black top is super sharp. Also love the Sirus Weather Radar....clouds ahead?? Check if it's rain."

Happy Birthday to ME!

Mercedes Benz E Class

By on Tuesday, October 09, 2012

"Upgraded from the C class to the Mercedes Benz E Class. The E class is a great car the ride is fast and quiet. With more room now my little boy age 9 is always sleeping in the back seat the new interior is luxury and soft. (Set back!) The GPS satellite combination system can help you find your way or set you up to be tracked by the highway patrol system with the new technology now your car is a target, drive safely. After driving the E Class you will find it hard to drive other models. Great work Mercedes Benz ! Mike"

Fits me perfect.

By on Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Pros: "Not many coupes on the road so very unique"

This is the car my son picked out of all the ones we tested :)

"Just leased a 2012 E350 4-Matic Coupe. Wow do I love it! Was looking for a two door that could fit a family of four on occasion. Nothing but this car came close to meeting my needs. Not many on the road so it is unique. The interior blows away the 4 door E-Class. The rear seat dimensions are about the same as the 4 door. when the windows are down with no pillar the car is beautiful and has a look unlike anything on the road in this price range.It is a way better vehicle than the C-class I had before. Rides much smoother but I loved my 2010 C-Class too. As they say, Nothing compares to a Mercedez-Benz. The safety and technology is amazing. The 305 HP is plenty enough power too."

This is the car my son picked out of all the ones we tested :)

like car except front end problem

By on Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Pros: "Looks, comfort, engine performance"

Cons: "Front end problem"

"In general like my E550 except for chronic issue with vibration on front end when braking with light to moderate pressure. Rotors replaced at 10,000 miles which fixed problem initially, but now doing it again so dealer is replacing front end bearings this time. I guess can just keep replacing stuff until warranty out, then I will trade it off. I would never want to own MB that is not in warranty at the price of the repairs. I like everything else about the car and did look at other manufacturers in class and felt this was best in its class."

Best car I've ever owned in last fifty years!

By on Thursday, June 28, 2012

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "iPhone integration could have been better."

"This is my fifth convertible, and about fifteenth auto. When I first drove it, coming out of a 7 Series BMW, I was really pleased with the smoothness and power of this six cylinder cabriolet. Currently with about 9,800 miles in the last 20 months, I've experienced no problems, no complaints and am amazed at how great this car is. What more can I say."

2011 E550

By on Friday, June 22, 2012

"I HAVE OWNED 28 CARS IN MY LIFE AND THIS IS THE BEST ONE."

MB has really stepped up!

By on Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Pros: "Stylish, tech savvy, VERY comfortable!"

Cons: "Pricey w/o a rebate, but you get what you pay for"

"I already owned a 2002 C CLass and was looking to make the move up in size. Evaluated BMW, Lexus, etc and finally decided on the E Class as the USAA rebate of $4000 was too good to pass up. MB has really come into the 21st century in a big way! This car has a great layout and styling, and the electronics and convenience features are all extremely well integrated, easy to use, and very useful. I just returned from a 1500 mile cross-country trip in this car and it was truly a pleasure to drive. I love the panorama roof and the HID headlights, and an especially nice touch is the LED cabin lighting. The front end has a nice aggressive style to it and the car handles extremely well in all driving conditions. I had my heart set on the BlueTec but when I found out the new gas engine gets only 2 mpg less than the diesel, I went with the more responsive engine. Maintenance costs are much less with gas as well."

WOW .. E350 is a well built car

By on Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Pros: "Solid sexy styling.. Handles well"

Cons: "None so far"

"Bought this from Foothill MB in SoCal. The dealership was super nice and easy to deal with. This is my wife's car she loves it! The car feels solid, handles well and has decent power. The stereo sounds so clear and streaming BlueTooth works well and it automatically down loaded all contacts from her cell phone. She picked black / black sports edition. COOL CAR. I might need to buy the AMG E65 just to show her up. HA"

Great car!

By on Friday, March 30, 2012

"A truly great car both in looks and design."

Outstanding Quality; cool features

By on Saturday, March 24, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive...great looking car"

Cons: "Voice Control - re-worked to be more natural"

"This car makes me laugh over and over again. With the distronic radar; lane change warnings etc it is a pleasure to drive. I tell my friends the if you kill your self driving this car you were doing something incredibly stupid. It could use a little more rear seat room (MB could shrink the trunk)...the trunk is so large you could fit a horse in it... Also, I can always fing my nearest Dunkin Donuts with assistance from the M-brace feature and Nav system..."

The best car I have ever owned!

By on Thursday, March 15, 2012

Pros: "Great comfort in long drives."

Cons: "None!"

"I have driven many cars and owned three mercs and this one is the best one I've ever had. Nothing beats it in class, comfort and reliability."