2011 Mercedes-Benz E-Class

Based on 159 Ratings for the 2010 - 2017 models.

Previous | 1 ... 4 5 6 7 | Next

A very good automobile with great looks & safety

By on Monday, July 21, 2014

Pros: "Fun and safe"

Cons: "This year modle did not come with 4 wheel drive."

"I have had this car for 2 years and everything about it is great. The only problem I have had was the ease that the tires can be destroyed but that is the conditions of the roads in Buffalo and the northern east coast. Clearly this is a machine for an enthuses and at the same time the second safest car I have every been in the first being a E350 Sedan."

Very Dependable Car

By on Thursday, February 5, 2015

Pros: "Great Quality"

Cons: "Brakes. Used up three pair of breaks in 106K miles"

"Not one problem with the car in over 5 years and 106K miles. I am so happy with it that I am buying another E Class from Mercedes. I am actually sad to get rid of it because I am afraid the quality and dependability may be lacking in another car."

2011 E350 Bluetec - Couldn't be Happier!

By on Sunday, May 19, 2013

Pros: "engine, interior, reliability, solid feel, value"

Cons: "diesel a little loud in slower city driving"

"The fit and finish of the E350 is superb: Every part of this car feels solid, and after 33,000 miles there are no rattles or imperfections to speak of. The mileage of the diesel is excellent - low 20s in city/traffic, and high 30s cruising at highway speeds, plus diesel is usually less than premium at the pump. While the exterior is attractive, the look is more timeless than trendy. The COMMAND interface takes a day or two to learn, but after that is quite intuitive and easy to use. You won't regret purchasing an E350, and you'll never look like you've got something to prove."

Will never buy another Mercedes again

By on Friday, June 10, 2016

Pros: "good performance, nice engine/power"

Cons: "horrible and cheap interior/exterior finish"

"Loved the car's engine and power. It was a lovely looking car from a distance. For what I paid, the interior and exterior finish were terrible. Had higher expectations for a high end top selling maker. The finish seemed quite cheap and interior trim was falling apart within months of purchase. We had a family Audi and now I am on the hunt for a new car and I'm going back to Audi."

I average 41 mpg on this car.

By on Thursday, October 3, 2013

"Just traded in my old 2012 e350 bluetec for this new 2014 e250 bluetec. The car drive smoothier and quieter than its predecessor. I only have it for a week with 100o miles. The range of this car is fantastic (750 miles)."

By on Wednesday, March 24, 2010

"I just bought the 2009 E350 with Sport Package, and this vehicle is awesome. I trade my 2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8 and the riding and comfort isn't comparable with the Challenger, the comfort for the MB E350 is better than the Challenger without counting what I'm saving now is gas mileage."

This MB is show room new with less than 5,000 mile

By on Thursday, July 30, 2015

Pros: "best experience you'll ever have"

"This is an E550 4 MATIC with 4,900 miles. Garaged and covered, never in snow or rain only driven on weekends locally."

Great vehicle..worth the price.

By on Monday, September 29, 2014

Cons: "could use additional storage space"

"comfortable ride, solid feel, after two years no problems at all."

Limo that drives like a sports car

By on Friday, December 12, 2014

Pros: "Extreme power, great handling, smooth ride"

"Purchased a 2010 Mercedes E63 as a CPO vehicle after reading reviews and having owned several other models and am love driving this car daily! It is like riding in a limo but has the power to blow sports cars away which makes it the perfect combination of luxury and power in a vehicle. The car came fully loaded but one of my favorite features include the dynamic driver's seat which hugs you as yo take corners and massages you while having to sit in traffic. The bi-Xenon headlights with adaptive highbeams also great for night driving. The ride is smooth, but press the pedal to the floor and passengers experience G-force that makes the heart race because this car can go from calm cruising to flying into a rage without hesitation. Definitely one of the best models that Mercedes and AMG has ever made and glad that I was able to find one to enjoy."

Luxury Version Gives Smooth Ride, Comfort

By on Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Pros: "Ride quality, mileage far above EPA estimate"

Cons: "Options are pricey and bundled."

"Lots of cars in this class, lots of choices. You'll like this car, especially the Luxury version if: (1) you want a gentle, comfortable and quiet ride, but still with European feel and control; (2) you want an interior that adds ambience and a high end feel without gimmicks or aggressive styling; (3) you're "of a certain age" and have had enough of the aggressive, loud and hard riding sedans designed for high speed track use, but are far less useful in daily driving You can add features to the basic E350 package, but for me the base car is perfect. You don't get XM/Sirius radio or Navigation, but Bluetooth is standard and pairs easily with my SmartPhone, giving me both features at no added cost. The standard radio is also HD - a nice touch. Basics also include real tires with spare (unlike some competitors), fully adjustable seats with 3 memory settings, power sunroof with tilt feature, LED headlights - (low beam only) and LED taillights, economy/sport mode shifting with paddle shifters on the steering column. Mileage is exceptional - near mid 30s on highway on 65 MPH cruise control; still over 30 up to 70+. I bought a 2015 CPO car from an authorized MB dealer for a very attractive price - maybe the base model car wasn't in high demand, but regardless of the reason for the low price I prefer the base car for many reasons - easy on the wallet, less to go wrong when the warranty expires, has all the things I need. I considered the Audi A6 - another very nice car, with a very attractive interior. I preferred the MB V6 instead of the standard 4 cylinder in the Audi and felt that the MB 7 speed transmission was far smoother than the Audi. Compared to the BMW 5 the MB has a far better ride - the BMW comes with run flat tires - very rough ride on all surfaces (I've owned 5 BMWs, wish they didn't change the tires). The MB also has a more attractive interior, and is noticeably more comfortable on the road. I tried the Jaguar XF - didn't like the very high sill height - felt very claustrophobic in the car, and for shorter drivers the A pillar is too close to your head for my taste. The Lexus E class is "OK", but I don't like the feel of the front wheel drive and found the car somewhat boring to drive. It's a very well made car, but it just didn't work for me. I'm sure you'll have other opinions from mine, but I'd urge you to at least take a look at the MB for yourself before deciding on another car in this category. Like me you may be surprised and find that "This is the one"."

Love this car

By on Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Pros: "nice ride, good looks, reliable"

Cons: "interior temp is very hot in the summer, pricey"

"I love this car even though I've had some minor problems with it. I bought it new and after a year I had to have some of the wood trim replaced because it developed some cracks. They replaced the cracked pieces of trim and left the original trim that was not cracked. The original trim had already started fading so it was slightly lighter in tone than the new trim. The dealer would not replace all of the trim so I could have a uniform appearance. No other problems until a couple of weeks ago the Express Up/Down feature stopped working on the driver side window. So I need to keep the button pressed until the window is completely up or down. The Express Up/Down feature allows you to quickly press the button then let go and the window continues up or down by itself. So that needs to be fixed. The car gets VERY hot if it sits in the sun. I assume that because it is a black car it holds the heat more than a lighter colored car would. Other than that the car has been reliable and comfortable and nice to drive. Love it."

I have enjoyed this car.

By on Thursday, May 21, 2015

Pros: "It drives and steers wonderfully and great safety"

Cons: "expensive"

"I have enjoyed this car."

Awesome combination of comfort and power

By on Saturday, March 22, 2014

Pros: "Incredibly comfortable and responsive at the same."

"Prefer it over the S550"

Very safe 5500 Lb car gets 42-43mpg at 70-75 mph

By on Sunday, August 24, 2014

Cons: "Steering wheel blocks turn signal indicators"

"Turbo diesel Bluetec has great pickup, quiet, no diesel smell or fumes/soot of old ones, great mileage, large 20 gal fuel tank that will outlast my bladder going ~800 miles on a single tank...! Prefer the 2006-2009 euro style with bug eye oval headlites vs the "slant-eyed" looking headlites, more like the asian vehicles ( toyota, nissan, lexus, infiniti, etc...), than this taller, bigger bulkier current version. Probably so more overweight Americans can get into them... Backup camera fantastic...accurate to park within ~2 inches. Need one for the front that turns on under 5mph...instead of the yellow/red proximity LEDs. Get rid of steering wheel shift paddles or make console shifter an option."

Great car keeps getting better!

By on Sunday, July 26, 2009

"This is a 2009 E550 with AMG sport package. It is my 9th Mercedes and 5th E Class. I just ended a lease on a 2007 E350 and this '09 E550 is by far the best of them all. The difference in quality from the '07 is noticeable and the performance is awsome! It is fast and tight. I went from a 2004 E500 to the 2007 E350 and found the performance disappointing. The E550 is a huge leap beyond both of the previous cars. The unseen improvements in this car make it the best of the best. With the 2010 body change, there are real bargains on new 2009 models with the same power train as the 2010's."

Reliable Luxury and Performance

By on Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Pros: "Exceptional mileage, performance and appearance"

Cons: "A bit on the pricey end"

"Driving the vehicle has not only been fun, but, satisfying too as you watch your fuel efficiency increase while you drive down the highway. The best MPG has been as high 42. Generally driving about town it is in low 30s but still much better than my old E350 gas model. The clean diesel technology leaves you with a quite and non-offense exhaust system that betters all gas vehicles, IMO. The vehicle handles exceptionally, and the acceleration is probably not what one would expect, but the torque clearly gives the vehicle a jump start that you might see in an electric car. ;)"

2010 Mercedes E350 4matic

By on Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Pros: "fun to drive, safe, road side assistance"

Cons: "seat warmers aren't as warm as in the past."

"I love this car! It has every comfort imaginable, except the seat warmers aren't as warm as the older modles. I love how it hugs a curve and just glides into top speeds. ALL cars should have integrated phone systems for hands on the wheel driving."

4th Benz, 2nd wagon, Best Yet

By on Thursday, September 25, 2014

Pros: "Safety, performance, COMAND system, versatile"

Cons: "All that glass needs tinting / time to cool inside"

"Ordered this special and it took 6 mos. to get. It was worth the wait. Cannot believe the handling considering the size of this car. I'm a DIY guy, and the trips to Home Depot are easy when the entire rear area (incl. back seats) are folded flat. MB made the task of expanding the immense cargo area even easier than before. The looks of this car are elegant yet understated - as a friend of mine said, "E-Class Wagon - that's a statement car!" It means you can afford a lot of other cars and toys out there, but you're smart enough to get luxury, utility and performance in one package. And the kids love the rear-facing jump-seat. They beg to sit back there. I have yet to find a flaw. Single complaint is I would love the hatch to close via the key button that opens it, like it does on the ML."

best vehicle ever!

By on Monday, February 23, 2015

Pros: "best vehicle ever!"

Cons: "Map directions are way off."

"best vehicle ever!"

Wish I'd Spent More Time Researching

By on Monday, November 23, 2015

Pros: "Tight steering. Creature comforts."

Cons: "Xenon lights. ROAD NOISE!"

"Polycarbonate headlight covers will discolor/fog directly in front of Xenon low beams. No fix possible except $4K for new lights. Known issue with Mercedes, although apparently rare in the wild. I just noticed one in a parking lot with an identical issue. But the real issue with the car is the road noise - e350 4Matic wagon. It seems to come from behind the driver's seat and either through inadequately insulated passenger doors or rear cargo area. Terrible in comparison to our 17 year old BMW e38. We like the 2011 Benz over new models as in-dash display becomes a giant ugly obstruction in newer models. Tight steering. Comfortable, even if noisy. Already realizing add'l roadworthiness from 4matic. Great brakes and decent handling for a wagon."

Best car I have owned.

By on Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Pros: "Magnificent driving vehicle. Lots of room."

Cons: "Pricey."

"This is my third MB wagon. It is all I ever want. Am getting new AMG wagon (2015)."

Very comfortable, has alot of get up and go

By on Saturday, October 24, 2015

Pros: "Quiet, comfortable and has a very nice smooth ride"

Cons: "Price of course, but I feel I got what I paid for."

"I have only one complaint, I have had to take it to the shop twice to get rid of a bad smell in the airconditioning. At this time, no more bad smell, but time will tell. Otherwise I love this car. It is very comfortable, quiet, and rides like a dream. It has a lot of getup and go and it corners with the best of them. I have had sports cars all my life, my last was a corvette prior to getting this car and I'm not unhappy with the performance I'm getting and the improved gas mileage at all."

seats uncomfortable

By on Wednesday, January 8, 2014

"seats uncomfortable and hard"

A Great Automobile

By on Saturday, August 9, 2014

Pros: "Prestigious, comfortable, reliable"

Cons: "Staggered AMG wheel size setup wears tires faster"

"I have owned and driven this car for 4 years and have found it to be extremely reliable, comfortable, and fun to drive car that I've owned. It is a little pricey maintaining it and having to use Premium Fuel but, it's worth it."

best machine ever

By on Tuesday, August 16, 2011

"the best or nothing .. this is a bautifull machine buy or lease who care just get one and enjoy .Do not compare whit japanese cars. Benz is Benz more that a 100 years in business."

Previous | 1 ... 4 5 6 7 | Next