2011 Mercedes-Benz E-Class

Based on 150 Ratings for the 2010 - 2016 models.

2011 E350 Cabriolet.

By on Sunday, February 24, 2013

Pros: "Keyless go, air scarf, style, led lights"

Cons: "Gas mileage, delays in transmission"

"This car is fantastic. I have owned it for almost two years with no problems at all. It is black on black and is a head turner. Others comment on this car frequently. Love th e looks of the sport package and wood upgrade. I wish the car would allow you to stay in sport mode permanently instead of resetting to economy mode. The gas mileage is not great and is about the same as my V8 Jaguar did. A bit disappointed in that."

LOVE THIS CAR

By on Friday, October 19, 2012

Pros: "Love the backup camera"

Cons: "Should have gotten park assist for front"

Happy Birthday to ME!

"I owned 2008 CLK convertible that was totaled last year. Was leary of getting another convertible, and got an R Class, but was drawn back to the new E 350 convertible. What an upgrade from the CLK....the controls, the ride and I love the air deflector above the windshield. Even on 100 degree days, crank up the A/C and deflect the wind, and it's very comfortable....especially with cooled seats. Black on black with a black top is super sharp. Also love the Sirus Weather Radar....clouds ahead?? Check if it's rain."

Happy Birthday to ME!

Mercedes Benz E Class

By on Tuesday, October 09, 2012

"Upgraded from the C class to the Mercedes Benz E Class. The E class is a great car the ride is fast and quiet. With more room now my little boy age 9 is always sleeping in the back seat the new interior is luxury and soft. (Set back!) The GPS satellite combination system can help you find your way or set you up to be tracked by the highway patrol system with the new technology now your car is a target, drive safely. After driving the E Class you will find it hard to drive other models. Great work Mercedes Benz ! Mike"

Fits me perfect.

By on Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Pros: "Not many coupes on the road so very unique"

This is the car my son picked out of all the ones we tested :)

"Just leased a 2012 E350 4-Matic Coupe. Wow do I love it! Was looking for a two door that could fit a family of four on occasion. Nothing but this car came close to meeting my needs. Not many on the road so it is unique. The interior blows away the 4 door E-Class. The rear seat dimensions are about the same as the 4 door. when the windows are down with no pillar the car is beautiful and has a look unlike anything on the road in this price range.It is a way better vehicle than the C-class I had before. Rides much smoother but I loved my 2010 C-Class too. As they say, Nothing compares to a Mercedez-Benz. The safety and technology is amazing. The 305 HP is plenty enough power too."

This is the car my son picked out of all the ones we tested :)

Outstanding Quality; cool features

By on Saturday, March 24, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive...great looking car"

Cons: "Voice Control - re-worked to be more natural"

"This car makes me laugh over and over again. With the distronic radar; lane change warnings etc it is a pleasure to drive. I tell my friends the if you kill your self driving this car you were doing something incredibly stupid. It could use a little more rear seat room (MB could shrink the trunk)...the trunk is so large you could fit a horse in it... Also, I can always fing my nearest Dunkin Donuts with assistance from the M-brace feature and Nav system..."

A dream fulfilled - luxury, style and performance

By on Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Pros: "Quiet, sturdy, classic, a driving experience"

Cons: "get back to you when I find it"

"All I hear is what a good looking car I have. From styling to paint finish no detail is flawed. The interior is roomy, stylish and functional. Most controls are ergonomic and intuitive. The climate control, seats, sound system, lighting and ride meld to create a truly luxurious experience. There is plenty of power and smooth responsive handing. A wonderful car and the purchase, selection and negotiation, was a pleasant experience. Little wonder Mercedes-Benz has their world class reputation."

E320 Bluetec

By on Monday, December 28, 2009

"This is our first Mercedes and what a nice car. Unbelievably comfortable, even in the back seats. I am a big guy, 6'1 and 240 and my wife is 5'8 and 140. The seats fit both of us like a glove. The torque of the diesel is shocking and passing power is quick and effortless. Controls take some getting used to but are not difficult."

Sport and Luxury Combined

By on Monday, September 12, 2011

Pros: "Great to drive, comfortable, great sound, navi, etc."

Cons: "Expensive"

"As an overall normal sedan, I cannot imagine what one would do to make this vehicle better."

like car except front end problem

By on Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Pros: "Looks, comfort, engine performance"

Cons: "Front end problem"

"In general like my E550 except for chronic issue with vibration on front end when braking with light to moderate pressure. Rotors replaced at 10,000 miles which fixed problem initially, but now doing it again so dealer is replacing front end bearings this time. I guess can just keep replacing stuff until warranty out, then I will trade it off. I would never want to own MB that is not in warranty at the price of the repairs. I like everything else about the car and did look at other manufacturers in class and felt this was best in its class."

Great car/good mileage

By on Thursday, August 12, 2010

"Great car. Have problems with wipers, and in summer when it sets outside for few hours gets really hot inside and air conditioner has hard time cooling it down"