2011 Mercedes-Benz E-Class

Based on 138 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

MB quality is terrible, stay away

By on Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Pros: "Good looking, nice drive at high speeds 80mph+"

Cons: "clunky transmission shaky suspension uncomfortable"

"My "new" car has been in service 3 times and going in for a fourth. The transmission shifts abruptly, and there is an annoying shake. First time they changed rear tires and fixed loose parts on interior, second time they changed front tires and reprogrammed transmission, third time reprogrammed again and said no shake (even though it's still there). Dealer is terrible and dishonest, they are only interested in closing sales, that's it... MB Corporate says to keep bringing it in to Service "that's what the warranty is for". They refuse to take the car back because I have not had extensive warranty repairs. Paid extra for leather "premium" seats that are very uncomfortable, hard to believe a $60k car doesn't come standard with leather. The seat back pivots at a strange point, so the seat back digs into your back as you recline it; anything other than a 90 degree angle shoves the seat into your back. Very disappointing. The car looks good, but just terrible for what it should be. Reconsider your decision to avoid wasted time and aggravation."

Truly the most solid, comfortable and stylish car.

By on Sunday, April 13, 2014

"I've owned this car for over three years and have to say it is by far the nicest vehicle I've owned. I've had no maintenance issues and continue to enjoy driving it every time I get behind the wheel."

A luxury rocket.

By on Saturday, November 30, 2013

Pros: "Amazing performance and acceleration. Great looks"

Cons: "Slightly rough ride. Jerky trans in sport mode"

"My 2nd E-Class AMG. My 2004 rode better but did not handle or preform anything like the 2012. I plan on changing tires to Michelins from the stock Pirelli's. Great electronics and looks. The exhaust is a little loud for my taste and the gear box can be a little jerky in modes other than Comfort. Where it really shines is straight line 0-1xx"

Best Convertible ever by far!

By on Thursday, July 07, 2011

Pros: "Once you get use to the Navigation system this car is everything!"

Cons: "The Stereo in the CLS had better acoustics."

"If you are looking for a family car that gets 40 mls/gln, has trunk space for four suitcases, and room for three kids look somewhere else. This is not your car! If you are technologically challenged this is not your car! If you are looking for fun in the sun, quality, power, response, sport ride when you need and comfortable ride when you want, this is your car!!! This car not only turns heads on the road by its styling, smoothness, and quietness, at low RPMs, it can also be heard coming around the corner if you decide to punch it, the tires spin and the muffler roars!! Traded a CLS 550 for it and do not regret it at all, two different cars in styling but one common powerful engine. Love it!!"

Fantastic driving car...It's a joy to drive!!

By on Monday, November 14, 2011

"The car has been perfect since day one in December 2009 when I got it. With the 7 speed auto transmission and the V6 I can get 30 MPG on the highway, if I keep it under 75...It's a really great car."