2011 Mercedes-Benz E-Class

Based on 138 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

A dream fulfilled - luxury, style and performance

By on Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Pros: "Quiet, sturdy, classic, a driving experience"

Cons: "get back to you when I find it"

"All I hear is what a good looking car I have. From styling to paint finish no detail is flawed. The interior is roomy, stylish and functional. Most controls are ergonomic and intuitive. The climate control, seats, sound system, lighting and ride meld to create a truly luxurious experience. There is plenty of power and smooth responsive handing. A wonderful car and the purchase, selection and negotiation, was a pleasant experience. Little wonder Mercedes-Benz has their world class reputation."

E320 Bluetec

By on Monday, December 28, 2009

"This is our first Mercedes and what a nice car. Unbelievably comfortable, even in the back seats. I am a big guy, 6'1 and 240 and my wife is 5'8 and 140. The seats fit both of us like a glove. The torque of the diesel is shocking and passing power is quick and effortless. Controls take some getting used to but are not difficult."

Very Perplexed

By on Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Pros: "Looks good"

Cons: "Unreliable"

"I own a 2008 e350 with 51000 miles. Took it in for service last week. Dealer tells me the SUSPENSION has dropped and caused a great deal of safety concern for my family, not to mention this ruined my tires. They would put SHIMs and prop up the suspension, I had never heard of such thing. I have great concern about this and I was only told the cause is GRAVITY.... I will sell this car and never buy another BENZ, so I wont have to worry about a DROPPED SUSPENSION. BTW Benz customer service did not meet expectations."

like car except front end problem

By on Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Pros: "Looks, comfort, engine performance"

Cons: "Front end problem"

"In general like my E550 except for chronic issue with vibration on front end when braking with light to moderate pressure. Rotors replaced at 10,000 miles which fixed problem initially, but now doing it again so dealer is replacing front end bearings this time. I guess can just keep replacing stuff until warranty out, then I will trade it off. I would never want to own MB that is not in warranty at the price of the repairs. I like everything else about the car and did look at other manufacturers in class and felt this was best in its class."

Great car/good mileage

By on Thursday, August 12, 2010

"Great car. Have problems with wipers, and in summer when it sets outside for few hours gets really hot inside and air conditioner has hard time cooling it down"

Great car, perfect ownership experience, fantastic

By on Thursday, April 25, 2013

"This is my 5th Merc after owning BMW's for over 20 years and I'll never switch back to BMW, I cannot stand their iDrive. My last 4 Merc's have been flawless, and the dealer has also been fantastic. I continually get high 20's MPG around town and mid 30's on the highway with speeds between 75 and 80. How and you beat that. The torque is so strong it completely makes up for the lower HP. I've had ZERO problems."

The perfect businessman's car

By on Saturday, May 09, 2015

Pros: "no wifi capability"

Cons: "No massage seats for passenger"

"Great car. Drives perfectly after 49000 miles. Powerful engine. You can not go wrong with this car."

Great Car!

By on Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Pros: "Great price, imaculate, and fun to drive."

Cons: "Everything about it is expensive."

At the Dealership.

"This is my first MB, and so far I love it. I bought it used with 79k miles which is fortunate because another 1k miles and I wouldn't have qualified for the premier extended warranty. I would have been a little leery about buying the car if it hadn't been for the awesome warranty, seeings how this is my first trial with a MB. So far it drives and looks like it just came off the lot. It is absolutely immaculate and turns heads where ever I go. It is a E550 4Matic 4D AMG Sport PKG, and on top of looking good it is extremely quick for such a heavy car. The is a very few things I can complain about with it. Before purchasing this model, I looked at all the other classes and the E-Class is overall the best from what I saw. I would like the S-Class if I were to purchase another one, however I will most likely have to jump another tax bracket to make it happen because unless you buy it new, with all the extra features no one offers any warranties and nothing is cheap to repair. Not that they have to many issues from what I have read, but if it were to have an issue it would put quite the dent in the pocketbook. I am happy with it thus far though, and I would recommend it to anyone else who is in the market for a car such as this."

At the Dealership.

The best of eveything

By on Friday, January 04, 2013

Pros: "See below"

Cons: "A bit pricey at 90k, but worth every cent"

"From a former BMW owner, previously lover of a Porsche 996 Turbo and a variety of other vehicles, none has packaged performance, comfort, handling and looks in one package like the E63."

Great ride, power, looks

By on Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Pros: "love the pwer"

"This car is awesome. All the power anyone would want rides great, steering right there. Glad I bought this car. Always wanted one now I have it. Got good deal from dealer."

Best Car I have ever driven

By on Thursday, July 03, 2014

"I have owned this car for 5 years and love everything about it!"

Love, Love this car... # 4 for me

By on Tuesday, April 15, 2014

"This is my 4th E350 and I love it! Safe,Reliable & comfortable."

I average 41 mpg on this car.

By on Thursday, October 03, 2013

"Just traded in my old 2012 e350 bluetec for this new 2014 e250 bluetec. The car drive smoothier and quieter than its predecessor. I only have it for a week with 100o miles. The range of this car is fantastic (750 miles)."

Best car I've ever owned in last fifty years!

By on Thursday, June 28, 2012

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "iPhone integration could have been better."

"This is my fifth convertible, and about fifteenth auto. When I first drove it, coming out of a 7 Series BMW, I was really pleased with the smoothness and power of this six cylinder cabriolet. Currently with about 9,800 miles in the last 20 months, I've experienced no problems, no complaints and am amazed at how great this car is. What more can I say."

wonderful vehicle

By on Sunday, February 19, 2012

Cons: "need to have repair facilities closer"

"Outstanding styling and comfort. Great to drive. Have had car 1 year and had some trouble with starting. I live 100 miles from nearest dealer. car had to be towed 100 miles to repair."

Best riding car I've even owned.

By on Monday, January 30, 2012

Pros: "Great road feel when driving."

Cons: "Can't think of any."

"This car has an outstanding safety rating. Hydraulic leveling gives a fantastic ride. The V-8 382 hp provides high performance and reasonable fuel economy. The premium 1 and 2 packages provide man creature comforts. Transferrable warranty is good for 2 years or 20,000 miles."

My first Benz and Just an Incredible Automobile.

By on Friday, October 21, 2011

"Car performs incredibly, fast, quite, smooth ride, responsive and every bit a luxury vehicle. You can drive the rest but this is truely the best for luxury. Unless of course you can afford a Bentley. Note the Auto is top notch but the company and buying experience and maintenance matches the quality of the car. You are really treated special after the sale. You must own this E-Class to understand all the little nuances. A fabulous car and it gets better every day. Love to drive it. Worth every dollar. Happy Driving."

Useful Ride

By on Wednesday, August 19, 2009

"There was a lot of thought when building this car. Well done."

Does not compare with Lexus

By on Thursday, October 08, 2009

"A nice car with impressive badge. The comfort, power and MPG does not compare with several Lexus that I have owned. The GPS is lacking compared to the Lexus GPS. Several controls are difficult to see and use. The sound system is very good. Depreciation seems to be greater than competitors."

Fabulous driver, tech, not so much

By on Thursday, September 19, 2013

Pros: "Great feel on the road. Great looks."

Cons: "Tech is WAY behind the Japs"

"This car rolls down the road like it will never stop. Very solid. Effortless. No friction whatsoever felt. And I love the looks. Downsides? $129 oil changes. The navigation system stinks! It's not as quiet as I thought it would be on the road. It's a $58K car with vinyl seats. Really? I live in Phoenix. If the car sits in the sun for any length of time, entering will guarantee a burned butt on the seats. And the compass in the rearview mirror? It works sometimes, but the minute I reach up and adjust the mirror, it can no longer find it's butt from north."

Do'n buy MB. Leasing is OK.

By on Friday, May 27, 2011

"I have a E500. It is a piece of junk after four years old. The TOYOTA avalon that I have with 180K has much less trouble comparing to this 2004 E500. What I heard from my friends is "don't buy 2B (BMW Benz). Now, I have same experience."

Supreme comfort, quality and great design!

By on Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Pros: "Perfect size, power and quality design."

Cons: "plastic grille is a disappointment"

"A step above BMW and Audi. The E-350 sedan is the perfect size with every creature comfort and electronic advancement you could imagine! Love the comfort and style... nothing comes close in the same price range."

Best Ride Ever Owned

By on Saturday, August 24, 2013

"Love this car, comfortable ride, solid feeling, good gas mileage on Blue Efficiency model. Test drive the Cadillac CTS, and don't feel anything luxury out of that car."

Solid and Reliable

By on Saturday, February 11, 2012

Pros: "Quality, quiet, refined, stylish, handling."

Cons: "Premium fuel, zenons not standard"

"Came out of two prior BMWs (both with issues) into the Mercedes. Extremely well engineered, solid, reliable, quality throughout. Silky smooth engine, great driving dynamics, quietest car on the market, beautiful styling, surprisingly good on gas too. Great for long distance cruising... absolutely fantastic on the highway; very stable at speed, handing top notch. Oozes quality in every respect, inside and out. A real head turner. Seems like it will last forever. Only negatives... requires premium fuel, halogen headlamps are VERY weak (zenons not standard on a 55K car? - come on MB!), not the best car for squirting around town because it's a little on the larger size. Advice... get one if your budget allows because it's a terrific car, but do spring for the zenons, and negotiate hard. MB has lots of "trunk money" and the dealers have leeway in dropping the price, even below invoice. If you can get a good deal, this is the best luxury value on the road. Well engineered and should provide few issues."

Finally a Benz

By on Tuesday, June 15, 2010

"I have lusted after a Benz for a lot of years. Having owned my share of Lexus, BMW, Infinity, and even a Porsch Turbo, they all have their individual strengths and weaknesses. For example the Porsch was a rocket, but interior comfort and gagetry left something to be desired. The Lexus was fine (GS350) but the sales staff did not want to give me the time of day. The entire Benz experience, from salesman to contract was wonderful, and it is the best all-around I have owned."