• Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2011 Mercedes-Benz E-Class

Based on 131 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Great vehicle..worth the price.

By on Monday, September 29, 2014

Cons: "could use additional storage space"

"comfortable ride, solid feel, after two years no problems at all."

Limo that drives like a sports car

By on Friday, December 12, 2014

Pros: "Extreme power, great handling, smooth ride"

"Purchased a 2010 Mercedes E63 as a CPO vehicle after reading reviews and having owned several other models and am love driving this car daily! It is like riding in a limo but has the power to blow sports cars away which makes it the perfect combination of luxury and power in a vehicle. The car came fully loaded but one of my favorite features include the dynamic driver's seat which hugs you as yo take corners and massages you while having to sit in traffic. The bi-Xenon headlights with adaptive highbeams also great for night driving. The ride is smooth, but press the pedal to the floor and passengers experience G-force that makes the heart race because this car can go from calm cruising to flying into a rage without hesitation. Definitely one of the best models that Mercedes and AMG has ever made and glad that I was able to find one to enjoy."

2010 Mercedes E350 4matic

By on Tuesday, March 03, 2015

Pros: "fun to drive, safe, road side assistance"

Cons: "seat warmers aren't as warm as in the past."

"I love this car! It has every comfort imaginable, except the seat warmers aren't as warm as the older modles. I love how it hugs a curve and just glides into top speeds. ALL cars should have integrated phone systems for hands on the wheel driving."

Awesome combination of comfort and power

By on Saturday, March 22, 2014

Pros: "Incredibly comfortable and responsive at the same."

"Prefer it over the S550"

Great looking! Terrible electronics--Poor ride

By on Friday, December 06, 2013

Pros: "good looks---but even a bimbo can LOOK good"

Cons: "navigation, seats"

"After owning 5 new 5 series BMW's including an M5 (THE BEST CAR EVER!!) we(wife) wanted a change so we bought a new 2012 C350C. A really good looking car and on the test drive it seemed fine. It wasn't until a week or so later we realized what a terrible mistake we made. The navigation system is so antiquated it should come with a hand crank! After two return trips to the dealer for instruction, the sales person admitted he used his iphone nav rather than the MB system in his car. The seats in the coupe are like sitting on a marginally padded park bench after a couple of hours driving and no adjustment could make them comfortable. All in all, the car is such a disappointment, after a few months I purchased a 2012 XF V8 Jaguar (great performance, good electronics and great looks) and the wife uses the 350 as a grocery getter, hence the low mileage. We also purchased a 2013 Ford Escape Dog Car and the Ford is superior to both in electronics. My experience with the MB is the owners are like a cult. Through the years I've owned Ferraris, BMW's, American performance and muscle cars, Hot Rods and now the MB and Jag. I have good friends who are MB owners and they would not even consider another brand. So read these reviews with a grain of salt, especially if written by an owner of several MBZ's, they probably have fallen victims of the MBZ Cool-aid. There is no question MBZ makes a solid vehicle after all they are taxis in Europe, but for responsiveness, handling unless you get well into 6 figure$ MBZ just does not cut it in my opinion. And my main beef is the electronics---Mercedes should be ashamed about their navigation system---it alone has turned me off to the brand."