2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class

Based on 159 Ratings for the 2010 - 2017 models.

Fits me perfect.

By on Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Pros: "Not many coupes on the road so very unique"

This is the car my son picked out of all the ones we tested :)

"Just leased a 2012 E350 4-Matic Coupe. Wow do I love it! Was looking for a two door that could fit a family of four on occasion. Nothing but this car came close to meeting my needs. Not many on the road so it is unique. The interior blows away the 4 door E-Class. The rear seat dimensions are about the same as the 4 door. when the windows are down with no pillar the car is beautiful and has a look unlike anything on the road in this price range.It is a way better vehicle than the C-class I had before. Rides much smoother but I loved my 2010 C-Class too. As they say, Nothing compares to a Mercedez-Benz. The safety and technology is amazing. The 305 HP is plenty enough power too."

This is the car my son picked out of all the ones we tested :)

Outstanding Quality; cool features

By on Saturday, March 24, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive...great looking car"

Cons: "Voice Control - re-worked to be more natural"

"This car makes me laugh over and over again. With the distronic radar; lane change warnings etc it is a pleasure to drive. I tell my friends the if you kill your self driving this car you were doing something incredibly stupid. It could use a little more rear seat room (MB could shrink the trunk)...the trunk is so large you could fit a horse in it... Also, I can always fing my nearest Dunkin Donuts with assistance from the M-brace feature and Nav system..."

A dream fulfilled - luxury, style and performance

By on Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Pros: "Quiet, sturdy, classic, a driving experience"

Cons: "get back to you when I find it"

"All I hear is what a good looking car I have. From styling to paint finish no detail is flawed. The interior is roomy, stylish and functional. Most controls are ergonomic and intuitive. The climate control, seats, sound system, lighting and ride meld to create a truly luxurious experience. There is plenty of power and smooth responsive handing. A wonderful car and the purchase, selection and negotiation, was a pleasant experience. Little wonder Mercedes-Benz has their world class reputation."

E320 Bluetec

By on Monday, December 28, 2009

"This is our first Mercedes and what a nice car. Unbelievably comfortable, even in the back seats. I am a big guy, 6'1 and 240 and my wife is 5'8 and 140. The seats fit both of us like a glove. The torque of the diesel is shocking and passing power is quick and effortless. Controls take some getting used to but are not difficult."

Sport and Luxury Combined

By on Monday, September 12, 2011

Pros: "Great to drive, comfortable, great sound, navi, etc."

Cons: "Expensive"

"As an overall normal sedan, I cannot imagine what one would do to make this vehicle better."

Great Car!

By on Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Pros: "Great price, imaculate, and fun to drive."

Cons: "Everything about it is expensive."

At the Dealership.

"This is my first MB, and so far I love it. I bought it used with 79k miles which is fortunate because another 1k miles and I wouldn't have qualified for the premier extended warranty. I would have been a little leery about buying the car if it hadn't been for the awesome warranty, seeings how this is my first trial with a MB. So far it drives and looks like it just came off the lot. It is absolutely immaculate and turns heads where ever I go. It is a E550 4Matic 4D AMG Sport PKG, and on top of looking good it is extremely quick for such a heavy car. The is a very few things I can complain about with it. Before purchasing this model, I looked at all the other classes and the E-Class is overall the best from what I saw. I would like the S-Class if I were to purchase another one, however I will most likely have to jump another tax bracket to make it happen because unless you buy it new, with all the extra features no one offers any warranties and nothing is cheap to repair. Not that they have to many issues from what I have read, but if it were to have an issue it would put quite the dent in the pocketbook. I am happy with it thus far though, and I would recommend it to anyone else who is in the market for a car such as this."

At the Dealership.

like car except front end problem

By on Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Pros: "Looks, comfort, engine performance"

Cons: "Front end problem"

"In general like my E550 except for chronic issue with vibration on front end when braking with light to moderate pressure. Rotors replaced at 10,000 miles which fixed problem initially, but now doing it again so dealer is replacing front end bearings this time. I guess can just keep replacing stuff until warranty out, then I will trade it off. I would never want to own MB that is not in warranty at the price of the repairs. I like everything else about the car and did look at other manufacturers in class and felt this was best in its class."

MB quality is terrible, stay away

By on Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Pros: "Good looking, nice drive at high speeds 80mph+"

Cons: "clunky transmission shaky suspension uncomfortable"

"My "new" car has been in service 3 times and going in for a fourth. The transmission shifts abruptly, and there is an annoying shake. First time they changed rear tires and fixed loose parts on interior, second time they changed front tires and reprogrammed transmission, third time reprogrammed again and said no shake (even though it's still there). Dealer is terrible and dishonest, they are only interested in closing sales, that's it... MB Corporate says to keep bringing it in to Service "that's what the warranty is for". They refuse to take the car back because I have not had extensive warranty repairs. Paid extra for leather "premium" seats that are very uncomfortable, hard to believe a $60k car doesn't come standard with leather. The seat back pivots at a strange point, so the seat back digs into your back as you recline it; anything other than a 90 degree angle shoves the seat into your back. Very disappointing. The car looks good, but just terrible for what it should be. Reconsider your decision to avoid wasted time and aggravation."

Great car/good mileage

By on Thursday, August 12, 2010

"Great car. Have problems with wipers, and in summer when it sets outside for few hours gets really hot inside and air conditioner has hard time cooling it down"

Money Pit

By on Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Pros: "Looks nice"

Cons: "Open your wallet"

"I was under the impression this was fine German engineering. Buying CPO three years ago, as soon as the warranty expired, so did the fine German engineering. In the past year alone, we have had to put $10,000 in repairs with a car with less than 100,000 miles. Back to less than fine American engineering!"

Very Perplexed

By on Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Pros: "Looks good"

Cons: "Unreliable"

"I own a 2008 e350 with 51000 miles. Took it in for service last week. Dealer tells me the SUSPENSION has dropped and caused a great deal of safety concern for my family, not to mention this ruined my tires. They would put SHIMs and prop up the suspension, I had never heard of such thing. I have great concern about this and I was only told the cause is GRAVITY.... I will sell this car and never buy another BENZ, so I wont have to worry about a DROPPED SUSPENSION. BTW Benz customer service did not meet expectations."

Great car, perfect ownership experience, fantastic

By on Thursday, April 25, 2013

"This is my 5th Merc after owning BMW's for over 20 years and I'll never switch back to BMW, I cannot stand their iDrive. My last 4 Merc's have been flawless, and the dealer has also been fantastic. I continually get high 20's MPG around town and mid 30's on the highway with speeds between 75 and 80. How and you beat that. The torque is so strong it completely makes up for the lower HP. I've had ZERO problems."

The convertible that I have always wanted......

By on Friday, October 23, 2015

Pros: "It is a Mercedes.. GREAT FUN CONVERTIBLE!!!"

Cons: "Booster seat is a problem in the contoured seat."

"This is one HECK of a vehicle. I have always been a convertible guy having owned 3 convertible Mustangs over the past 30 years (two of which I still have). I found this car a few months ago with Premium 2, sport package with EVERYTHING except the distronic cruise control and active steering assist. The price was less than half of the list price when new and only had 40,000 miles recorded. All the services had been done on time at a reputable MB dealer. Needless to say I am thrilled with this car. The ride is excellent and handling is great. This convertible provides a really quiet ride, you would not think it was a soft top. It is a GREAT 4 passenger convertible to have fun in. The only drawback I have is that the contours in the back seat do not allow a good fit for a child's booster seat. We have grandkids that still need a seat. They will just have to wait a few years to enjoy the air blowing in their faces...LOL.. In addition to this car we also have a 2008 R350 and a 2012 C250. Mercedes may be a little pricey to attain but the quality of the car makes up for it in the long run. I would highly recommend this car."

The best of eveything

By on Friday, January 4, 2013

Pros: "See below"

Cons: "A bit pricey at 90k, but worth every cent"

"From a former BMW owner, previously lover of a Porsche 996 Turbo and a variety of other vehicles, none has packaged performance, comfort, handling and looks in one package like the E63."

Few Flaws

By on Sunday, August 23, 2015

Pros: "Comfortable premium seat package, drives nicely,"

Cons: "Voice command is awful, no back up beep alert"

"I would prefer NO ashtray/lighter on the console, much prefer the gear shift on the console to the steering wheel. The backup camera is great however it lacks a "beep" sound to alert when you are close. Our Infiniti offers this feature. The voice command system is problematic. Using it for navigation is beyond annoying as 99.9% of the time it is useless. Entering a destination, address, etc. requires the car be parked and manually inserted. As for voice command to make phone calls, it often fails here too. Our Infiniti is far better at voice command. The seat cooling affect is not noticeable, not really sure it actually works."

Great ride, power, looks

By on Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Pros: "love the pwer"

"This car is awesome. All the power anyone would want rides great, steering right there. Glad I bought this car. Always wanted one now I have it. Got good deal from dealer."

Best Car I have ever driven

By on Thursday, July 3, 2014

"I have owned this car for 5 years and love everything about it!"

Love, Love this car... # 4 for me

By on Tuesday, April 15, 2014

"This is my 4th E350 and I love it! Safe,Reliable & comfortable."

Best car I've ever owned in last fifty years!

By on Thursday, June 28, 2012

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "iPhone integration could have been better."

"This is my fifth convertible, and about fifteenth auto. When I first drove it, coming out of a 7 Series BMW, I was really pleased with the smoothness and power of this six cylinder cabriolet. Currently with about 9,800 miles in the last 20 months, I've experienced no problems, no complaints and am amazed at how great this car is. What more can I say."

wonderful vehicle

By on Sunday, February 19, 2012

Cons: "need to have repair facilities closer"

"Outstanding styling and comfort. Great to drive. Have had car 1 year and had some trouble with starting. I live 100 miles from nearest dealer. car had to be towed 100 miles to repair."

Best riding car I've even owned.

By on Monday, January 30, 2012

Pros: "Great road feel when driving."

Cons: "Can't think of any."

"This car has an outstanding safety rating. Hydraulic leveling gives a fantastic ride. The V-8 382 hp provides high performance and reasonable fuel economy. The premium 1 and 2 packages provide man creature comforts. Transferrable warranty is good for 2 years or 20,000 miles."

My first Benz and Just an Incredible Automobile.

By on Friday, October 21, 2011

"Car performs incredibly, fast, quite, smooth ride, responsive and every bit a luxury vehicle. You can drive the rest but this is truely the best for luxury. Unless of course you can afford a Bentley. Note the Auto is top notch but the company and buying experience and maintenance matches the quality of the car. You are really treated special after the sale. You must own this E-Class to understand all the little nuances. A fabulous car and it gets better every day. Love to drive it. Worth every dollar. Happy Driving."

Useful Ride

By on Wednesday, August 19, 2009

"There was a lot of thought when building this car. Well done."

Base Luxury model has Great Ride, and all you need

By on Saturday, March 5, 2016

"If you are looking for a long distance cruiser - the MB E350 is your car. If you value comfort and safety this is also your car. If you want ultimate performance, look elsewhere. This car combines the best of many different styles of cars. I'm a senior citizen, comfort and safety matters to me. This car has both. While it isn't a hard core sport sedan the handling is more than fine, with tight steering feel, immediate feedback and without the harsh ride of many competitors. The luxury trim version has an amazingly comfortable ride, yet provides great control in all conditions. The base car is the best value of all. Mine is a 2015 model, with standard LED low beam lights and the standard Bluetooth interface. I can use Google or Apple map apps, along with Sirius/XM radio apps, seamlessly, allowing me to get both navigation and Satellite radio without any extra cost. The stock radio is also HD capable with very good, but not audiophile quality sound. The standard seat controls are 14 way with 3 passenger memory storage, another welcome feature. The memory storage also keeps mirror and steering wheel settings - a nice bonus. There are storage boxes under each front seat -- large enough to hold maps, gloves, even electronics. Standard transmission is a very smooth 7 speed, providing both economy and sport modes - giving you the choice of aggressive or relaxed shifting. The V6 engine is smooth with adequate, but not excessive power, and doesn't suffer from turbo lag like many newer 4 cylinder engines. There is also standard paddle shifters, a nice touch. Sunroof is large and well placed, opens/tilts and is tinted. The glove box has the ability to blow A/C air, keeping storage items immune to summer heat. If you are a sports car fan, the BMW 5 may be more "sporty", but it's not as comfortable (I've owned it), and rides much harder (run flat tires are standard on BMW); Audi A6 is a nice car, but the 4 cylinder turbo/8 speed transmission is jerky and not fun to drive; Jaguar XF has a very high side door with little glass area - also has a very aggressive A pillar, making it very challenging for shorter drivers to find a comfortable position. Lexus GS is a high quality choice, but the driving position and road noise get tiring. MB has an extended CPO warranty that has no mileage limitation - great for "road warriors". I also got great financing and "free" 20K and 30K service coupons since my car is a CPO purchase. There are many fine cars in this category, but I truly believe that the E350 is the best of the lot. The latest Consumer Reports (April 2016) rates the E350 as the best car in its class, followed by the Audi A6. Give it a try before you decide - you will be glad you did."

Does not compare with Lexus

By on Thursday, October 8, 2009

"A nice car with impressive badge. The comfort, power and MPG does not compare with several Lexus that I have owned. The GPS is lacking compared to the Lexus GPS. Several controls are difficult to see and use. The sound system is very good. Depreciation seems to be greater than competitors."