2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class

Based on 150 Ratings for the 2010 - 2016 models.

The quality is not there

By on Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Pros: "Engine is powerful and quiet. Beautiful interior."

Cons: "Steering is not communicative and the car drifts."

"I bought the car with 200 miles from the dealer. Within 3 months of purchase, a number of warranty items came up: 1) Front brakes & rotors were seriously warped, 2) Soft top would not retract properly, 3) The soft top housing cover would not sit flush when closed, 4) Driver side door not aligned properly, 5) Driver side window squeaking when hitting bumps, 6) NAV and software crashed. For the $65K price I paid for the car, this was disappointing at best. This will be my last MBZ vehicle."

WOW, Get one you'll love it!

By on Monday, January 28, 2013

Pros: "smooth ride, great appearance, head turner"

Cons: "took me 3 dealerships to get the price I wanted"

"I'm not sure if I have much of a leg to stand on in the luxury car world but I'm going to wright a review anyways. I came from a 2007 Honda Civic SI to a 2010 ECLASS. I was a firm Honda guy for a while,,, almost over 10 years. That being said I wasted all that time driving junk! The Mercedes Benz ECLASS is a serious piece of art, smooth ride, sturdy indestructible feel and just unbeatable in appearance. I'm in my early 30's and the lady's defiantly turn there head when they see me in this thing. A person told me that once you go to Mercedes you'll never want to drive anything else...well they were right. If you want a good deal on a certified pre-owned model try buying after xmas. I got a killer deal and have never looked back.I hope this is one of many Mercedes that I will own."

Wow, this car is incredible!

By on Wednesday, July 16, 2014

"Purchased this car for my wife January of this year and she loves it. We had a 1991 300 D with nearly 500k miles over 14 years. We've waited since 2005 to buy another MBZ diesel because we felt Mercedes never made a quality diesel since the 300 D until this 250 BT. 4 Matic with snow tires makes this car stick to the road in the winter. This car does not put a sneaker down wrong on the road. Very comfortable. Controls take a bit to master but it is fairly logical. The only complaint my wife has is the navigation...no car is perfect. Mileage is incredible (she averages over 40 mpg). Solid and quiet. Torque available at low RPM. Car gets off the line quickly (for a diesel) and has nice power for passing. Really gives a driver a lot of confidence and security on the road. We plan to own this one for $500k+ miles if possible."

Love this car

By on Sunday, March 16, 2014

Pros: "Great Value"

"One of the best, most reliable cars I have ever owned."

Beautiful exterior design, quick and sure footed

By on Saturday, December 03, 2011

Pros: "looks, highway driving, pep of v-6"

Cons: "column drive, park, reverse, nav system"

"My wife drives this car on a daily basis and she loves the ride, she does not like the harsher ride of the BMW. I am the highway driver and really like the smooth performance and zip. The interior is nice and clean, but am not a fan of the nav, radio, cd system, too complicated."