2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class

Based on 156 Ratings for the 2010 - 2016 models.

Limo that drives like a sports car

By on Friday, December 12, 2014

Pros: "Extreme power, great handling, smooth ride"

"Purchased a 2010 Mercedes E63 as a CPO vehicle after reading reviews and having owned several other models and am love driving this car daily! It is like riding in a limo but has the power to blow sports cars away which makes it the perfect combination of luxury and power in a vehicle. The car came fully loaded but one of my favorite features include the dynamic driver's seat which hugs you as yo take corners and massages you while having to sit in traffic. The bi-Xenon headlights with adaptive highbeams also great for night driving. The ride is smooth, but press the pedal to the floor and passengers experience G-force that makes the heart race because this car can go from calm cruising to flying into a rage without hesitation. Definitely one of the best models that Mercedes and AMG has ever made and glad that I was able to find one to enjoy."

Love this car

By on Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Pros: "nice ride, good looks, reliable"

Cons: "interior temp is very hot in the summer, pricey"

"I love this car even though I've had some minor problems with it. I bought it new and after a year I had to have some of the wood trim replaced because it developed some cracks. They replaced the cracked pieces of trim and left the original trim that was not cracked. The original trim had already started fading so it was slightly lighter in tone than the new trim. The dealer would not replace all of the trim so I could have a uniform appearance. No other problems until a couple of weeks ago the Express Up/Down feature stopped working on the driver side window. So I need to keep the button pressed until the window is completely up or down. The Express Up/Down feature allows you to quickly press the button then let go and the window continues up or down by itself. So that needs to be fixed. The car gets VERY hot if it sits in the sun. I assume that because it is a black car it holds the heat more than a lighter colored car would. Other than that the car has been reliable and comfortable and nice to drive. Love it."

I have enjoyed this car.

By on Thursday, May 21, 2015

Pros: "It drives and steers wonderfully and great safety"

Cons: "expensive"

"I have enjoyed this car."

Awesome combination of comfort and power

By on Saturday, March 22, 2014

Pros: "Incredibly comfortable and responsive at the same."

"Prefer it over the S550"

Very safe 5500 Lb car gets 42-43mpg at 70-75 mph

By on Sunday, August 24, 2014

Cons: "Steering wheel blocks turn signal indicators"

"Turbo diesel Bluetec has great pickup, quiet, no diesel smell or fumes/soot of old ones, great mileage, large 20 gal fuel tank that will outlast my bladder going ~800 miles on a single tank...! Prefer the 2006-2009 euro style with bug eye oval headlites vs the "slant-eyed" looking headlites, more like the asian vehicles ( toyota, nissan, lexus, infiniti, etc...), than this taller, bigger bulkier current version. Probably so more overweight Americans can get into them... Backup camera fantastic...accurate to park within ~2 inches. Need one for the front that turns on under 5mph...instead of the yellow/red proximity LEDs. Get rid of steering wheel shift paddles or make console shifter an option."