2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class

Based on 152 Ratings for the 2010 - 2016 models.

MB has really stepped up!

By on Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Pros: "Stylish, tech savvy, VERY comfortable!"

Cons: "Pricey w/o a rebate, but you get what you pay for"

"I already owned a 2002 C CLass and was looking to make the move up in size. Evaluated BMW, Lexus, etc and finally decided on the E Class as the USAA rebate of $4000 was too good to pass up. MB has really come into the 21st century in a big way! This car has a great layout and styling, and the electronics and convenience features are all extremely well integrated, easy to use, and very useful. I just returned from a 1500 mile cross-country trip in this car and it was truly a pleasure to drive. I love the panorama roof and the HID headlights, and an especially nice touch is the LED cabin lighting. The front end has a nice aggressive style to it and the car handles extremely well in all driving conditions. I had my heart set on the BlueTec but when I found out the new gas engine gets only 2 mpg less than the diesel, I went with the more responsive engine. Maintenance costs are much less with gas as well."

Wonderfully powerful car!

By on Sunday, September 13, 2015

Pros: "Very comfortable, large engine luxury vehicle"

Cons: "The learning curve for the electronics is steep"

"Fantastic drive with power to spare. The car has all of the extras you could dream of and is a pleasure to drive. It handles very well, especially in the corners. For the 6 months I have owned the car, I have had no problems - the only service so far is an oil change. For a four seater convertible, this is the best on the market."

Excellent car, if you want the Mercedes ride

By on Saturday, October 08, 2011

Pros: "Perfect design, fit, finish and ride"

Cons: "Almost too refined for the "driver""

"Best car I've ever owned or driven, and I've owned BMW, Audi, Honda and VW. The 2011 MB E350 is solid, smooth, stable, super quiet, comfortable, reliable, and well engineered. The materials are incredible, the fit and finish is second to none and the overall dynamics of the car are unmatched. Of all cars on the market today, you'll be hard pressed to find a better all-rounder. I have the E350 with sport. My only negative comment is that the car is so refined, that the input to the driver just isn't there like it is on a 535 or A6. If you are a "driver" and enjoy driving a car in a sporty manner, be sure to test drive the competitors too. The MB is so quiet and refined, you kinda miss that seat of your pants feedback drivers cherish. Otherwise, the MB is pretty well perfect."

E350 doesn't begin to compare to the S550

By on Thursday, March 17, 2016

Pros: "1st 2 years have been trouble free"

Cons: "Not designed for 6 foot drivers"

"Mercedes builds a solid, safe car - however I absolutely hate the ECO feature that turns the engine off when you come to a stop and then restarts the engine when you let off the brake. The ECO feature can be disabled however it automatically enables every time you start the car. The ECO feature is on all Mercedes. The E350 ride is a bit rigid. Service is pricey and I would be scared to own a Mercedes without an extended warranty. The Nav system and phone interface on this car are marginal compared to what's available. Cooling re circulation motor continues to run for hours after the car is turned off. Operator interface to vehicle options could be better."

A luxury rocket.

By on Saturday, November 30, 2013

Pros: "Amazing performance and acceleration. Great looks"

Cons: "Slightly rough ride. Jerky trans in sport mode"

"My 2nd E-Class AMG. My 2004 rode better but did not handle or preform anything like the 2012. I plan on changing tires to Michelins from the stock Pirelli's. Great electronics and looks. The exhaust is a little loud for my taste and the gear box can be a little jerky in modes other than Comfort. Where it really shines is straight line 0-1xx"