2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class

Based on 130 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Fantastic driving car...It's a joy to drive!!

By on Monday, November 14, 2011

"The car has been perfect since day one in December 2009 when I got it. With the 7 speed auto transmission and the V6 I can get 30 MPG on the highway, if I keep it under 75...It's a really great car."

like car except front end problem

By on Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Pros: "Looks, comfort, engine performance"

Cons: "Front end problem"

"In general like my E550 except for chronic issue with vibration on front end when braking with light to moderate pressure. Rotors replaced at 10,000 miles which fixed problem initially, but now doing it again so dealer is replacing front end bearings this time. I guess can just keep replacing stuff until warranty out, then I will trade it off. I would never want to own MB that is not in warranty at the price of the repairs. I like everything else about the car and did look at other manufacturers in class and felt this was best in its class."

Best Convertible ever by far!

By on Thursday, July 07, 2011

Pros: "Once you get use to the Navigation system this car is everything!"

Cons: "The Stereo in the CLS had better acoustics."

"If you are looking for a family car that gets 40 mls/gln, has trunk space for four suitcases, and room for three kids look somewhere else. This is not your car! If you are technologically challenged this is not your car! If you are looking for fun in the sun, quality, power, response, sport ride when you need and comfortable ride when you want, this is your car!!! This car not only turns heads on the road by its styling, smoothness, and quietness, at low RPMs, it can also be heard coming around the corner if you decide to punch it, the tires spin and the muffler roars!! Traded a CLS 550 for it and do not regret it at all, two different cars in styling but one common powerful engine. Love it!!"

Love this car

By on Sunday, March 16, 2014

Pros: "Great Value"

"One of the best, most reliable cars I have ever owned."

Great car, great improvement

By on Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Pros: "Power, Styling, Interior Gadgets"

Cons: "Traction Control"

"I had an 2008 E350 and decided to upgrade at lease end to the 2011 E550. Mercedes hit the mark and the V8 engine is entirely too much fun for a guy who likes to push the envelope on speed and acceleration. The interior space is well thought through, plenty of storage space and everything just connects seamlessly. I think this car is really perfect for me and my needs. I have only two issues. 1. I have a 400 h.p. V8 engine and whenever I need to rapidly accelerate from a stopped position my tires slip up something terribly and I start slower than if I still owned a E350. My suggestion, regardless of where you live (I live in sunny Southern Texas), get the 4 matic. The traction is just terrible. 2) The second issue pertains to a manufacturing defect that the dealership can't seem to address correctly. The dash piece at the foot of the inside windshield has a "loose clip" and vibrates to the point it drives me nuts. I took it to the dealership and they fixed it, only to leave me with a new vibration in the same part, just closer to the center. I will take it in again, but I have to give the car up for a day and it is really inconvenient. The traction and defect aside, without hesitation I recommend this car and believe Mercedes got the E550 right."