2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class

Based on 137 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Excellent Luxury; Very Good Performance

By on Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Pros: "Excellent comfort; 4matic all weather capability;"

Cons: "No power folding side mirrors;"

"I got an E350 4Matic as a replacement for a 2008 C350 Sport. The E class, of course, is much roomier, but it I think, overall, a much better riding car. It isn't as sporty, but I didn't buy it to race. It's like a fine limo in it's appointments. But if you feel the need for a little sportiness, use the paddle shifters and shift it at the redline, and you'll hear a great Mercedes V6 under the hood. This is an awesome road car, getting over 30 mpg on long trips if babied a little, and getting high 20's when running 75. The one thing I hate is the lack of power folding mirrors...or folding at all, for that matter. For the price, that should be standard."

WOW, Get one you'll love it!

By on Monday, January 28, 2013

Pros: "smooth ride, great appearance, head turner"

Cons: "took me 3 dealerships to get the price I wanted"

"I'm not sure if I have much of a leg to stand on in the luxury car world but I'm going to wright a review anyways. I came from a 2007 Honda Civic SI to a 2010 ECLASS. I was a firm Honda guy for a while,,, almost over 10 years. That being said I wasted all that time driving junk! The Mercedes Benz ECLASS is a serious piece of art, smooth ride, sturdy indestructible feel and just unbeatable in appearance. I'm in my early 30's and the lady's defiantly turn there head when they see me in this thing. A person told me that once you go to Mercedes you'll never want to drive anything else...well they were right. If you want a good deal on a certified pre-owned model try buying after xmas. I got a killer deal and have never looked back.I hope this is one of many Mercedes that I will own."

So glad I bought it

By on Monday, April 20, 2015

Pros: "Solid. Great gas mileage/power, 10 GB music regis"

Cons: "Oil change $200-300 every 10k miles."

"I purchased this car last September with 18,000 miles. I love the car. I traded in a Honda Accord and the Mercedes is a much nicer car. It has great acceleration when needed, but still gets excellent gas mileage. It is not as fun to drive as my wife C350, but road trips are a pleasure. Make sure you have a warranty as any repairs will cost you both arms and both legs, but some things are just worth it."

I love this car!!!!

By on Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Pros: "Great ride and handling. Luxurious. Classy."

Cons: "The upgrades make the car a little pricey."

"I've been driving this car for only a week and I'm completely in love with it. I've owned BWM and Lexus before but nothing compares to the feel of this car. The ride is as smooth as the Lexus with the known handling of German cars. The interior feels classy and elegant and it's very spacious. My car is pretty loaded and the features are incredible. I will probably stay in the Mercedes family from now on."

Wow, this car is incredible!

By on Wednesday, July 16, 2014

"Purchased this car for my wife January of this year and she loves it. We had a 1991 300 D with nearly 500k miles over 14 years. We've waited since 2005 to buy another MBZ diesel because we felt Mercedes never made a quality diesel since the 300 D until this 250 BT. 4 Matic with snow tires makes this car stick to the road in the winter. This car does not put a sneaker down wrong on the road. Very comfortable. Controls take a bit to master but it is fairly logical. The only complaint my wife has is the navigation...no car is perfect. Mileage is incredible (she averages over 40 mpg). Solid and quiet. Torque available at low RPM. Car gets off the line quickly (for a diesel) and has nice power for passing. Really gives a driver a lot of confidence and security on the road. We plan to own this one for $500k+ miles if possible."