• Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class

Based on 131 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

I love this car!!!!

By on Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Pros: "Great ride and handling. Luxurious. Classy."

Cons: "The upgrades make the car a little pricey."

"I've been driving this car for only a week and I'm completely in love with it. I've owned BWM and Lexus before but nothing compares to the feel of this car. The ride is as smooth as the Lexus with the known handling of German cars. The interior feels classy and elegant and it's very spacious. My car is pretty loaded and the features are incredible. I will probably stay in the Mercedes family from now on."

Wow, this car is incredible!

By on Wednesday, July 16, 2014

"Purchased this car for my wife January of this year and she loves it. We had a 1991 300 D with nearly 500k miles over 14 years. We've waited since 2005 to buy another MBZ diesel because we felt Mercedes never made a quality diesel since the 300 D until this 250 BT. 4 Matic with snow tires makes this car stick to the road in the winter. This car does not put a sneaker down wrong on the road. Very comfortable. Controls take a bit to master but it is fairly logical. The only complaint my wife has is the navigation...no car is perfect. Mileage is incredible (she averages over 40 mpg). Solid and quiet. Torque available at low RPM. Car gets off the line quickly (for a diesel) and has nice power for passing. Really gives a driver a lot of confidence and security on the road. We plan to own this one for $500k+ miles if possible."

2011 E350 Cabriolet.

By on Sunday, February 24, 2013

Pros: "Keyless go, air scarf, style, led lights"

Cons: "Gas mileage, delays in transmission"

"This car is fantastic. I have owned it for almost two years with no problems at all. It is black on black and is a head turner. Others comment on this car frequently. Love th e looks of the sport package and wood upgrade. I wish the car would allow you to stay in sport mode permanently instead of resetting to economy mode. The gas mileage is not great and is about the same as my V8 Jaguar did. A bit disappointed in that."

LOVE THIS CAR

By on Friday, October 19, 2012

Pros: "Love the backup camera"

Cons: "Should have gotten park assist for front"

Happy Birthday to ME!

"I owned 2008 CLK convertible that was totaled last year. Was leary of getting another convertible, and got an R Class, but was drawn back to the new E 350 convertible. What an upgrade from the CLK....the controls, the ride and I love the air deflector above the windshield. Even on 100 degree days, crank up the A/C and deflect the wind, and it's very comfortable....especially with cooled seats. Black on black with a black top is super sharp. Also love the Sirus Weather Radar....clouds ahead?? Check if it's rain."

Happy Birthday to ME!

Mercedes Benz E Class

By on Tuesday, October 09, 2012

"Upgraded from the C class to the Mercedes Benz E Class. The E class is a great car the ride is fast and quiet. With more room now my little boy age 9 is always sleeping in the back seat the new interior is luxury and soft. (Set back!) The GPS satellite combination system can help you find your way or set you up to be tracked by the highway patrol system with the new technology now your car is a target, drive safely. After driving the E Class you will find it hard to drive other models. Great work Mercedes Benz ! Mike"

Fits me perfect.

By on Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Pros: "Not many coupes on the road so very unique"

This is the car my son picked out of all the ones we tested :)

"Just leased a 2012 E350 4-Matic Coupe. Wow do I love it! Was looking for a two door that could fit a family of four on occasion. Nothing but this car came close to meeting my needs. Not many on the road so it is unique. The interior blows away the 4 door E-Class. The rear seat dimensions are about the same as the 4 door. when the windows are down with no pillar the car is beautiful and has a look unlike anything on the road in this price range.It is a way better vehicle than the C-class I had before. Rides much smoother but I loved my 2010 C-Class too. As they say, Nothing compares to a Mercedez-Benz. The safety and technology is amazing. The 305 HP is plenty enough power too."

This is the car my son picked out of all the ones we tested :)

Outstanding Quality; cool features

By on Saturday, March 24, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive...great looking car"

Cons: "Voice Control - re-worked to be more natural"

"This car makes me laugh over and over again. With the distronic radar; lane change warnings etc it is a pleasure to drive. I tell my friends the if you kill your self driving this car you were doing something incredibly stupid. It could use a little more rear seat room (MB could shrink the trunk)...the trunk is so large you could fit a horse in it... Also, I can always fing my nearest Dunkin Donuts with assistance from the M-brace feature and Nav system..."

A dream fulfilled - luxury, style and performance

By on Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Pros: "Quiet, sturdy, classic, a driving experience"

Cons: "get back to you when I find it"

"All I hear is what a good looking car I have. From styling to paint finish no detail is flawed. The interior is roomy, stylish and functional. Most controls are ergonomic and intuitive. The climate control, seats, sound system, lighting and ride meld to create a truly luxurious experience. There is plenty of power and smooth responsive handing. A wonderful car and the purchase, selection and negotiation, was a pleasant experience. Little wonder Mercedes-Benz has their world class reputation."

E320 Bluetec

By on Monday, December 28, 2009

"This is our first Mercedes and what a nice car. Unbelievably comfortable, even in the back seats. I am a big guy, 6'1 and 240 and my wife is 5'8 and 140. The seats fit both of us like a glove. The torque of the diesel is shocking and passing power is quick and effortless. Controls take some getting used to but are not difficult."

Very Perplexed

By on Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Pros: "Looks good"

Cons: "Unreliable"

"I own a 2008 e350 with 51000 miles. Took it in for service last week. Dealer tells me the SUSPENSION has dropped and caused a great deal of safety concern for my family, not to mention this ruined my tires. They would put SHIMs and prop up the suspension, I had never heard of such thing. I have great concern about this and I was only told the cause is GRAVITY.... I will sell this car and never buy another BENZ, so I wont have to worry about a DROPPED SUSPENSION. BTW Benz customer service did not meet expectations."