• 2014 Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class

Based on 107 Ratings for the 2010 - 2014 models.

Best car I have owned.

By on Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Pros: "Magnificent driving vehicle. Lots of room."

Cons: "Pricey."

"This is my third MB wagon. It is all I ever want. Am getting new AMG wagon (2015)."

A very good automobile with great looks & safety

By on Monday, July 21, 2014

Pros: "Fun and safe"

Cons: "This year modle did not come with 4 wheel drive."

"I have had this car for 2 years and everything about it is great. The only problem I have had was the ease that the tires can be destroyed but that is the conditions of the roads in Buffalo and the northern east coast. Clearly this is a machine for an enthuses and at the same time the second safest car I have every been in the first being a E350 Sedan."

Wow, this car is incredible!

By on Wednesday, July 16, 2014

"Purchased this car for my wife January of this year and she loves it. We had a 1991 300 D with nearly 500k miles over 14 years. We've waited since 2005 to buy another MBZ diesel because we felt Mercedes never made a quality diesel since the 300 D until this 250 BT. 4 Matic with snow tires makes this car stick to the road in the winter. This car does not put a sneaker down wrong on the road. Very comfortable. Controls take a bit to master but it is fairly logical. The only complaint my wife has is the navigation...no car is perfect. Mileage is incredible (she averages over 40 mpg). Solid and quiet. Torque available at low RPM. Car gets off the line quickly (for a diesel) and has nice power for passing. Really gives a driver a lot of confidence and security on the road. We plan to own this one for $500k+ miles if possible."

Owned a 2012 E BT, this 2014 E BT is far superior

By on Sunday, July 13, 2014

Pros: "Solid build, Distronic Plus, Clean Diesel Mileage"

Cons: "Comfort of leather seats needs improvement"

"Approaching 10K miles, the vehicle is impressive--2014 E-250 BT (diesel) luxury, no issues thus far, overall performance & safety is worth every dime. Owned a 2012 E diesel (had bad transmission) and I was amazed at what two years has done--What improvements!! Do not be discouraged because of the 2.1L (4-cylinder) diesel engine…the bi-turbos perform very well. The transmission is smooth. I intend to keep this motor car for many years to come. MB clean diesel is to be revered! Distronic Plus and other safety systems deserve an award. Drives extremely well. The performance of the suspension system is most impressive in the luxury line, it isn't air suspension, but very close. Not as luxurious as the S-Class, but the powerful E-Class diesel does not disappoint, it does what it was built to do."

Outstanding Ride

By on Friday, July 04, 2014

Pros: "Ease and comfort of driving, good interior space"

Cons: "Complex navigation system"

"This car is a dream to drive, on city streets or highway. The handling is smooth and responsive, the acceleration is great. The interior space is comfortable for five. The navigation system takes a bit of "getting used to", but I'm sure that ease of using it will improve over time."

See if you qualify for