2009 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Consumer Reviews

a friendly reminder

By on Sunday, June 29, 2008

"These cars a joy to drive and have excellent fuel economy. My 2007 e350 sport has been both fun/practical. Over the past 22 months and has had no drivability or mechanical issues. After the first year I usually find something wrong with anything including past my toyotas/honda-acuras but not this car. I have averaged 22-25mpg with a/c on between 80-90mph mixed driving. When you need to fly the 7sp auto just moves out.. This is Benz # 7..I can't wait for # 8. I have driven and owned BMW/Lexus, for everyday satisfaction they don't compare. Lexus great car without a real SOUL. BMW fun at the beginning but later something else. If you want real overall value try a E-class. You won't regret it."

Great Diesel Driving

By on Friday, May 24, 2013

Pros: "Quality: design, materials, paint, upholstery"

Cons: "can be expensive to maintain and repair"

"My car is very nice after 127000 miles and 8 years: upholstery still looks new, paint still very shiny. Quality is all over this one. It is not a cheap car, but you get what you pay for. Well, sometimes, at least. These cars are somewhat expensive to maintain but, if you can afford it, they will stay with you for the long term. There are lower-cost alternatives to most dealer services; really this car has proven to not be more complex than about any upscale modern car. Example: dealer asked $534 parts and labor to replace two upper front ball joints. I bought them from a Mercedes-Benz dealer on-line, for $99, and it took me, an amateur mechanic, less than an hour and no special tools to install them. I also change my own oil, filter, and fuel and air filters. The oil is a special Mobil1, and it can cost $8 to $10 per quart, it takes 8 quarts, but it goes 12,000 miles between changes. I had occasion to remove the oil pan recently, and the engine was perfectly clean inside, so I trust the oil and the change interval. car has more then plenty of power, not slow at all like Mercedes Diesels used to be."

Great car

By on Sunday, May 22, 2011

"Mercedes E 350 is truly a great car. However, it's not for everyday driving. I believe it is over priced and only gets 22 to 23 mpg on the highway. But it does give a great ride and is very reliable with great road performance."

1. My Information

* indicates required field.

Do not use your full name or email address; your privacy is important to us.

Location

2. My Rating

Use sliders to change values.

3. My Review

(e.g., best vehicle ever!) *

(Please no personal or dealership information or offensive language.) *

Not LikelyVery Likely

click & drag!
(e.g., great price, fun to drive)
(e.g., no cup holders)
Tips for Writing Reviews
Avoid:
  • Offensive or suggestive comments
  • Telling customers to shop elsewhere

Focus on:
  • The vehicle and your experience with it
  • Specific features of the vehicle
  • What's great about it? What's not so great?

4. My Uploads

Add photo (up to 5MB)

Uploading Photo....

upload successful! Remove
(e.g., Driving with the top down!)

Guidelines for Uploading Photos
  • Only one photo, up to 5MB
  • Focus on the vehicle and your experience with it
  • All photos must be your own
  • No nudity or obscene content
  • Inappropriate photos will cause your entire review to be rejected
Add video (only one allowed)
(paste the URL from your video on YouTube.)
(e.g., See it in action!)
Guidelines for Uploading Video
  • Maximum length: 5 minutes
  • No nudity or obscene content
  Important:
  • Focus on the vehicle and your experience with it
  • Write a caption
  • Upload your video to YouTube
  • Stick to the rules - so your review & video get published.

5. Notify Me

Please send me an email when my review is posted

See if you qualify for