2009 Mercedes-Benz E-Class

Based on 631 Ratings for the 2003 - 2009 models.

2008 Bluetec Diesel

By on Sunday, August 12, 2007

"Picked mine up last Friday. Beautiful and I'm getting better than 30 MPG in combined city/highway - commute is 50% each and in DC traffic that is something! Only disappointment is in the Bluetooth MHI. I can use multiple phones - one at a time - but the phone books does not sync. AWS - wirelss provider for MB wants to sell very high priced Razor phones - the kind you get for free! Bottomline - use the phone handsfree - it already has a telephone book in it!"

Luxury with performance

By on Sunday, July 29, 2007

"The E500 is no doubt a good looking luxurious car. The icing on the cake is that it runs like a scalded ape and handles better than a lot of sports cars. The ride is comfortable with plenty of room inside. It's quiet and has a great sound system. Long trips go by in a flash and daily commutes are stressless. I got 19 mpg around the city and 26 mpg on the highway at an average speed of 80 mph! I have the driving dynamic seats (which aren't available anymore I hear). Absolutely the best thing since sliced bread. There are only a few annoying issues I have with the car. One is the electrical engine cooling fan. When its running, it sounds like a 747 taking off if you're outside the car. Don't hear much inside the car. The other is active suspension which occasionally "farts" which sound like someone letting air out of a ballon by squeezing the outlet. Embarassing to say the least. In 4 years, there were a few electronic glitches but nothing the dealer couldn't fix or typical for any car with as many "bells and whistles," even a Lexyota. The style, luxury, performance and quality is superb. Despite the few issues, this is a great car and I highly recommend it!"

fantastic automobile

By on Sunday, May 18, 2014

Pros: "A really excellent car"

"2005 Mercedes E320 sedan white/wbeige interior command navigation, harmon kardon sound system four new tires heated front seats all power elec/sunroof elec rear sunshade luxury edition excellent condition inside and out 72,000 miles clean title"

I have owned several Benzos the E5honey is my favo

By on Thursday, January 30, 2014

Pros: "Fast"

Cons: "no cell accessories"

"Comfortable and reliable"

Love the Car

By on Thursday, November 14, 2013

"It is an older car, but still runs pretty good... I been driving this car for over three years now and never have any problems yet... (knock on wood 8)... Many thanks to the previous owner for taking care of the car..."

I LOVE THIS CAR. QUICK SOLID, RELIABLE,COMFORTABLE

By on Friday, October 18, 2013

Pros: "MOST FUN TO DRIVE IN TOWN, COMFY TO TRAVEL, MPG+"

Cons: "PARTS A BIT PRICEY-E.G.$89 FOR LITE LENS"

"MINOR ELECTRICAL PROBLEMS WHEN NEW. EXTENDED WARANTY INCLUDED SINGLE DISK PLAYER- NOT MULTI. DEALER WOULD NOT REPAIR A JAMMED DISC, OFFERED A NEW TOPSIDE FOR THE UPGRADED SOUND SYSTEM FOR $800+,A BIT OF ROAD NOISE WHICH MAY BE THE LOW PROFILE TIRES. CHROME ALONG THE INSIDE WHERE THE TIRE SEALS HAS FLAKED AND CAUSES A SLOW LEAK. FORD DEALER APPLIED RIM SEAL AND THAT HOLDS FOR SEVERAL MONTHS. FUN CAR TO DRIVE, GREAT ACCEL FOR PASSING (IF YOU ARE USED TO A SMALLER POWERED CAR, AND FLOORBOARD IT YOU MAY NOTICE YOUR SPEED OVER 100 MPH IN A VERY FEW SECONDS). GREAT LOOKS, COMFORTABLE FOR TRAVEL, DEALERS ARE POLITE AND TREAT YOU WELL. CAR HAS ROADSIDE SERVICE IF SERVICED AT A DEALER WHICH I USED FOR A COUPLE OF FLAT TIRES AND RESPONSE WAS VERY FAST. OVERALL THIS HAS BEEN THE MOST PLEASURE TO OWN AND DRIVE. 100% RECOMMENDATION TO BUY."

Great Car .

By on Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive"

"The best made car for sure ! i would not own any other."

Its been the best car I ever owned

By on Saturday, March 23, 2013

Pros: "Comfort, class and no extra maintenance required."

Cons: "nothing to report"

"I do not drive often that's probably why I only have 42K miles on it. But this car drives nice, I've never had any problems with it since I've owned it. Everyone loves it and I can't bear the thought of trading it or selling it. It's been a dream car for me since I bought it in 2004."

One of the nicest cars to own for the money

By on Saturday, December 08, 2012

Pros: "Great price for a 4 door sports car"

Cons: "Goes thru tires about once every 15K miles"

"I remember back in 2003 I saw several commercials for this car. They had the monster coming out of the hood and the husband had to beat the monster back under the hood. I wanted this car. In 2007 I could afford one. I got it. This car drives very well with a hint of bad manners. It's a bit heavy in the front. I love the car. Unless you know what AMG is, you miss it. You get other sports cars get blown away by a sedan."

excellent, luxurious and dependable

By on Friday, July 13, 2012

Pros: "design, luxurious interior and comfort"

Cons: "no lumbar support"

"This car is a beautiful automobile. The luxurious interior, exterior design and beautiful ride are superior to almost any vehicle I test drove before purchasing it used from a new car dealer. The only drawback is the high cost of dealer maintenance. But, otherwise I highly recommend this car over any other luxury make in its class."