2000 Mercedes-Benz E-Class

Based on 481 Ratings for the 1996 - 2002 models.

Everytime you drive it, u'll Love it.....

By on Saturday, September 08, 2007

"I have a Mercedes-Benz E320.... which i think is the ultimate car ever..... i've had a W124 model B4 this one and absoloutely was in love with it, but then i switched to a BMW 740i which was a nice car but still the quality and the comfort that you find in a Mercedes is just the best for me.... I bought the car brand new with 0 Mileage..... and now my car has hit 83000 miles, but still it drives like a brand new car..... Everytime i see the car i want to go for a drive and Everytime i Drive the Car, I fall in love with it..... it still looks brand new when clean..... its like a baby to me and the best car in the world..... I personally suggest this car to everyone as IF YOU CAN AFFORD IT, JUST BUY IT.... YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT....."

By on Monday, September 03, 2007

You've lost that lovin feelin'

By on Sunday, September 02, 2007

"This car is my third and last MB. The 85 and the 92 MB were shining examples of excellent engineering but the 2000 is junk. I can't even start to list all of the problems. Not only have there been annual repeated mechanical problems with the car but it started rusting through after only four years. Mercedes Benz USA told me I was out of warranty! I spent $5000 in 2005 to fix the rust and this spring (07) it started rusting through in other spots. In june of this year the cat converters started going and I was told by the dealer that I was not covered ($2200 repair) and the front end needed another $1000 because it rattled worse than my first 1960 Chevy! I've called MBUSA many times but they won't do anything and forget about even getting a call back if you leave a message. I think their "customer care" people learned how to treat customers at the motor vehicle department. Most of my friends that owned MBs have sold theirs and gone to other more reliable brands. As one of them said "well I got the German car bug out of my system the hard way" Rather than fix the cats, the rust and the front end I traded the car for a Japanese lux sedan. I'd rather be audited be the IRS than own another MB. Mercedes: "Expensive and built to stay that way""

!172,000 and counting

By on Sunday, September 02, 2007

"I really enjoy this car. I have over 172,000 miles on it and it still runs great. The car does NOT use oil and it still runs GREAT. The only thing I wish that Mecedes would have put the Tele Aid in this model. I owm the best car on the road. the Mercedes that paid for and does not give me any problems."

TEXAN MBZ

By on Monday, August 27, 2007

"I really like the car however in comparison to the GS Lexus the car falls a little short. The Benz seems a little tempermental. It seems that some people with this car have problems and others don't. the only complaints are the ac is not as cold as the Lexus the steering not as tight and the ride not as smooth along with the interior being a little less plush. The lexus does stand toe to toe with the E-Class. I do howver love me benz and the feel frome the solid sound closing the door to the performance and overal feel that is so secure. My testimony is that in previous cars on a country road passing a big truck would rattle the car not the benz. You don't even feel the vehicle passing you. i highly recommend the benz if you like that german kinda car."