• 2014 Small Luxury Sport Sedans

1999 Mercedes-Benz E-Class

Based on 469 Ratings for the 1996 - 2002 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Cons: "Rust on BODY of vehicle"

"This is a Beautiful Vehicle, my personal opinion is that it was designed for a man verses a woman (the seating and the front of the vehicle designed for tall individuals). It has a great engine. The interior is nice. Only complaint, since I am original owner- THE RUST on the door. Mercedes products are suppose to be high quality and for the price why????? The trunk is very roomy and back seat has lots of room for a child seat and passenger. Totally love this vehicle, just wish the body did NOT have RUST and that the company would stand by product. Thanks"

Cons: "Rust on BODY of vehicle"

If a 30mpg ,who would need any other car?

By on Friday, April 04, 2014

Cons: "20 mpg"

"This is the finest car I have ever driven. Not that I would not like to have driven a Lamborghini, I still have use for an off road vehicle, this car is just not the do all nor be all that one could need. Still, if you go to the opera or finer resturants, you are given proper attention. Just don't go off road."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25