1995 Mercedes-Benz E-Class

Based on 104 Ratings for the 1994 - 1995 models.

Pristine Automobile

By on Sunday, November 16, 2014

"One of 1760 cars built that year."

A collectors car

By on Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Pros: "It is a Mercedes."

Cons: "no cup holder. Don't drink and drive"

"This car has had every service done since 60,000. The only thing not working is sun roof. It could be fixed but after getting a melanoma, I did not. All the parts touching the serpentine belt have been replaces as well as double distributor. THis is a mans car to drive forever. I get 20 mpg in town and 24 on the hwy using non ethanol gas. There is mechanically nothing wrong with it. I am selling to go 'green.' Probably will regret it but want to try. At 71 why not! CAR IS GOLD EXTERIOR AND TAN INTERIOR. WILL GET PHOTOS IF ASKED..."

best car I ever owned

By on Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Pros: "very little maintence needed great fuel economy"

"never breaks just keeps running getting 30 MPG"

By on Sunday, April 10, 2011

"new since 1995 only had to do brakes,replace water pump and serpentine belt all wear and tear items. i only have 86000 miles on the car it runs great."

Best over 10 year old car

By on Sunday, March 14, 2010

"If you don't have the money to buy a recent used car, do the next best thing buy an older Mercedes. Mercedes are durable with 10 and 15 year old cars looking newer and running better than three year old Asian and American cars. They don't need the constant expensive repairs either. I have had mine for about 4 years now and all you have to do is change the oil (and of course put gas in it). No regrets with this used car. On yeah, One minor down point - No cupholders but then again I would hate ever spilling anything in the beautiful interior. If you look around you can get an older Mercedes for less than an older Toyota and the Mercedes won't be worn out like the Toyota. If you want a used car with reliability and durability, this is the way to go. One problem though - people tend to hold onto these so be patient when you are looking for one. They are out there but not as many as other similar cars."

A Solid Car

By on Sunday, January 10, 2010

"Car is haf a solid frame I was in an accident with it I was T-boned by a Ford F150 truck and I walked out just a little shaken that was it I was not hurt. The car was fixed by a back yard mechanic and it still runs the same it runs smooth like a lincoln town car limo. This car has a lot of power to it the engine never dies if taken care of and has a regular oil change and good quality shell premium gas. This is The Best Car I ever had."

Good car

By on Sunday, November 15, 2009

"These engines will last forever if you change the oil. The transmission go out 150,00 - 200,000 miles and a good rebuild will cost you $3,500. The interior is not quite as good of qulaity materials as the slightly older version."

long term investment

By on Friday, January 23, 2009

"We got this 1995 E320 cabriolet in 2005 with 88k miles. Originally $85k, we paid $17k; now has 123k miles. We anticipated some repairs and it's needed about $7k: new tranny, fan motor, head gasket, and minor electrical issues like switches, relays, etc. This may continue but we are v happy! It is safe, fast, solid, quiet, well-made, beautiful, elegant. We think it will eventually rise in value like the 60s and 70s era MB cabriolets have. In spite of $2500 avg annual maint. costs, we feel it is a bargain and much better quality compared with new MB convertibles. Find a good MB mechanic, not the dealer. We think it is a v good value esp if kept a long time. Changing cars every few yrs is expensive. Insurance for 10+ yr old cars is cheap. These are fully depreciated. So the maintenance we feel is acceptable and worth it. Yes, Toyotas are def. cheaper (we've had one 10 yrs) but much less of a pleasure. We never see another car we would rather have! We really enjoy it. We've also had 3 MBs built after 2000, all disappointing compared with this. We feel this is one of the last MBs built that are worth keeping, and it is still reliable and practical to drive every day. If you want bulletproof, cheap value, get a Camry, they need nothing. But if you want something special and can live with the repairs, this is an excellent choice and, we think, long term investment."

Great Car - U need 2 have deep pockets

By on Tuesday, December 23, 2008

"I purchased this car 1 year ago this month from a MB dealership with only 39K miles on it and one owner. Paid top dollar for it and I have put $10K in repairs in it. My car has had just about everything replaced - as I write this review its in the shop for a new wiper motor. I love this car - obviously for the $$ I put in it. Odometer just turned 51K lets hope that after all this money I will be able to write that I have 200K miles one day."

By on Friday, October 24, 2008

"This was my first car and thanks to this car i will one day purchase a brand new Benz. Quality car with strong engine(it took a while to get used to the quick gas pedal) and luxurious look both inside and out. I think it's a heavy car but nevertheless it runs smooth and quiet. Like with any 94' car you probably might need some electrical work but nothing too expensive. Lets see, i have only replaced the radiator (100 bucks), alarm(100), a few fuses, and got a new button for my power windows(5 bucks). Try it, you might be surprised."