2014 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $63,375 - $67,134.

Invoice N/A

10/8.0

9.3

Based on 21 Ratings for the 2012 - 2016 models.

9.7/10

This is my second CLS550 that I have owned

By on Monday, August 19, 2013

Pros: "The best MB I have had - have had 8 MB cars"

Cons: "Can't think of any negatives."

"I like the 2014 because I loaded it up with almost ever option except the 4matic. I live in Florida in the Winter and were so fortunate to never have had any snow or ice requiring a 4 wheel driver. I have to say the most important options I have is Distronic. I had Adaptive Cruise on a 2006 Cadillac and I didn't get it on my last CLS but I got it on the 2014. It's worth the cost. I have the Lane Assist which is not the best driving experience but it keeps track of your driving and the shaking steering column is somewhat distracting but it will keep you alert. This new CLS has almost too much stuff to enjoy while driving. I cannot state all that I like on this car as I would create a book. It truely is an Amazing Vehicle and if your like Cars you will Love the 2014 Mercedes CLS550. If you like a Sporty Luxury Car you cannot go wrong with puchasing the 2014 CLS550, just get every available option and you won't be disappointed."

My video

Taken May 5 2013, It is 6 days old.

Power, power, and more power.

By on Friday, March 16, 2012

Pros: "Too pricey, but worth every penny when you push it"

Cons: "Some fit and finish issues. 50 MPH spare."

"I have owned this car for almost a year. Where it shines is in high speed passing on the highway. Its handling is not on a par with the BMW M3, but what is? Or even the Lincoln LS, which is much more positive in tight turns. But the CLS 550 is a BLAST to drive. Just don't push it too hard into corners, and you will have the drive of your life. The electronics on the car are even more quirky than the "My Ford" electronics, and I still have not mastered all the features. The suspension is quick to bottom out, especially in the sport mode. The tires are not good for anything but smooth pavement, and I have broken two tires on mild potholes. The M-Brace system works great as long as you are near civilization, but watch out if you are 200 miles or more from a dealer. You are on your own."

lots of power and driving pleasure-true beauty

By on Sunday, October 21, 2012

Pros: "pure driving pleasure and power"

"Test drove the panamera 4s- felt rather sluggish. Also test drove the bmw 550 which felt much better, but the cls was an absolute blast! Considered the jaguar xj, but wanted something sportier. Go for the 4matic if you live in the north east (or states with lots of snow). True driving pleasure, just wish the back seats hand folding capability and also that the side mirrors could automatically fold in. buying a bit more gas, but that I expected. I’ve loved every minute of owning and driving this car over the past 10 month- absolutely no issues whatsoever. Go for it!"

Perfect package - looks, handling, performance

By on Saturday, June 30, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, solid and safe, comfy yet sporty"

Cons: "They don't give them away (expensive)"

"After 6 BMWs, I fell in love with the new CLS and had to have one. It does it all superbly -- comfortable, quiet but with a great V-8 exhaust note, handles great on corners but also a great cruiser, fast, looks fabulous, all the great options. I've only had it a short time, but already find the quality better than BMW (plus it doesn't have those horrible run-flat tires)."

nice car when not in repair shop for warranty wor

By on Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Pros: "ride, handling, power"

Cons: "NAV system and even worse reliability"

"Satisfied with ride, handling, power but car has been to dealer for 4 plus times for several days at a time for electrical problems. The car's beauty is not worth the poor NAV system and even worse reliability"