2013 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class

9.4

Based on 25 Ratings for the 2012 - 2016 models.

9.7/10

I have fallen in Love with it.

By on Sunday, February 9, 2014

"Handles great, I love the innovative safety technology,beautiful look. Tires and wheels are the only issue. As is typical with sports wheels (20 in) I have to watch out for bumps that may damage wheels and tires are expensive to replace.I do get the wheels touched up periodically ($120). I would buy it again in a heartbeat."

She's a brick house...

By on Sunday, November 8, 2015

Pros: "Sexy, fun to drive, solid performance"

Cons: "It's a coupe- limited vision from back windows"

"I never thought a car could be this much fun to drive. She's solid, holds the road like a big cat and her power will knock your socks off. Instant, no hesitation performance. A remarkable feat of engineering."

One of the best overall cars Mercedes makes

By on Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Pros: "Quick, good gas milage, great looks"

Cons: "rear seat area is very small"

"Where can one buy a slick looking car with exceptional power and quality...only the MB CLS550. The only negative is the small rear seating area...but, remember this is a coup that has four doors,"

Most amazing vehicle I've ever driven

By on Monday, September 7, 2015

Pros: "I love to drive this BEAST"

Cons: "The navi system is a tick behind the competition"

"First of all the car is drop dead gorgeous. The deep red with the saddle/black interior looks awesome. I can't tell you impressed I am after a couple of hundred miles. So smooth, solid and luxurious. The fit, finish & quality are truly impressive. I am I life long Lexus guy and I will point out the differences. This is my first German car. I was looking for luxury, power and good looks in a 4 door car. In my opinion, nothing looks better in that class than the MB CLS. I did not buy the 550 because I thought the 400 had more than enough power and I like a little more gas mileage. Also, the money I saved could go into equipment. Specs: 1. 2016 CLS 400 2. P1 & P2 3. Semi aniline leather 4. Distronic pkg 5. Park assist 6. Folding rear seats 7. Wheel package 8. Multi contour seats Positives: Very well made, gorgeous interior and yes I do like the Ipad on the dash. It's nice and big and it's right in your face. The technology is excellent, especially the distronic package, It does work very well. Great handling and plenty of power. Spacious and super comfortable. Negatives: I don't believe the music interface and the navigation is quite up to Lexus in the way it works and performs. WHAT IS WITH THOSE STUPID DOOR LOCK PINS? I never liked the back tires larger than the front tires, rotation issues. It makes no sense to me. Overall, I am totally blown away with this car. It is a pleasure to get in it every day. Ordered it on Memorial day, arrived in port on 9/1, delivered 9/4. Loving it ever since."

like all high end cars,overpriced but better than?

By on Thursday, August 1, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive, quick car for such a large car"

Cons: "no holder for sunglasses"

"have the 2014 for 2 months. have had nothing but problems with the sound system. Claims of Harmon Kardon special tuning are a joke. Car has been in 5 times for loose interior panels and vibrations and still sounds worse than any vechile I have ever owned. slight hesitation on accelaration. otherwise a nice car. Worth this kind of money?"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class near Honolulu. See local deals