2013 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class

Based on 18 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next

I have fallen in Love with it.

By on Sunday, February 09, 2014

"Handles great, I love the innovative safety technology,beautiful look. Tires and wheels are the only issue. As is typical with sports wheels (20 in) I have to watch out for bumps that may damage wheels and tires are expensive to replace.I do get the wheels touched up periodically ($120). I would buy it again in a heartbeat."

wow

By on Saturday, February 08, 2014

Pros: "all around beautiful car,"

Cons: "back seat is slightly tight but not uncomfortable"

"This car is sleek, fast, well appointed and fun to drive. The 4 matic works great in inclimate weather. Favorite features are the distronic cruise, messaging seat and the awesome HK sound system. I typically don't drive at excessive speed but when you feel the need, this thing literally sucks you to the seat and growls. All around beautiful machine, quality throughout. Nice trunk space too."

There is a place for your sunglasses

By on Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Cons: "easy to bump on cruise control"

"I don't know why everyone keeps stating there is no where to put your sunglasses, perhaps they haven't done a full inspection of the interior? You can put your sunglasses in the holders that are under both of front two seats. I use this area somtimes to hold my shoes (hate driving in heals) but it can also hold sunglasses. The middle holder is also quite big, it holds chanel 2.55 without a problem (except for the 227 model..to big) :). This is a great, fun car to drive and I would definitly recommend it. My husband bought me this when it first came out in 2012 and I am still not bored with it"

Just Awesome Ride with Power to spare...

By on Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Pros: "acceleration and power-interior features"

Cons: "no room in back seat? Let 'em call a cab!!"

"I'll start out by saying that I work in sales in the auto industry....Now I 1st became interested in this vehicle because of the outward looks...sleek..classy...unique unto itself...I bought this beauty with never taking a test drive or sitting in it(kinda dumb)...I just trusted what I read and I knew what appealed to me cosmetically...Once I drove it,I knew I had "done good". The layout of the interior is stunning and then comes the power plant...it accelerates at a pace I had not experienced in my dealership brands and we have the "hemi"(oops). The acceleration at any speed is outstanding-it was made to run!! I have had it since April '13 and only 2,000 miles-wish I didn't have to work so much to pay for it so I could drive it more. I love the back massage feature and the dual side bolster features. I take my wife out to dinner more often so we can drive it and the looks from others lets me know that I have a unique ride."

Great vehicle, but overpriced

By on Wednesday, September 11, 2013

I don't own this car

Pros: "Cool"

Cons: "Nowhere to hold my sunglasses"

"I've never actually owned one of these cars, but I can guarentee you that it's a great one. Very cool car, but I wish I had a place to put my sunglasses. :("

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class near Honolulu. See local deals