• 2014 Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2011 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class

Based on 120 Ratings for the 2006 - 2011 models.

2006 CLS55 AMG

By on Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Cons: "A little Pricey"

"Have owned car for 4 years now, and still love the performance. Handles and holds the road very well. This car has so much power and the comfort never leaves no matter the how fast your going It still feels smooth. Very fun car to drive seats could be a little bit more comfortable they tend to hold you a little to much around your back section. This car is not for a big person. The only thing thing I can say bad about the car is it seems to eat tires up on the inside. Which will have you constantly replacing them. Overall I recommend this car."

This car is my baby - CLS 550 AMG

By on Saturday, September 22, 2012

Pros: "Stylish Car, At value good deal for style"

Cons: "maintenance, could get brand new car"

"I gave the value an 8 because my APR is high (first car loan) and I made a few silly mistakes such as taking the car on road trips.... so the value is lower than I'd like, but I don't put many miles on it now so that can change over the next year (if I keep it that long)! I LOVE this car. Love the look, love how it drives. My overall experience is great! I only complain about it when I have repairs. Its my first Benz and isn't under warranty so the repair expenses are alarming. Things I love Automatic Seats, seat warmers, rear view privacy, tinted windows, Logic surround sound, Harman Speakers - This all makes for a comfortable and private drive. Cruise control - you can control the speed you drive with this feature and use your hands to speed up or slow down. I love it! The winter tires make the ride less smooth, but the sport tires have you feel like you are gliding! I am not sure which wheels I have on there. Lots of compartments inside the car. Lots of A/V plugs also. I believe there are 2 inside the car and one in the trunk. Got the car in Florida so no wear and tear outside."

By on Monday, September 03, 2012

Pros: "Impressive styling"

"Beautiful car, great ride and interior. I used to drive a Porsche, so the handling is not the same, but this is a very powerful handles well."

My Best car ever. Had a E320 and E430 before

By on Sunday, February 12, 2012

Pros: "beautiful lines. Interior is top notch"

Cons: "Just what I said above."

"All excellent except for the price; they could have given me Xenon headlights and fold mirrors. One minor irritation is the visibility for left hand turns. Need to do some neck stretching due to the windshield column interference. My car is a 2008 model"

Best car ever!

By on Friday, January 20, 2012

Pros: "Too many to name, very fast, sexy looks, etc."

Cons: "Only 4 seats"

"This car is truly amazing. The V8 engine is so smooth, and the pull on the highway is superb. With 391 lb-ft of torque and 382 horsepower, I was a bit scared when I first started to drive it. But it is so refined that the immense power is delivered only when you summon it. And when you summon it, it is super fast so you have to be careful. The exterior and interior are very sexy as well. I love the wood trim. I also love that there is tons of leather everywhere you look. And the best part is you get to say it's a Mercedes-Benz. Many luxury features, power seats, heated seats, sun shade, moonroof, you name it. The ride is amazing, too. You have many different settings, like comfort mode, sport 1, sport 2, etc. This car is fantastic!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class near Honolulu. See local deals