2010 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class

Based on 130 Ratings for the 2006 - 2011 models.

NO REMORSE

By on Monday, January 7, 2008

"I LIKED THIS CAR FROM THE FIRST TIME I SAW IT. MONTHS LATER, AFTER MUCH INTERNAL DEBATE, I WENT TO THE DEALER "JUST TO LOOK". A WEEK LATER I BOUGHT A "PRE-OWNED" 07. GOT A VERY GOOD DEAL ON IT WITH THE P2 LEVEL AND AMG PACKAGE. WHENEVER I THINK I MIGHT HAVE NOT BEEN TOO WISE, I JUST GO OUT AND LOOK AT IT, WHICH LEADS TO DRIVING IT, WHICH LEADS TO FEELING THAT THIS IS THE BEST, COOLEST, FUN CAR I HAVE EVER HAD. NO REGRETS!!!"

Best car I've ever owned

By on Wednesday, December 31, 2008

"I ordered this with black on black and AMG sport package, and it looks elegant - I constantly get complements how good the car looks. The interior is top shelf, and very comfortable, The only negative is that Mercedes isn't keeping up in the radio/nav department. A neighbor's Jeep Cherokee nav puts the Mercedes system to shame! The engine is incredible! It pulls like a freight train! Gas mileage averages 18 city/24 hwy. The only problem in 1 1/2 years has been with cam belt tensioner sensor; it took three trips to the dealer to sort it out. Trunk space is limited - two sets of golf clubs plus luggage makes it almost possible to avoid back seat overflow. in summary, this is the best car I have ever owned. A great luxury car, with plenty of "sport" built in. If you want an modern day classic this is your car."

By on Monday, September 3, 2012

Pros: "Impressive styling"

"Beautiful car, great ride and interior. I used to drive a Porsche, so the handling is not the same, but this is a very powerful handles well."

Executive Express

By on Sunday, January 4, 2009

"Still the best-looking sedan on the road, bar none. Fast, quiet, comfortable, and dripping with features and power assists. Fuel mileage is surprisingly good, 26+ even at 80 mph on the interstate. More like 14-16 in town. Outward visibility is somewhat restricted, owing to the low, swoopy roofline and high belt that gives it the eye appeal. The trunk is roomy, but suffers from a high liftover and smallish decklid (lifts high out of the way, but the opening is pretty small). Gotta watch those expensive alloys with their Michelin rim-protectors, curb rash is an every-present risk. Not as torquey as the CLS55 it replaced, but still a ton of fun."

My Best car ever. Had a E320 and E430 before

By on Sunday, February 12, 2012

Pros: "beautiful lines. Interior is top notch"

Cons: "Just what I said above."

"All excellent except for the price; they could have given me Xenon headlights and fold mirrors. One minor irritation is the visibility for left hand turns. Need to do some neck stretching due to the windshield column interference. My car is a 2008 model"

Best Looking Car on the Road

By on Wednesday, August 20, 2008

"I have put 36000 trouble free miles on this car. It is a pleasure to drive and to own. Although it is 3 years old, it still looks new and people still comment on its good looks. It is the first car I have had that I don't want to give up when the lease expires soon."

pleasure to drive

By on Wednesday, July 2, 2008

"Excellent handling, control suppension, very good excelleration, the techtronic trans performs great, having a button for comfort take off, or simply press s for the sport mode take off, which will spin the wheels, having 384 hp.the ride is very smooth and solid."

So Sleek and sexy

By on Monday, November 25, 2013

Pros: "Great price, awesome look, has lots of power!"

Cons: "unfortunately none"

"I love this car, i have a 2006 alabaster white cls 500. It holds up with alot of cars, it's beastly and feels amazing to drive. Maintenance can be expensive!!): but totally worth if for this one of a kind car. Car stands out from any other benz out there and its about 7 years old now. this benz i will be definitely be keeping for awhile!"

2006 CLS55 AMG

By on Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Cons: "A little Pricey"

"Have owned car for 4 years now, and still love the performance. Handles and holds the road very well. This car has so much power and the comfort never leaves no matter the how fast your going It still feels smooth. Very fun car to drive seats could be a little bit more comfortable they tend to hold you a little to much around your back section. This car is not for a big person. The only thing thing I can say bad about the car is it seems to eat tires up on the inside. Which will have you constantly replacing them. Overall I recommend this car."

Best car I have ever owned.

By on Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Pros: "Great car to drive."

Cons: "Nav system harder to learn to use than expected."

"Excellent appearance. Outstanding ride characteristics. The power needed when you need it. The car has more amenitiies than I could want. Excellent gas mileage on long distance trips, better than 24 mpg. Absolutely no maintenance or reliability problems with the car since I bought it."

Great wheels!

By on Monday, December 12, 2011

Pros: "Body style"

Cons: "Resale value"

"Enjoyed it since I drive it off the assembly line in Stuttgart. Car is awesome, and engine is a beast. Still the most classic body shape of anything on the road."

best vehicle ever

By on Sunday, October 9, 2011

Pros: "smooth ride"

Cons: "expensive"

"Ive had a great experience with this car. It drives excellent and it's everything I thought it would be.This car s in great condition interior/exterior also."

CLS 550, awesome car!

By on Thursday, February 18, 2010

"I've owned numerous Benz and BMW's and this is by far the best car that I've owned. The performance is outstanding with tremendous thrust. Ride and comfort is also excellent as long as you are under 6 feet tall. The low roofline, while stunning to look at, can obstruct visability and takes some getting used to. I just hope that in the future that Benz continues to improve their client experience at the dealership as I've walked out of several MB stores with a less than satisfied feeling. My wife drives a Lexus, and the dealership experience is truly exceptional. If you can bring yourself to leave the car with a valet, it will always be one of the cars on prominent display. A real head-turner car, no doubt!"

Best Style/Performance Vehicle Ever

By on Monday, February 16, 2009

"If you are under 6 ft tall and enjoy, sleek styling, speed and great fit and finish in a car, then you will love this car. As a small framed woman who loves all of the above-the CLS550 is an incredible car. All the performance of a sports car with convenience of a 4 door and big trunk. The transmission is outstanding and handles very well. Only downside is Navigation system."

By on Thursday, September 11, 2008

"I love this car. From the driver's seat, you would never know it is a four door sedan. It has incredible excelleration and handles like a race car."

great car if no snow

By on Sunday, February 17, 2008

"i have thhis car and love it. It surely gets alot of looks. However, it is absolutely useles if there is more than an inch of snow."

Looks that can kill!

By on Saturday, September 22, 2007

"This car has it all. Good looks, excellent quality and reliability and can smoke almost any car on the street. If you can afford to play, then you can afford to pay, it guzzles the gas when you drive it hard."

Almost Perfect But a great car

By on Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Pros: "Great road feel, Styling, defintly a head turner."

Cons: "Lack of touch screen, Nothing else wrong"

"My 2009 CLS 550 is a great car. Missing a touch screen for a car that started off at 75K. My 2003 MDX at least have a touch screen navigation, but hey Everything else is great, Finally back to a great quality car. As of 04/2014 I have 60,000 miles. I had only one issue that was covered by the warranty at 45,000 miles [ Parking Switch }. I got 54,00 miles out of the original set of tires. More exciting than a Lexus, and now just as reliable."

The BEAST..THE BEAST am telling you..

By on Thursday, January 5, 2012

Pros: "Sharp looking, good fuel milage, very comfortable."

Cons: "ABSOLUTELY NONE..NONE THAT IS !!!!"

"Bought it in Atlanta couple of months ago, drove it to Charlotte and got 28mpg with its V-8... Car is the beast on the road, very sharp looking and it was my dream car and i cannot believe that am driving it. I could have went with 2010 FX35 with 30K miles locally but i went with my Benz and it was the best decision i made.. I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT...."

Amazing inside and out

By on Thursday, October 13, 2011

Pros: "When you turn it on, it returns the favor:)"

Cons: "Can get you many speeding tickets"

"S class cannot compare. Make sure you have the parking sensors option, it's awesome.. Love everything about this car. I love it more than my m6"

Now this is a mercedes!

By on Thursday, September 22, 2011

Pros: "Heads turn when you drive it."

Cons: "no combination entry."

"I have never drove or been in a car that is so elegant and classy just a beautiful car inside and out. It looks better than the s class mercedes benz now this car is a mercedes!"

CLS 55

By on Thursday, September 30, 2010

"Great car but don't buy 55 amg without warranty. Is crazy 1st week $1800 on the alternator plus the town truck. I rear shock $600 plus the labor $300. Great performers and superior ride !!!!"

MONEY PIT

By on Tuesday, June 29, 2010

"THIS MODEL IS VERY, VREY EXPENSIVE TO KEEP ON THE ROAD. Over $2.75 CPM, to operate in a 12,000 mile annual driving habit. I GUESS IF YOU WANT TO DANCE, YOU HAVE TO PAY THE FIDDLER!"

excellent and dream car

By on Friday, January 1, 2010

"i would recommend this car to anyone...Even in Chicago weather in the show this car is excellent..The doors are heavy and its about 40% stronger car than Mercedes E class..."

Head Turner

By on Tuesday, August 19, 2008

"Sensational looking car with tuns of HP and torque. Intuitive controls for ease of use. Also great handling."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class near Honolulu. See local deals