2010 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class

Based on 130 Ratings for the 2006 - 2011 models.

NO REMORSE

By on Monday, January 7, 2008

"I LIKED THIS CAR FROM THE FIRST TIME I SAW IT. MONTHS LATER, AFTER MUCH INTERNAL DEBATE, I WENT TO THE DEALER "JUST TO LOOK". A WEEK LATER I BOUGHT A "PRE-OWNED" 07. GOT A VERY GOOD DEAL ON IT WITH THE P2 LEVEL AND AMG PACKAGE. WHENEVER I THINK I MIGHT HAVE NOT BEEN TOO WISE, I JUST GO OUT AND LOOK AT IT, WHICH LEADS TO DRIVING IT, WHICH LEADS TO FEELING THAT THIS IS THE BEST, COOLEST, FUN CAR I HAVE EVER HAD. NO REGRETS!!!"

Best car I've ever owned

By on Wednesday, December 31, 2008

"I ordered this with black on black and AMG sport package, and it looks elegant - I constantly get complements how good the car looks. The interior is top shelf, and very comfortable, The only negative is that Mercedes isn't keeping up in the radio/nav department. A neighbor's Jeep Cherokee nav puts the Mercedes system to shame! The engine is incredible! It pulls like a freight train! Gas mileage averages 18 city/24 hwy. The only problem in 1 1/2 years has been with cam belt tensioner sensor; it took three trips to the dealer to sort it out. Trunk space is limited - two sets of golf clubs plus luggage makes it almost possible to avoid back seat overflow. in summary, this is the best car I have ever owned. A great luxury car, with plenty of "sport" built in. If you want an modern day classic this is your car."

By on Monday, September 3, 2012

Pros: "Impressive styling"

"Beautiful car, great ride and interior. I used to drive a Porsche, so the handling is not the same, but this is a very powerful handles well."

Executive Express

By on Sunday, January 4, 2009

"Still the best-looking sedan on the road, bar none. Fast, quiet, comfortable, and dripping with features and power assists. Fuel mileage is surprisingly good, 26+ even at 80 mph on the interstate. More like 14-16 in town. Outward visibility is somewhat restricted, owing to the low, swoopy roofline and high belt that gives it the eye appeal. The trunk is roomy, but suffers from a high liftover and smallish decklid (lifts high out of the way, but the opening is pretty small). Gotta watch those expensive alloys with their Michelin rim-protectors, curb rash is an every-present risk. Not as torquey as the CLS55 it replaced, but still a ton of fun."

My Best car ever. Had a E320 and E430 before

By on Sunday, February 12, 2012

Pros: "beautiful lines. Interior is top notch"

Cons: "Just what I said above."

"All excellent except for the price; they could have given me Xenon headlights and fold mirrors. One minor irritation is the visibility for left hand turns. Need to do some neck stretching due to the windshield column interference. My car is a 2008 model"

Best Looking Car on the Road

By on Wednesday, August 20, 2008

"I have put 36000 trouble free miles on this car. It is a pleasure to drive and to own. Although it is 3 years old, it still looks new and people still comment on its good looks. It is the first car I have had that I don't want to give up when the lease expires soon."

pleasure to drive

By on Wednesday, July 2, 2008

"Excellent handling, control suppension, very good excelleration, the techtronic trans performs great, having a button for comfort take off, or simply press s for the sport mode take off, which will spin the wheels, having 384 hp.the ride is very smooth and solid."

So Sleek and sexy

By on Monday, November 25, 2013

Pros: "Great price, awesome look, has lots of power!"

Cons: "unfortunately none"

"I love this car, i have a 2006 alabaster white cls 500. It holds up with alot of cars, it's beastly and feels amazing to drive. Maintenance can be expensive!!): but totally worth if for this one of a kind car. Car stands out from any other benz out there and its about 7 years old now. this benz i will be definitely be keeping for awhile!"

2006 CLS55 AMG

By on Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Cons: "A little Pricey"

"Have owned car for 4 years now, and still love the performance. Handles and holds the road very well. This car has so much power and the comfort never leaves no matter the how fast your going It still feels smooth. Very fun car to drive seats could be a little bit more comfortable they tend to hold you a little to much around your back section. This car is not for a big person. The only thing thing I can say bad about the car is it seems to eat tires up on the inside. Which will have you constantly replacing them. Overall I recommend this car."

Best car I have ever owned.

By on Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Pros: "Great car to drive."

Cons: "Nav system harder to learn to use than expected."

"Excellent appearance. Outstanding ride characteristics. The power needed when you need it. The car has more amenitiies than I could want. Excellent gas mileage on long distance trips, better than 24 mpg. Absolutely no maintenance or reliability problems with the car since I bought it."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class near Honolulu. See local deals