2009 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class

Based on 118 Ratings for the 2006 - 2011 models.

Previous | 1 ... 22 23 24 | Next

Like dating a model

By on Wednesday, July 18, 2007

"I had some initial questions about my sanity when I first thought about buying the CLS. It was lust at first sight. But I loved the reliability and consitency of my Lexus. Well in the end lust won over and it was a rocky relationship to start. Some weird issue with the rear glass (it was replaced) and a check system status problem, left a bad taste in my mouth since the dealerships idea of service was like a asking for gourmet at a gulag. But a quick trip on the interstate changed all that. The engine is unbelievable, easing into 80 mph is way to easy. I don't care for the electric brakes and the comfort mode will jerk you in low gears. Lots of moving parts that scare me after the car is parked. The trunk closes to fast and hard (see Toyota on how to do this right) and why should you have to pay more for the auto lid closer? None the less after a year, we're still together and I love taking her to the dance."

Yeah babey!

By on Wednesday, July 11, 2007

"I bought a Mercedes from the internet last year (1998 500 SL) and I just loved it. Like driving a cloud. Anyway, in having it serviced recently I did the unthinkable and sat in the 500 CLS. Short story short, I bought one a few weeks later and I'm one month into this fantastic experience. If you can afford it, I highly recommend it!"

By on Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Previous | 1 ... 22 23 24 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class near Honolulu. See local deals
See if you qualify for