2009 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class

Based on 126 Ratings for the 2006 - 2011 models.

NO REMORSE

By on Monday, January 07, 2008

"I LIKED THIS CAR FROM THE FIRST TIME I SAW IT. MONTHS LATER, AFTER MUCH INTERNAL DEBATE, I WENT TO THE DEALER "JUST TO LOOK". A WEEK LATER I BOUGHT A "PRE-OWNED" 07. GOT A VERY GOOD DEAL ON IT WITH THE P2 LEVEL AND AMG PACKAGE. WHENEVER I THINK I MIGHT HAVE NOT BEEN TOO WISE, I JUST GO OUT AND LOOK AT IT, WHICH LEADS TO DRIVING IT, WHICH LEADS TO FEELING THAT THIS IS THE BEST, COOLEST, FUN CAR I HAVE EVER HAD. NO REGRETS!!!"

Best car I've ever owned

By on Wednesday, December 31, 2008

"I ordered this with black on black and AMG sport package, and it looks elegant - I constantly get complements how good the car looks. The interior is top shelf, and very comfortable, The only negative is that Mercedes isn't keeping up in the radio/nav department. A neighbor's Jeep Cherokee nav puts the Mercedes system to shame! The engine is incredible! It pulls like a freight train! Gas mileage averages 18 city/24 hwy. The only problem in 1 1/2 years has been with cam belt tensioner sensor; it took three trips to the dealer to sort it out. Trunk space is limited - two sets of golf clubs plus luggage makes it almost possible to avoid back seat overflow. in summary, this is the best car I have ever owned. A great luxury car, with plenty of "sport" built in. If you want an modern day classic this is your car."

Best car ever

By on Monday, December 15, 2008

"I fell in love with the style of this fabulous car, and when I drove it, it far exceeded my expectations. The very powerful 382 hp V8 is perfect for freeway entry and passing. I truly love the luxury of this car, and the overall fit and finish. After a half year in service, the CLS 550 is still as solid as when I first drove it home. My experience with this car has been of trouble free enjoyment."

Good Luxury Vehicle

By on Friday, December 12, 2008

"We bought the car the first year it came out (2006- bought in Oct 2005). After 3 yrs we barely have 22,000 miles on it. Minor computer glitches happen every once in a while and the first year has tires that later models do not so it was hard to find the tire when one got flat. Also, because the front tires are different from the back, you can't rotate. Overall, we've enjoyed the vehicle."

By on Monday, September 03, 2012

Pros: "Impressive styling"

"Beautiful car, great ride and interior. I used to drive a Porsche, so the handling is not the same, but this is a very powerful handles well."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class near Honolulu. See local deals