2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class

Based on 130 Ratings for the 2006 - 2011 models.

NO REMORSE

By on Monday, January 7, 2008

"I LIKED THIS CAR FROM THE FIRST TIME I SAW IT. MONTHS LATER, AFTER MUCH INTERNAL DEBATE, I WENT TO THE DEALER "JUST TO LOOK". A WEEK LATER I BOUGHT A "PRE-OWNED" 07. GOT A VERY GOOD DEAL ON IT WITH THE P2 LEVEL AND AMG PACKAGE. WHENEVER I THINK I MIGHT HAVE NOT BEEN TOO WISE, I JUST GO OUT AND LOOK AT IT, WHICH LEADS TO DRIVING IT, WHICH LEADS TO FEELING THAT THIS IS THE BEST, COOLEST, FUN CAR I HAVE EVER HAD. NO REGRETS!!!"

Best car I've ever owned

By on Wednesday, December 31, 2008

"I ordered this with black on black and AMG sport package, and it looks elegant - I constantly get complements how good the car looks. The interior is top shelf, and very comfortable, The only negative is that Mercedes isn't keeping up in the radio/nav department. A neighbor's Jeep Cherokee nav puts the Mercedes system to shame! The engine is incredible! It pulls like a freight train! Gas mileage averages 18 city/24 hwy. The only problem in 1 1/2 years has been with cam belt tensioner sensor; it took three trips to the dealer to sort it out. Trunk space is limited - two sets of golf clubs plus luggage makes it almost possible to avoid back seat overflow. in summary, this is the best car I have ever owned. A great luxury car, with plenty of "sport" built in. If you want an modern day classic this is your car."

By on Monday, September 3, 2012

Pros: "Impressive styling"

"Beautiful car, great ride and interior. I used to drive a Porsche, so the handling is not the same, but this is a very powerful handles well."

Executive Express

By on Sunday, January 4, 2009

"Still the best-looking sedan on the road, bar none. Fast, quiet, comfortable, and dripping with features and power assists. Fuel mileage is surprisingly good, 26+ even at 80 mph on the interstate. More like 14-16 in town. Outward visibility is somewhat restricted, owing to the low, swoopy roofline and high belt that gives it the eye appeal. The trunk is roomy, but suffers from a high liftover and smallish decklid (lifts high out of the way, but the opening is pretty small). Gotta watch those expensive alloys with their Michelin rim-protectors, curb rash is an every-present risk. Not as torquey as the CLS55 it replaced, but still a ton of fun."

My Best car ever. Had a E320 and E430 before

By on Sunday, February 12, 2012

Pros: "beautiful lines. Interior is top notch"

Cons: "Just what I said above."

"All excellent except for the price; they could have given me Xenon headlights and fold mirrors. One minor irritation is the visibility for left hand turns. Need to do some neck stretching due to the windshield column interference. My car is a 2008 model"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class near Honolulu. See local deals