2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class

Based on 126 Ratings for the 2006 - 2011 models.

Could have been a winner

By on Sunday, April 20, 2008

"I have never owned a MB before and was satisfied with service of my Lexus and performance of the Infiniti series. So I had high expectation for this "stylized" E class. While I was very happy with the engine perfomance and handling, little things such as squealing breaks, poor ergonomics and a tempermental transmission took away from the overall performance. Styling does go a long way in my book and you have to recognize the compromises required for a low roofline (don't buy if you have bad knees). Its my opinion you don't purchase this type of car for value or how it performs in the snow, it's all about power and prestige. Sort of like dating a supermodel. If it does more than get you envious looks by the guys (and gals) back at the stop light its all to the good. I would like to replace my Dealership with the my Lexus shop, but I suspect that's a region by region difference."

NO REMORSE

By on Monday, January 07, 2008

"I LIKED THIS CAR FROM THE FIRST TIME I SAW IT. MONTHS LATER, AFTER MUCH INTERNAL DEBATE, I WENT TO THE DEALER "JUST TO LOOK". A WEEK LATER I BOUGHT A "PRE-OWNED" 07. GOT A VERY GOOD DEAL ON IT WITH THE P2 LEVEL AND AMG PACKAGE. WHENEVER I THINK I MIGHT HAVE NOT BEEN TOO WISE, I JUST GO OUT AND LOOK AT IT, WHICH LEADS TO DRIVING IT, WHICH LEADS TO FEELING THAT THIS IS THE BEST, COOLEST, FUN CAR I HAVE EVER HAD. NO REGRETS!!!"

Best car I've ever owned

By on Wednesday, December 31, 2008

"I ordered this with black on black and AMG sport package, and it looks elegant - I constantly get complements how good the car looks. The interior is top shelf, and very comfortable, The only negative is that Mercedes isn't keeping up in the radio/nav department. A neighbor's Jeep Cherokee nav puts the Mercedes system to shame! The engine is incredible! It pulls like a freight train! Gas mileage averages 18 city/24 hwy. The only problem in 1 1/2 years has been with cam belt tensioner sensor; it took three trips to the dealer to sort it out. Trunk space is limited - two sets of golf clubs plus luggage makes it almost possible to avoid back seat overflow. in summary, this is the best car I have ever owned. A great luxury car, with plenty of "sport" built in. If you want an modern day classic this is your car."

Good Luxury Vehicle

By on Friday, December 12, 2008

"We bought the car the first year it came out (2006- bought in Oct 2005). After 3 yrs we barely have 22,000 miles on it. Minor computer glitches happen every once in a while and the first year has tires that later models do not so it was hard to find the tire when one got flat. Also, because the front tires are different from the back, you can't rotate. Overall, we've enjoyed the vehicle."

By on Monday, September 03, 2012

Pros: "Impressive styling"

"Beautiful car, great ride and interior. I used to drive a Porsche, so the handling is not the same, but this is a very powerful handles well."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class near Honolulu. See local deals