2008 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class

Based on 305 Ratings for the 2003 - 2009 models.

Great looking and running car

By on Friday, December 20, 2013

Pros: "Fast and Fun. Great Looking Car"

Cons: "Need better cup holder design."

"I have owned this car for about a year and have to say it is a head turner. I love that the car is an 05 but still looks right at home with the brand new cars at the dealership when I take it in for service. It is a fun car to drive especially in the evening with the top down, or hittin the beach's here in Florida. Love my Benzo!!"

Given to me by myself as a retirement gift!

By on Saturday, September 07, 2013

Pros: "The ride, the looks of the car, and peppy."

Cons: "The handling is a little soft."

"I owned a Cadillac CTS, loved the car. I was retiring and moving to Florid so I wanted a convertible. GREAT Choice! I test drove BMWs, Jaguars, and Volvos. The Mercedes rides smoother, but the BMW does handle a little better. I got 30 mpg on the trip down to FL. The Cadillac would have been around 24-25. Mine is Bright Red, black cloth top and beige interior. I can't tell you how many times someone has said "good looking car"... and of course that makes you feel good. LOVE THE CAR!!!"

My First Mercedes

By on Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive and you look good in it."

Cons: "I have no significant negatives"

"For my First Mercedes the CLK 350 coupe has been outstanding. The vehicle still drives like new with 48,000 miles on it. I have only had to do normal maintence on the vehicle including new rotors and pads recently. My maintence and repair costs have been in line with other vehicles I have owned. Does use Premium fuel, but gets outstanding mileage - recent trip to the Smokey Mountains the vehicle averaged 28.2 mpg. round trip. Paint and finish are excellent. People still comment the car still looks new. I would recommend to anyone wanting a stylish high performance vehicle."

Excellent Car

By on Monday, April 27, 2009

"This car is beautiful and performs like a dream! Exceptional power and maneuverability make it a joy to drive. I have had no mechanical issues or repairs. Fuel economy is good in town and excellent on the open road--average up to 30mpg highway. The interior is well-designed and the seats are exceedingly comfortable, even over many hours of driving. I love my CLK500!"

Like a dream comes true!

By on Tuesday, July 10, 2007

"This car is awesome!, you can feel the aceleration in every inch of your body, you do not have to risk yourself going 100 mph, you just need to get into the highway and see how everyone is behind you in seconds. Great comfort, , bi xenon lights are a great plus, it seems you are helping out the cars going besides you, the sound system is terrific but I still turn it off to hear the soft but powerful engine. I recomend this car to everyone, however the gas may be painful, but again, after feeling this baby on the road, you will enjoy feeding him."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class near Honolulu. See local deals