2002 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class

Based on 195 Ratings for the 1998 - 2002 models.

BEAUTIFUL CAR

By on Thursday, May 7, 2009

"I own a CLK 430 and I tell you its overall a beautiful car if your an enthusiast of high performance and styling. Love the V8 power and ESP.But I reccomend this car only if you can afford the maintenance costs($130 oil changes for example). I also had issues with my power seats, temperature guage and display -along with having to replace a bulb somewhere ever so often; trunk, interior light(both), signal, fog light(both), and rear brake light."

Huge Value!!

By on Thursday, July 19, 2007

"I just can't believe you can get this awesome car that cost $50,000 new for around $15,000 now. Good mileage, unreal handling and "planted in the seat" power. The best value on the road today!!"

great cabrio

By on Thursday, September 27, 2007

"I have now owned this car nearly 5 years and I have literally done nothing but change the oil and replace the crummy stock wheels with AMG wheels and the corresponding tires. I guess I have been lucky because many others complain about numerous costly repairs. Even at 9 model years old, this car still impresses people. The design was really appealing especially with the top down. At 67k miles this car still drives like a dream, it is exceptionally quiet inside with the top up. The addition of the Michelin P/S 2 tires make the road feel and grip outstanding."

By on Sunday, January 18, 2009

"This is my first car. I was so excited to drive it. After a year i finally understand the word "fast". I pushed this car to the limit A LOT. I am still pushing. I have a CLK320 and ive pushed it to 135 and i can go more but the word "cop" comes to mind. I recomend this vehicle to EVERYONE. very safe car. Fast, agility is amazing, and very stylish. I love this car. No one will take it away from me!"

By on Friday, December 19, 2008

"I've had this 01 coupe for 6 years and it's a great car to walk back to after dinner or a movie. It's a beautiful design that was lost when they updated the design. It's very expensive to keep and there are a few things that don't work right or have broken, but I've felt it's been worth the cost as it approaches 120k miles. I hope I can keep it for another 100k. It's a German Muscle Car!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class near Honolulu. See local deals