2000 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class

Based on 195 Ratings for the 1998 - 2002 models.

BEAUTIFUL CAR

By on Thursday, May 07, 2009

"I own a CLK 430 and I tell you its overall a beautiful car if your an enthusiast of high performance and styling. Love the V8 power and ESP.But I reccomend this car only if you can afford the maintenance costs($130 oil changes for example). I also had issues with my power seats, temperature guage and display -along with having to replace a bulb somewhere ever so often; trunk, interior light(both), signal, fog light(both), and rear brake light."

Looks good, enjoy driving

By on Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive, Good handling, good pick-up for a 6 cyl."

Cons: "Repairs can be costly."

"I have had this car for almost 2 yrs and enjoy the car and driving it every day. If you want affordable repairs or regular maintenance this is not the car for you. But if you do the regular tune ups the car will be dependable. Also if you want to do some of the tune ups yourself well that I don't recommend. Some parts need special tools and some areas are too difficult to reach. But I always get compliments and the car looks real good for being 11 yrs old."

Huge Value!!

By on Thursday, July 19, 2007

"I just can't believe you can get this awesome car that cost $50,000 new for around $15,000 now. Good mileage, unreal handling and "planted in the seat" power. The best value on the road today!!"

Beware of gremlins

By on Thursday, September 06, 2007

"I bought my clk320 cab last year for about 10k less than retail book and thought I was getting a steal. Thankfully, the previous owner had purchased an extended warranty that transferred and provided me coverage for 16K miles before expiration. The good points are the styling, handling, and acceleration. The car gets its share of attention - especially with the top down, it handles like a sports car rather than a luxury car, and even the 6 cyl. is extremely responsive on acceleration. The bad points, at least as I experienced it, was the amount of depreciation that the car takes every year, electrical issues especially with blinkers, flashers, and seats, a failure in the mechanical components for the top, a transmission something-or-other that controls shifting (which in turn over-revs the engine on acceleration if not careful), and I began to notice a faint ticking in the valves which didn't give me much of a warm fuzzy feeling. Eventually, I sold the car for a little less than my original purchase price before the warranty expired to avoid any costly repairs that might be waiting around the corner. My advice is to think twice before buying this car unless you have money to throw behind it to keep it on the road. Buyer beware!"

By on Sunday, January 18, 2009

"This is my first car. I was so excited to drive it. After a year i finally understand the word "fast". I pushed this car to the limit A LOT. I am still pushing. I have a CLK320 and ive pushed it to 135 and i can go more but the word "cop" comes to mind. I recomend this vehicle to EVERYONE. very safe car. Fast, agility is amazing, and very stylish. I love this car. No one will take it away from me!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class near Honolulu. See local deals