2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $29,593 - $30,422.

Invoice N/A

10/7.8

Based on 9 Ratings for the 2014 - 2014 models.

9.8/10
Per Page:  5 | 10

1st new Mercedes-Benz and very pleased

By on Sunday, August 24, 2014

Pros: "Great looking & driving M-B for $35K"

Cons: "Smaller rear seat, no spare tire, no rear armrest"

CLA250 on the showroom floor

"Purchased a Certified Pre-owned CLA250 (4,900 miles) two weeks ago. Went in to buy a 2 yr. old off lease C300 4matic but wife saw the Jupiter Red CLA on the showroom floor and fell in love with it. Two weeks on and all is well. I'm a long time M-B owner but always 2 or 3 generations behind, so I'm excited to have one of their newest products. Was concerned about "newness" factor but salesman the chassis had been in development for 5 years in Europe as the A class people carrier before coming to the USA. CLA handled well during the test drive with ride being pretty firm, which I like, but our car also has the 18" wheels with 40 series tires. Acceptable power from the 4 cyl engine, and changing into "Sport" mode definitely helped the acceleration. "Eco" mode shuts the car off at stops which takes some getting used to, but AC and other accessories seem to keep working so no problem there. Also like the interior look and feel. M-B text looks like leather and the stitching in the door panel and seats impressed my wife. Interior lighting layout is nice as well. I liked being able to buy a front drive car from Mercedes instead of all wheel drive for the Chicago winters. Was also looking for a fuel economy improvement over C300 which we got as well. Yes back seat is small but I'm 6ft and can get in and out OK. Not great for cross country but would handle 4 adults for a day trip nicely. Nice size trunk and flexibility of fold down rear seats will help make this a great everyday car once the newness wears off. Since our car was Certified Pre-Owned we received and extra year on the factory warranty and unlimited mileage. Purchased an extra two year warranty for $2450 giving us a total 6.25 years of warranty and unlimited mileage. Hoping I don't need to use any of it but we plan on keeping the car so thought it was good investment long term."

CLA250 on the showroom floor

Great car

By on Sunday, July 27, 2014

Pros: "Handling and feel. Steering is solid. Love it."

Cons: "None so far."

"I really enjoy driving the CLA 250 everyday. The car is fun to drive with great handling and nice power. I'm getting 32.5 miles to the gallon in mixed driving. 40 on the highway and around 29 in town driving. The cabin is quiet and comfortable and I get a lot of looks and comments about how people like the design and looks of the car. I would definitely buy this car again, but I plan on keeping it for at least 6 to 7 more years."

Great car. Enjoying the drive and gas mileage.

By on Saturday, April 05, 2014

Pros: "the panoramic roof, p1 package, smooth trans.,"

Cons: "bi-xeon light package"

"This is a great car. I spent some time trying to find a dealer willing to work with me on the price. I had to have the pano roof. That is a huge plus to the car. Should have separate controls to open the roof and the sunscreen, but it does not. The responsiveness of the motor to car size is fantastic. The fit and comfort of the interior is great, not a car to haul adults in though. The backseat is small. The trunk area is massive. The fuel economy is great, when you keep your driving non-sporting. The bi-xeon light package is fine unless you have had experience with a better version. There should be another higher level package then the one available. I spent extra expecting something better than what I got."

Great car for the price!

By on Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Pros: "Sleek beautiful design, gas ecomonical, colors"

Cons: "Nothing is standard, everything is extra!"

"Pro's-Sleek beautiful design, not a gas gussler, beautiful colors option Cons-Nothing is standard on this vehicle. Once you place the options on it, it turns into a $40,000 car. Wood dash panel is extra, door pin locks extra, car color is extra, blind spot assist is extra, AMG wheels are extra, panoramic sunroof is extra, rear camera is also extra. The starting price is a stripped down version. Not very powerful, a bit of a rough ride on pot holes, the tires are run flat, so if you have a flat, you will need to purchase a new tire $500 range per tire, I recommend you get the tire/wheel warranty."

So pleased with my MB

By on Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Pros: "Great price, sporty looks, fun car"

Cons: "small back seat, be careful of signal arms on left"

"I researched this car for a few months and was able to find one local in November 2013. I had dealt with a different dealer online 50 miles away and was going to purchase from him. Just went to 'look' and test drive at my local dealer before I committed. I showed the price to them and since they wanted the local business, they gave me $ 2,000 off the competitors price. Out the door with lots of options and a 4 year paid maintenance for $39,000. Not as zippy as my Lexus IS350, but step on it and in S mode, it moves off the mark. Be careful confusing turn signal arm with cruise control arm, they are close together! Gets lots of looks and sporty comments! Love love love it!"

Per Page:  5 | 10