2006 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class

Based on 99 Ratings for the 2000 - 2006 models.

Best car I have owned

By on Friday, January 20, 2012

Pros: "Great in every way, looks, comfort"

Cons: "You must keep car maintaine, some parts are costly"

"Great to travel on trips."

Great Vehicle

By on Tuesday, September 30, 2008

"I bought my 2003 CL500 new. Now its now has has 22,000miles. I love this auto, but I fell in love with its styling first. It looks fabulous and nearly drives itself. However, after 5 years and $70,000 of depreciation, I am ready for something smaller, maybe a 5-series BMW. I have had a 325IS BMW for 21 years. I like the Beemer better and I can't part with her...She is my best and most reliable friend!"

02CL500 Sport Pkg

By on Sunday, August 24, 2008

"What a shame such a beautiful car is plagued with poor quality and materials. For example - fit and finish of the trunk has never been correct; metal trim on the door doesn't line up; rubber molding around both doors is already torn (my '91 500SL had original rubber molding in perfect condition in 2002). Repairs are out of line - the whole door lock assembly had to be replaced because the plastic piece on it that controls the door pull function cracked. I'm sorry, MB - you messed up on this one. The engine however is a jewel."

Superb car

By on Friday, April 18, 2008

"I purchased the car new-opted for the CL 55 over the CL600 as I liked the more aggressive sound, style of the AMG plus the steering wheel shifters. Performance, handling, ride, speed, and quality are excellent. Tires go fast even in normal driving-get around 17000 miles on a set-and some electrical problems-voltage regulator went bad, trunk and door closure motor went bad, etc. Nothing that left me stranded and hasn't done anything to dampen my love of this superb car."

By on Monday, March 07, 2011

"I own this car and cant stop driving it!!"

NIGHTMARE

By on Thursday, January 20, 2011

"The car is great when its not in the shop! I love the style of my cl600 very sporty/classy and an elegant interior. But for the past 2 years it has been in and out of the shop for the same problems! ABC suspension kept giving out then the torsion bar went bad and then the radiator & oil pump cracked. Finally gave up on it and sold it to carmax"

By on Sunday, September 26, 2010

"My 2006 CL500 is truly a wonderful car – both for local and long road trips. I have driven near cross country and take 250 to 400 mile round trips on a regular basis. It is designed for high speed cruising but can be switched to sports handling on country roads. The handling is solid with good feedback on road conditions, yet a solid sense of control. At speeds of 75 MPH I am able to attain an average of 27 MPG -- city 17. Consider this a highly personal car with room for an occasional passenger. The backseat works for short trips but not to well for tall people – ok for young kids. Unlike my 2000 S sedan, this car has been very reliable with no breakdowns or expensive repairs. Its important to point out that tire life is a serious issue. With normal driving behavior, the rear tires only last 12.500 top’s, the front can go 25,000 miles. Also, beware that wheels are highly susceptible to curve damage. Otherwise, this is great car with better styling than new cars and a long term keeper -- a collector in the making."

There can be only one..the CL65AMG

By on Sunday, September 19, 2010

"I have owned the car since new, it cannot be compared to any of my previous cars...the CL 65 AMG is in a leaque of it's own. The raw power (Kleemann Vmax ECU) is to blame for multiple trade in of 911's, Ferrarri's, etc etc due to them being blown away by a 'standard looking coupe'. All the badges have been removed, so, unless you know what your'e looking at....you'll pay the price. 70,000 miles, track days and lots of fun days...absolutely reliable, supremely comfortable. Best Car ever. But, if you do buy one intend on keeping it...resale value it not the best. Best used car purchase option...40k will get you a reasonable beast...."

Without a doubt, the best Car I've owned.

By on Saturday, March 20, 2010

"My 2006 CL65 AMG, bought from new in Tucson, Az, traded my beloved 96 993 Twin Turbo for the CL...thinking I was going to slow things down....Ha...was I in for a surprise!!!! After breaking her in gently, she has been driven as hard as my driving skills allow, lot's of Track days, amazing handling for a Tank and refuses to let me down, even with all the 'fancies' she has had zero problems, ofcourse she is well looked after, and babied, but I'll never sell her, she's part of me now. A Car that you can do everything in..long range, comfortable cruising to short range mind blowing blasts....I just love eating those Vets in my Pa Pa car..!!!!!!!!! Depreciation doesn't enter into the equation if you never want to get rid of it.....a supercar for life...that's cheap....not too many cars will be built in my life time with the quality and performance to match the CL65 AMG... 75000mls and still perfect, not even a door ding! Get one...you won't regret it!"

land jet

By on Friday, December 12, 2008

"There is not a better high performance GT car on earth, there i said it. I deal in highline and exotic cars and this is what i drive so if that is an endorsement in itself. The CL 65 is the most comfortable car that can carry an occasional extra couple to dinner and it's size is perfect for most of us who are pass the raising children age and don't want a mid life crisis ferrari. this car is actually faster then all but a very select few italian sports car and in the meantime carries it's occupants in absolute comfort, and silence. The interior is so well thought out and the seats will be your backs best friend! Oh the engine, when the occasion arise and you need to just pass everyone , and i mean everyone on your side of the freeway, well it just take about 1 to 2 seconds, and some of them will be corvettes, vipers, lamborghini gallardos etc all this in mercedes reliability. Is there anything else you can ask for?"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mercedes-Benz CL-Class near Honolulu. See local deals