• Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2006 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class

Based on 98 Ratings for the 2000 - 2006 models.

Top of The LINE

By on Monday, October 24, 2011

"I have had this car ever since 15 miles on the odometer. I payed 140,000 and it was the best 140k i ever spent!! Nothing compares v12 biturbo It costs to be the boss. keep up with the tune ups etc... Sometime it can be frustrating but my ferrari is just as complicated. 5 star vehicle maybach quality for .5 the price believe me my car collection is extensive. bentley's(only v12), rolls(only v12), rarri(only v12), benzo(only v12) Mercedes v12 bitubo one of my fav. take it from me. U want a sports luxury car, this defines that. I recently smoked a DB9 with this car recently just FYI"

Greatest ride and driving experience

By on Thursday, July 14, 2011

Pros: "Great highway driving comfort and excellent turing radius for parking"

Cons: "Room in the trunk and back seat. Not much wiggle room in the back seat."

"To evaluate the CL 500 I have compared it to the other Mercedes that I have owned. Mercedes since 1961,great reliable car,perfect body and mechanics for eight years. My 1969 was not great the body rusted out after 5 years. 1974 coupe great driving car but not agile in turns. The E classes were great sedans and were reliable and body work held up and most electrical problems take care of by the factory warranty. My other German car were not a trouble free as the M-B's. This car has over 50,000 miles and I have had only one problem with the SRS system air bag. The other repairs were do to wear, rotors, brakes, and tires. I would move up to a new model but there is no reason to trade the car. My other Mercedes E350 has the same maintenance record, only wearable parts have been replaced. I always preform maintenance recommended by Mercedes with all my cars, learned early on that is the most economical path for all my German cars"

By on Monday, May 02, 2011

Very overpriced

By on Friday, April 29, 2011

"My 2001 CL500 is a beautiful car with a great ride. However, it is very overpriced relative to the alternatives. The back seats have surprisingly poor leg room - I'm only 5' 11" yet have to scoot up my driver's seat to accommodate somebody of my height in the back. Lots of little things (ignition switch, trunk release, ABC system) have gone wrong in only 68000 miles and NOTHING costs less than $2000 to fix. Mercedes parts costs are absolutely abusive. I fell in love with the looks and ride of this car but now I've "gotten it out of my system," I would never buy another one."

By on Monday, March 07, 2011

"I own this car and cant stop driving it!!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mercedes-Benz CL-Class near Honolulu. See local deals