2004 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class

Based on 101 Ratings for the 2000 - 2006 models.

Best car I have owned

By on Friday, January 20, 2012

Pros: "Great in every way, looks, comfort"

Cons: "You must keep car maintaine, some parts are costly"

"Great to travel on trips."

There can be only one..the CL65AMG

By on Sunday, September 19, 2010

"I have owned the car since new, it cannot be compared to any of my previous cars...the CL 65 AMG is in a leaque of it's own. The raw power (Kleemann Vmax ECU) is to blame for multiple trade in of 911's, Ferrarri's, etc etc due to them being blown away by a 'standard looking coupe'. All the badges have been removed, so, unless you know what your'e looking at....you'll pay the price. 70,000 miles, track days and lots of fun days...absolutely reliable, supremely comfortable. Best Car ever. But, if you do buy one intend on keeping it...resale value it not the best. Best used car purchase option...40k will get you a reasonable beast...."

02CL500 Sport Pkg

By on Sunday, August 24, 2008

"What a shame such a beautiful car is plagued with poor quality and materials. For example - fit and finish of the trunk has never been correct; metal trim on the door doesn't line up; rubber molding around both doors is already torn (my '91 500SL had original rubber molding in perfect condition in 2002). Repairs are out of line - the whole door lock assembly had to be replaced because the plastic piece on it that controls the door pull function cracked. I'm sorry, MB - you messed up on this one. The engine however is a jewel."

By on Monday, March 07, 2011

"I own this car and cant stop driving it!!"

Without a doubt, the best Car I've owned.

By on Saturday, March 20, 2010

"My 2006 CL65 AMG, bought from new in Tucson, Az, traded my beloved 96 993 Twin Turbo for the CL...thinking I was going to slow things down....Ha...was I in for a surprise!!!! After breaking her in gently, she has been driven as hard as my driving skills allow, lot's of Track days, amazing handling for a Tank and refuses to let me down, even with all the 'fancies' she has had zero problems, ofcourse she is well looked after, and babied, but I'll never sell her, she's part of me now. A Car that you can do everything in..long range, comfortable cruising to short range mind blowing blasts....I just love eating those Vets in my Pa Pa car..!!!!!!!!! Depreciation doesn't enter into the equation if you never want to get rid of it.....a supercar for life...that's cheap....not too many cars will be built in my life time with the quality and performance to match the CL65 AMG... 75000mls and still perfect, not even a door ding! Get one...you won't regret it!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mercedes-Benz CL-Class near Honolulu. See local deals