2004 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class

Based on 101 Ratings for the 2000 - 2006 models.

Without a doubt, the best Car I've owned.

By on Saturday, March 20, 2010

"My 2006 CL65 AMG, bought from new in Tucson, Az, traded my beloved 96 993 Twin Turbo for the CL...thinking I was going to slow things down....Ha...was I in for a surprise!!!! After breaking her in gently, she has been driven as hard as my driving skills allow, lot's of Track days, amazing handling for a Tank and refuses to let me down, even with all the 'fancies' she has had zero problems, ofcourse she is well looked after, and babied, but I'll never sell her, she's part of me now. A Car that you can do everything in..long range, comfortable cruising to short range mind blowing blasts....I just love eating those Vets in my Pa Pa car..!!!!!!!!! Depreciation doesn't enter into the equation if you never want to get rid of it.....a supercar for life...that's cheap....not too many cars will be built in my life time with the quality and performance to match the CL65 AMG... 75000mls and still perfect, not even a door ding! Get one...you won't regret it!"

land jet

By on Friday, December 12, 2008

"There is not a better high performance GT car on earth, there i said it. I deal in highline and exotic cars and this is what i drive so if that is an endorsement in itself. The CL 65 is the most comfortable car that can carry an occasional extra couple to dinner and it's size is perfect for most of us who are pass the raising children age and don't want a mid life crisis ferrari. this car is actually faster then all but a very select few italian sports car and in the meantime carries it's occupants in absolute comfort, and silence. The interior is so well thought out and the seats will be your backs best friend! Oh the engine, when the occasion arise and you need to just pass everyone , and i mean everyone on your side of the freeway, well it just take about 1 to 2 seconds, and some of them will be corvettes, vipers, lamborghini gallardos etc all this in mercedes reliability. Is there anything else you can ask for?"

By on Sunday, September 26, 2010

"My 2006 CL500 is truly a wonderful car – both for local and long road trips. I have driven near cross country and take 250 to 400 mile round trips on a regular basis. It is designed for high speed cruising but can be switched to sports handling on country roads. The handling is solid with good feedback on road conditions, yet a solid sense of control. At speeds of 75 MPH I am able to attain an average of 27 MPG -- city 17. Consider this a highly personal car with room for an occasional passenger. The backseat works for short trips but not to well for tall people – ok for young kids. Unlike my 2000 S sedan, this car has been very reliable with no breakdowns or expensive repairs. Its important to point out that tire life is a serious issue. With normal driving behavior, the rear tires only last 12.500 top’s, the front can go 25,000 miles. Also, beware that wheels are highly susceptible to curve damage. Otherwise, this is great car with better styling than new cars and a long term keeper -- a collector in the making."

incredible features

By on Tuesday, October 30, 2007

"This vehicle has so many luxury items as standard that are normally options. Performance is exceptional and ride and comfort are superb."

2003 Mercedes CL55 AMG

By on Wednesday, October 03, 2007

"After a corvette convertible, I was looking for a vehicle that could still perform that had a back seat. I got twice as much as I was looking for. The CL55 AMG 2003 that I own is very incredible. From the heating and cooling seats to the beating I gave a 2008 Corvette that had Temp tags. We started at 80MPH, and by 110 MPH, he was looking at my 4 AMG exhaust pipes. 496 Horses, I love it!!!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mercedes-Benz CL-Class near Honolulu. See local deals