• Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2000 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class

Based on 98 Ratings for the 2000 - 2006 models.

There can be only one..the CL65AMG

By on Sunday, September 19, 2010

"I have owned the car since new, it cannot be compared to any of my previous cars...the CL 65 AMG is in a leaque of it's own. The raw power (Kleemann Vmax ECU) is to blame for multiple trade in of 911's, Ferrarri's, etc etc due to them being blown away by a 'standard looking coupe'. All the badges have been removed, so, unless you know what your'e looking at....you'll pay the price. 70,000 miles, track days and lots of fun days...absolutely reliable, supremely comfortable. Best Car ever. But, if you do buy one intend on keeping it...resale value it not the best. Best used car purchase option...40k will get you a reasonable beast...."

Without a doubt, the best Car I've owned.

By on Saturday, March 20, 2010

"My 2006 CL65 AMG, bought from new in Tucson, Az, traded my beloved 96 993 Twin Turbo for the CL...thinking I was going to slow things down....Ha...was I in for a surprise!!!! After breaking her in gently, she has been driven as hard as my driving skills allow, lot's of Track days, amazing handling for a Tank and refuses to let me down, even with all the 'fancies' she has had zero problems, ofcourse she is well looked after, and babied, but I'll never sell her, she's part of me now. A Car that you can do everything in..long range, comfortable cruising to short range mind blowing blasts....I just love eating those Vets in my Pa Pa car..!!!!!!!!! Depreciation doesn't enter into the equation if you never want to get rid of it.....a supercar for life...that's cheap....not too many cars will be built in my life time with the quality and performance to match the CL65 AMG... 75000mls and still perfect, not even a door ding! Get one...you won't regret it!"

land jet

By on Friday, December 12, 2008

"There is not a better high performance GT car on earth, there i said it. I deal in highline and exotic cars and this is what i drive so if that is an endorsement in itself. The CL 65 is the most comfortable car that can carry an occasional extra couple to dinner and it's size is perfect for most of us who are pass the raising children age and don't want a mid life crisis ferrari. this car is actually faster then all but a very select few italian sports car and in the meantime carries it's occupants in absolute comfort, and silence. The interior is so well thought out and the seats will be your backs best friend! Oh the engine, when the occasion arise and you need to just pass everyone , and i mean everyone on your side of the freeway, well it just take about 1 to 2 seconds, and some of them will be corvettes, vipers, lamborghini gallardos etc all this in mercedes reliability. Is there anything else you can ask for?"

incredible features

By on Tuesday, October 30, 2007

"This vehicle has so many luxury items as standard that are normally options. Performance is exceptional and ride and comfort are superb."

2003 Mercedes CL55 AMG

By on Wednesday, October 03, 2007

"After a corvette convertible, I was looking for a vehicle that could still perform that had a back seat. I got twice as much as I was looking for. The CL55 AMG 2003 that I own is very incredible. From the heating and cooling seats to the beating I gave a 2008 Corvette that had Temp tags. We started at 80MPH, and by 110 MPH, he was looking at my 4 AMG exhaust pipes. 496 Horses, I love it!!!"

May Have Made A big Mistake in buying this auto

By on Saturday, June 29, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive,sharp looking,comfortable,very fast"

Cons: "very expencive to maintane"

"I was so excited about finialy being able to get such a highly respected auto.I had always wanted a high end auto,now I am disapointed.My cl-600 has been in the shop more than in my hands.It is a very expencive auto to keep running properly,but when it runs-MAN DOES IT RUN-one of the funnest cars I have driving and I have had some wild cars in my life."

If you want a luxury super car this is it!

By on Thursday, December 01, 2011

Pros: "You have to drive it to appreciate it"

Cons: "Back seat is small does your Ferrari have one"

"Yes up keep is costly all cars like this are, its not a Toyota."

Great car for all kinds of drivers

By on Friday, January 14, 2011

"This car has had my attention for years. I love them. Finally bought the CL55 AMG and let me tell you, ive had some nice cars (corvettes, jaguars) this is by far my favorite. The car is stylish, sleek, packed with options that will make you never want to arrive at your destination. The performance is phenominal. Service can be pricey, but thats expected with a car that costs over $100,000 new!!"

Great Vehicle

By on Friday, December 31, 2010

"Best vehicle I've ever owned. Nice lines, sweet styling and ride. It's a real eye catcher. The only problem is tire wear."

Underapreciated Benz

By on Wednesday, July 15, 2009

"I purchased the CL 500 new and am impressed with the quality and performance of this vehicle. After all it is the 2 door version of the S. My only gripe is the hassle getting into the back seats for guests. Older folks have trouble getting in and out of the back seats and forget getting a car seat in and out for the baby. Otherwise, impressive handling (better than my CLK) reasonably fast and very comfortable."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mercedes-Benz CL-Class near Honolulu. See local deals