2014 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $32,086 - $34,325.

Invoice N/A

10/7.3

Based on 291 Ratings for the 2008 - 2014 models.

Great Car - Great Buy

By on Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Pros: "Great looking car, good performance, dependable"

Cons: "Expensive maintenance"

"Leased this as a new car and then purchased after the lease. It kept its value way better than expected and I have had zero issues with it mechanically. I really see no reason to get a newer model as this one has nearly everything I need. Performance is good, look is great, and it is a solid car. The only negatives would be the cost of maintenance and the premium gas, but I was aware of that when I got it. Would definitely recommend."

comfort and safe

By on Thursday, January 13, 2011

"I just got this car a few weeks ago. It was certified used wit 24k miles on it. The car drives like you would expect a MB to drive; smooth with great control. Because of the all wheel drive 4matic option you cant even feel when the car shifts! its like driving on a flying carpet its so smooth. The power is decent with 228HP and a sport mode option that allows you to drive at hire rpm. In the snow this car is very safe. I decided to drift the car in the snow (in a safe place where there are NO other cars and NO people) and the technology of the 4matic option and the ESP braking system is AMAZING!!! the car would not let me drift! The technology is so good that it braking system adjusts braking pressure to the tire that is out of control and corrects the speed of the other tires to put the car back in my control. Its so funny how you can feel a car the has a BRAIN! It basically catches itself. I was blown away. Even driving it on the snowy road was amazing, and going up a snowy hill was no problem! I am very pleased with my purchase and definitely got my moneys worth... the only thing to see now is how much maintenance will cost when it is due :( and averaging 20MPG in Washington DC traffic how much I will pay for a month on gas :( This car is definitely a bang for your buck if you're looking for comfort, style, and performance!"

This baby rocks

By on Monday, February 17, 2014

Pros: "Not cheap among its competitors"

Cons: "Blinker handle tough and noisy"

"I cannot say much for this car for I have only owned it for a few weeks but so far so good. I should stop here but this car deserves a few pointers you should know. What I love about this car is breaking, acceleration, and handling. Reviews are based on bias-sism for lack of a dictionary word (what if the reviewer hates German products? So having said that let me continue…. The interior is elegant. I call it a tuxedo friendly car. I have the wood trim package and options floor models wish they had! The night interior illumination is beautiful (Dashboards sell!) I also love the speed handle (shaft knob) it is rock solid! And no interior noises of rattle etc. Ok so here is what I don’t like, and for this reason I gave it a 4 out of 5 stars. One, the button to open the center console is too far back. You almost have to keep your eyes off the road to find it as you move to the side to make room for your hand. The car feels weightless. Very light. The front passenger door frame, at the bottom, where vertical frame meets floor, is velvet material… how can you keep it clean from dirty shoes? You cant – a total pain. I am constantly watching my feet when I get in to try not to make contact or that is it. This should be of heavy duty rubber elegant lining. Something washable don’t you think? The blinkers are rough and noisy. The speed control is in the wrong place, right below the left blinker handle. Click..oops? What else? Let me drive it for a year and I will tell you why am not selling it! so far it’s a keeper! Love it."

This is a very nice car. Drives very good.

By on Tuesday, January 07, 2014

"Gas mileage is great for the horsepower you get. Heated seats are nice. Real nice sound system. Paint job is first class. Compliant- Turn signal and cruse control arms are close and can be confused till you get used to it."

I feel very classy when driving down th eroad

By on Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "very expensive to have serviced"

"Just had it serviced, was not really happy with the cost."

Thank you AMG!

By on Thursday, January 19, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, craftmanship,"

"If you are looking for a muscle car in an elegant package, this is the car to buy. How can you go wrong with a hand built engine, made in Germany with a one man, one engine philosophy? The sound alone will get your heart racing. The only downside is if you like to drive it hard, you will be buying tires quite often, but it's so worth it!"

Very Satisfied

By on Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Pros: "Exterior Styling. Great ride. NAV"

"I bought this car used a few weeks ago and overall am very happy with it. I feel very fortunate to be able to afford this car at my age. It has a great exterior design (much better then the 01-07's). The multi-media package is great, much better then our 09 Infiniti's (imo). Although the best part of the car has to be the ride. Even with the "sport" model, the suspension is very compliant. No bumps really disturb the body, and few make a large presence known from inside the cabin. The only complaints I have has got to be the handling characteristics. The car feels great when not pushing hard, with very minimal body roll (less then a 335xi I had looked at). The problem is the steering that is very numb on feel, but non-the less quick. Also, when pushing around a corner the front tires almost feel as though the are hydroplaning on a dry surface. The understeer is rather bad when pushed. I think most of the problem is the Michelin pilot sport a/s tires. Coming from a Cooper S the power is fine, with great mid-range torque, but a little more would be nice. The car is not close to the BMW in steering feel or power, but I like the feel of the car much better on a day to day basis over the 335xi. ALthough the interior is a bit plasticy, I like the look much better then the BMW, which is rather boring and cold. MPG is great 23-25 in city driving so far. Overall I love the car, but now want a more dedicated performance car. I think I will keep this car for winters and in a few years buy a used C63 :)"

Great car!

By on Monday, December 12, 2011

Pros: "Solid and reliable, blast to drive!"

"4matic is great, good mileage and reliability, still a head turner. Tires at 65K brake pads at 95K. Quiet and comfortable."

mercedes c-class

By on Friday, November 27, 2009

"Drives like a car costing TWICE and much as it did. Choose over BMW 3-series because car had more character and the BMW interior look CHEAP. Great automobile for the money but been VERY disappointment with the paint."

Very nice looking.

By on Friday, August 29, 2008

"Very nice in every way but the two rear door knobs broke off and to replace them the door panel has to come off."