2013 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $30,554 - $32,731.

Invoice N/A

10/7.4

Based on 240 Ratings for the 2008 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

4 years of pure joy

By on Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "maintenance costs can be high."

"I bought this car new in Oct 2009. 4 years later, it hasn't missed a beat and we have had no problems with it. Very smooth & quiet ride. Well built!"

Absolutely Fun to drive and an attention getter

By on Saturday, July 13, 2013

Pros: "Styling, Performance, Fun to Drive"

Cons: "Rear seat room"

"I purchased the 2013 C250 Coupe with the AMG Sports PLUS package back in April. I planned on buying another sedan and was pulled towards the styling and handling of the Coupe. The Sports PLUS package includes bigger brakes, enhanced engine tuning, custom AMG wheels, Designo interior similar to the C63 Black Series, and other upgrades to the standard C250 Coupe. The car has incredible handing and beautiful styling. My only complaint is the non-existent back seat. I'm 6'2" and 280 lbs and when I have the seat in a comfortable position- there is less than 5" of space behind the seat. It is definitely a Sport Coupe and the aggressive bolstered seats are not kind to larger posteriors. I have some friends that say they absolutely love my car but don't want to drive in it, however, I am comfortable."

Great car!!

By on Sunday, June 30, 2013

Pros: "Solid, reliable and great looking"

Cons: "interior is a bit plain"

"Excellent car. Bought car with 17k mileage and have had zero issues with the car for the last 40k miles. Diamond white is beautiful. The interior is a bit plain, but overall a very classy car for the price."

Does it all.

By on Sunday, May 19, 2013

Pros: "Great car fun to drive"

Cons: "Haven't found one yet"

"This car has been everything we expected and more. Great for around town and on long trips we couldn't be happier with the car. we don't drive a lot but when we do it is nice to know we have the 300C to juimp into."

love it !

By on Friday, May 10, 2013

"4 door sports car. Plenty of engine. Great brakes. Fun to drive. (years ago I raced a G production in SCCA - so I like a car that drives and handles). Only problem has been when outside temp is over 100 the transmission seems reluctant to shift into next higher gear."

One of the best car I have ever driven

By on Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Pros: "Quiet, Smooth, Fast"

Cons: "Cruise Control too close to the blinker"

"I purchased this car as used on March 8, 2013 (2009, C300 Luxury) with 13,511 for $24,000, and it looks like it never broken-in yet. Whoever the previous owner was not even used it for a long ride. I really love this car. Driving over 80 mph, you will not hear a noise from the outside unlike other cheaper car. It has a very good mileage up to 28-29 mpg on the highway and get 23 on the city with a normal acceleration. The only thing I found out was the Cruise Control; sometimes I hit the blinker instead but I am used to it now. Other than that, it is very excellent car."

Already got T Boned... No problem

By on Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Pros: "sporty, comfy, safe, great price, head turner"

Cons: "Wish they would deliver them haha."

"Haha yup 3000 miles now you can read my review just few people down. I got my 2013 C class sport with 5 miles from the show room. Car is still amazing and now has 3000miles its great car to own Mercedes does great financing and very good on services. I do agree with review below that Sport mode handles much better no lag and in Eco boost with Economic mode it's laggy and not as sharp steering but duh it's economic for grandmas. In sport you still get great miles in town and highway. Amazing piece of car. But I was T boned by a big delivery truck for local school district that slid through stop sign on fresh snow and I seem it coming braced my self and I did not even feel the impact it was at 30 mph and I was traveling 25 down hill and I didn't feel the impact it spun the car 180 and put me in the snow bank. Car suffered 10000$ of damage but wasn't totaled thanks to very well built hard metal it's made of. And only doors and minor things had to be replaced. No frame damage thanks to that. Impact wasn't even felt. Like a wind blew me over. I am very thankful to everyone in MB for building such great car. My child wasn't with me and even if she was I know she would be safe. Getting T boned ? I say bring it on !!!! I am getting some money for the crash and will probably use it to get newer model after few years. I did use their great system called MBrace they knew one of the airbags went off. They called local ambulance and police and told them my location all in under 2 min they asked me if I was ok and we're super nice and stayed online until help came. Thank you Mercedes !!!!"

2012 C250 Coupe - My wife and I just love it!

By on Friday, April 05, 2013

Pros: "Style, equipment, performance, gas mileage."

Cons: "I wish the reaview camera was standard."

"This is our 3rd Mercedes and we just love it. I do not get tired od looking at it. Great styling, beautiful sporty interior and the new 1.8L tubo, 4 cylinger engine has a lot of punch! This is probably the best car we ever owned."

This car Rocks!!! 5 Years and still LOVE IT!!

By on Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Pros: "Great Price to Value, Limited Repairs, Fun Car!!"

Cons: "High Maint Costs and Paint Chips Easily."

"I've owned this M-Benz C-300 for going on 5 years now and drive a lot. 156,000 miles to be exact. Lot's of Highway and am still getting 32 MPG. Still working on the Original Factory Brakes also. They simply won't wear out. Only problem was at 150K I had a leak around my oil cooler. I didn't have to but I chose to have it replaced. Service is somewhat expensive but if you're going to own a Mercedes, suck it up. Interior is plush, comfortable, easy to clean and wears like Iron!! Survives grandkids and dogs. Engine is spunky and the car handles like a dream going throught he NC mountains. Really fun to drive. I love it and will likely hang on to it just to see how many miles I can get out of it."

Love this Car

By on Sunday, February 24, 2013

Pros: "Responsive, build quality, MB service"

Cons: "Can get pricey with options"

"This is our family's third Mercedes. We have always loved the quality of the vehicles and the service we have received at MB financial and the dealer. With our prior MB's we experienced a few electrical problems but in 29K miles all that needed replacing has been an ignition coil that was done in a couple hours and under warranty. Other than that the car has been flawless. The driving experience is just that, an experience. You don't just commute in this vehicle but will actually look forward to getting behind the wheel. Actually, we also have a Subaru with their symmetrical AWD which is known to be one of the best. But I have to be honest, I really think I feel more comfortable in this atrocious Northeast weather with the Mercedes 4Matic. After owning two AMG Mercedes I really think this little C300 4Matic may be my favorite all around."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25