2012 Mercedes-Benz C-Class

Based on 308 Ratings for the 2008 - 2014 models.

Great car. Fast, reliable and comfortable.

By on Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Pros: "Handles well, comfortable and reliable."

Cons: "Costly to maintain and low front end."

"Really enjoying the car. Performs well and never has a problem. Bit expensive to service but worth it. Only real problem is low front end. Have to be careful not to go too close to parking blocks when parking head in - bottom can scrape on the blocks ( really annoying)."

Very Satisfied

By on Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Pros: "Exterior Styling. Great ride. NAV"

"I bought this car used a few weeks ago and overall am very happy with it. I feel very fortunate to be able to afford this car at my age. It has a great exterior design (much better then the 01-07's). The multi-media package is great, much better then our 09 Infiniti's (imo). Although the best part of the car has to be the ride. Even with the "sport" model, the suspension is very compliant. No bumps really disturb the body, and few make a large presence known from inside the cabin. The only complaints I have has got to be the handling characteristics. The car feels great when not pushing hard, with very minimal body roll (less then a 335xi I had looked at). The problem is the steering that is very numb on feel, but non-the less quick. Also, when pushing around a corner the front tires almost feel as though the are hydroplaning on a dry surface. The understeer is rather bad when pushed. I think most of the problem is the Michelin pilot sport a/s tires. Coming from a Cooper S the power is fine, with great mid-range torque, but a little more would be nice. The car is not close to the BMW in steering feel or power, but I like the feel of the car much better on a day to day basis over the 335xi. ALthough the interior is a bit plasticy, I like the look much better then the BMW, which is rather boring and cold. MPG is great 23-25 in city driving so far. Overall I love the car, but now want a more dedicated performance car. I think I will keep this car for winters and in a few years buy a used C63 :)"

Very nice looking.

By on Friday, August 29, 2008

"Very nice in every way but the two rear door knobs broke off and to replace them the door panel has to come off."

4 years of pure joy

By on Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "maintenance costs can be high."

"I bought this car new in Oct 2009. 4 years later, it hasn't missed a beat and we have had no problems with it. Very smooth & quiet ride. Well built!"

Does it all.

By on Sunday, May 19, 2013

Pros: "Great car fun to drive"

Cons: "Haven't found one yet"

"This car has been everything we expected and more. Great for around town and on long trips we couldn't be happier with the car. we don't drive a lot but when we do it is nice to know we have the 300C to juimp into."